TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Thank you

geofu54 said:
Hey, congrats! Ya know, looks like we recently hear good news from those people, including LLHIN, who first filed their LC more than few years ago and waited long since. It must have been a long, tough, frustrating ride and I'm just happy their no-fun long journey is finally over. It must feel GREAT. Enjoy your life, LLHIN, and I hope things will work out for your husband's case soon too.

geo

Thank you geo for your kind word.
Yeah, it is a way too long journey for us, a lot of sacrifices along the way. What a relief for us! This forum has been the most frequent website I had ever visited since I first known its existence about one year ago. I can not express my appreciation enough for all the people on this forum. Every and each of you give us the hope and warmth. Please hang in there, and I am sure everybody will have the happy ending soon!

LUD - no meaning

I got a letter for my son's finger printing on 26th. I am happy that finally someone is looking into my file. But there is no LUD change in his case or my case nos. So I think we should not worry too much about LUDs.
Hope 2007 will be good - and I hope to leave this thread with a good note and with less disturbance to others.

Right, apparently LUD is not really a reliable piece of information, I figure. Some have gotten a bunch of them without any news of approval, others go straight to GC approval without any LUDs. Looks like things are handled very haphazardly (which is a more serious problem than no LUD per se, I'd say).

This is going to be my last post here this year -- happy new year to everyone. Hope things will pick up in 2007!

Dull in Dallas said:
I got a letter for my son's finger printing on 26th. I am happy that finally someone is looking into my file. But there is no LUD change in his case or my case nos. So I think we should not worry too much about LUDs.
Hope 2007 will be good - and I hope to leave this thread with a good note and with less disturbance to others.

LongLostHopeIN said:
ph2002,
I only checked with our Indiana Senator who had been enormous help for me. First my RIR labor was mistaken as TR and it was through the Senator's office to correct that and my labor got approved within one month after contacting his office. Secondly (and I am not sure if there is any connection), his office initiated an inquiry on my and my husband's cases with USCIS, several days later I had an RFE.
FYI: We just called Texas Service Center, the lady told us that my husband's case is pending on Security Check. :(

Good luck to everybody.

hI ,

When do the TSC sends the approval mail . What I meant is it in the morning . I think they are updating the site once in a day only .Justwanted to confirm that its in the morning

Infopass Appt

Today morning, I went for an Infopass appt and the lady told me that my name check is pending and it's pending from April'19th (04/19). My RD is 04/14.

But, my understanding is Name check is initiated only after the finger prints are done. is correct? my Finger Prints are done on 05/06.

Is it possible to initiate a name check before the Finger prints? OR the Lady BS'ed to me about the dates...

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in the morning

rajeshus99 said:
hI ,

When do the TSC sends the approval mail . What I meant is it in the morning . I think they are updating the site once in a day only .Justwanted to confirm that its in the morning
Rajeshus,
Yes, it came into my mailbox at 8:15am. I believe you are right that the site is updated once a day, because I have another LUD dated today, but there is no email yet. We will see what it is about maybe tomorrow.

socialmix said:
Today morning, I went for an Infopass appt and the lady told me that my name check is pending and it's pending from April'19th (04/19). My RD is 04/14.

But, my understanding is Name check is initiated only after the finger prints are done. is correct? my Finger Prints are done on 05/06.

Is it possible to initiate a name check before the Finger prints? OR the Lady BS'ed to me about the dates...

The name check is separate from the fingerprint check and can be initiated before or after. It is not always initiated with the fingerprinting appointment.

Should sign up first to get the e-mail??

So, in order to receive the e-mail from them, do we have to sing up at USCIS web site and choose to receive automatic case status updates. I remember that I have provided my e-mail address on the I-140 form when my attorney filed my I-140/I485 concurrently. I am just wondering if I should even bother to sign-up that automatic status reply account at USCIS. Or maybe they will just use the e-mail address I provided on the I-140 form to e-mail me the result??

NJ Oct02-PD said:
So, in order to receive the e-mail from them, do we have to sing up at USCIS web site and choose to receive automatic case status updates. I remember that I have provided my e-mail address on the I-140 form when my attorney filed my I-140/I485 concurrently. I am just wondering if I should even bother to sign-up that automatic status reply account at USCIS. Or maybe they will just use the e-mail address I provided on the I-140 form to e-mail me the result??

Have you spoke to TSC regarding the name check . Right now they are processign June 06 . So if the name check is cleared you will get the approval any time

Name check inquiry

Hi all,

Today, I finally called TSC to ask about my name check status. The lady who answered my call simply said that they are not allowed to give out that information any more.

It is interesting that some operators tell about name check and some don't. By the end of Jan. 60 days will be passed since they got my RFE, then I think I should go talk to my district congressman office to see if they can inquire.

schehrazi said:
Hi all,

Today, I finally called TSC to ask about my name check status. The lady who answered my call simply said that they are not allowed to give out that information any more.

It is interesting that some operators tell about name check and some don't. By the end of Jan. 60 days will be passed since they got my RFE, then I think I should go talk to my district congressman office to see if they can inquire.

take an infopass and they will tell the status or call tsc again till an officer tells. each officer is different.

Today I received a notice in mail about my 485.

" Transfer Notice"

This is to inform you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:
ULLICO Bldg, 4th Floor Records, 111 Massachusetts AV, NW, Washington, DC.

See my signature for details. Does this notice mean anything ? (good or bad)

Jadoo85

antonioa77 said:
take an infopass and they will tell the status or call tsc again till an officer tells. each officer is different.

Which option is to be taken for InfoPass .

1 You have a question about your case.

2 You want to speak to an Immigration Officer

Today I received a Transfer NNOTICE for my pending 485.

It says that my case has been transferred to Washington DC office to speed up the processing.

Does it mean anything? (good or bad)

Jadoo85

jadoo85 said:

It says that my case has been transferred to Washington DC office to speed up the processing.

Jadoo85

this is strange. call TSC and ask them why they did that or take an infopass. do u live in washington DC or where? maybe they sent ur application to the headquarter. really strange.

did ur 485 online message changed?

any new LUD?

same with me

socialmix said:

same thing happened with me i called up to 800 num to find out about my case she told me that 485 is in security clearence since 11/01/06 even though my FP was done on 11/02/06

LC EB2 filed june-11/06 AD=June-13/06
I-140 filed aug-08-06 RD= aug-10-06 LUD= aug-16-06 AD= Dec-05/06
I-485 filed Oct-16-06 Lud= Oct-18-06 ( not changed since then)
FP= nov-02/06

syed2 said:
same thing happened with me i called up to 800 num to find out about my case she told me that 485 is in security clearence since 11/01/06 even though my FP was done on 11/02/06

LC EB2 filed june-11/06 AD=June-13/06
I-140 filed aug-08-06 RD= aug-10-06 LUD= aug-16-06 AD= Dec-05/06
I-485 filed Oct-16-06 Lud= Oct-18-06 ( not changed since then)
FP= nov-02/06

it means they didn't get ur namecheck cleared yet. FP is a complete different independent process from namecheck. they are not linked at all.

jadoo85 said:

Jadoo85

I think the name checking for all cases is handled by Washington DC office. I had made infopass to query my case status. The local immigration official gave a letter regarding to secruity check. In the letter, it was metioned that CIS didn't have control on the security checking in Washington DC office. I guessed most of our cases had alreadly been handling by Washington DC office. However, such details of the processing won't be released.

2getgc said:
I think the name checking for all cases is handled by Washington DC office. I had made infopass to query my case status. The local immigration official gave a letter regarding to secruity check. In the letter, it was metioned that CIS didn't have control on the security checking in Washington DC office. I guessed most of our cases had alreadly been handling by Washington DC office. However, such details of the processing won't be released.

this is not true. u got half the story right and not all of it. the office of FBI in DC process the namecheck and not the office of USCIS in DC. so don't confuse things.

My case was transferred from TSC to St. Albans VSC, in Sep 2006 after TSC approving my I-140 . I received a notice which says 'to Speed up my I-485 processing' . It is more than 3 months now and I haven't heard anything from them . I haven't called them yet but I am waiting for my PD to become current. By the way, I am located in the bay area but my company is in the East coast.

Post here , if you could be able to call them and get information for why they transferred your case.

jadoo85 said:
Today I received a notice in mail about my 485.

" Transfer Notice"

This is to inform you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:
ULLICO Bldg, 4th Floor Records, 111 Massachusetts AV, NW, Washington, DC.

See my signature for details. Does this notice mean anything ? (good or bad)

Jadoo85