TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Today my travel document is also approved.
If check USCIS Texas Service Center Processing Times.
It shows 31 august application for travel document.
And mine RD is 8 Nov
For EAD site shows 14 sept and again mine RD is 8 Nov
That means they approving cases 2 months ahead.

Now comes I 485 application it shows 1 June ,Is that means they r processing for Sept applications.
Any comments Pls

LC Details
------------
Original labor ( But previous employer) Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details

-------------
I 140 sept 27,2006 (TSC)
Upgraded to PP OCT 10,2006 LUD Oct 11,Oct 12. Status approved Oct 12,2006

I-485 Details

-------------
SRC 070275XXXX,FD OCT 11, 2006,RD Nov 8 2006,LUD NOv 13 2006 wife's LUD Nov 13 ,Nov 25
EAD SRC 070275XXXX , FD Oct 11 2006 , RD Nov 8 2006 , LUD Dec 04, Dec 05 StatusApproved Dec 05 2006
Travel Document SRC070275XXXX , FD OCT 11 2006 , RD Nov 8 2006, LUD Dec 4,Dec 5.Dec 6 Status approved Dec 06 2006
Finger Printing ND Nov 14 2006, Appointment Date Nov 29 2006 FP done Dec 2 2006

Processing Dates

From my experience, and from reading of others on this forum too, the processing dates that are published are completely misleading.

Reading between the lines, the published dates are more "service level" dates that indicate an estimated processing time for a particular kind of case.

Personally I would not assume that they are in any way reflective of the actual processing that is taking place.

JonF said:
From my experience, and from reading of others on this forum too, the processing dates that are published are completely misleading.

Reading between the lines, the published dates are more "service level" dates that indicate an estimated processing time for a particular kind of case.

Personally I would not assume that they are in any way reflective of the actual processing that is taking place.

Your PD is almost same as mine, 08/10, FP 08/29 same as yours. Processing dates is only a way to buy time for atleast 6 months. So we just have to wait for atleast 6 months, and then we can bang everyone to get update on our case.

UKGUY_AOS said:
WindyRoad said:
I got this news from "Braking News" website:
I am wondering if they can build this by January.
It will be a great relief for a lot of us.

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20061800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/E6-20289.htm

USCIS Proposes to Operate Centralized Background Check Systems to Reduce Backlogs Effective 01/03/2007

===

big news, IF true, didn't see anything on USCIS website or any attroneys website

if u look closely at this new program. it seems it is just to consolodidate all backgrounfd checks together in one website. but it doesn't mean that this website or program will make faster the clearance of one's pending namecheck. the namecheck is conductedby fbi and not USCIS. whereas this program is used internally in USCIS.so i guess it is all gimics.

antonioa77 said:
the namecheck is conductedby fbi and not USCIS. whereas this program is used internally in USCIS.so i guess it is all gimics.

Actually the main idea in this move is to reduce time of paper round trip between USCIS and FBI. In most cases USCIS will be able to approve cases without formal inquiry to FBI. Intention is to 1) reduce time of NC allowing USCIS officers to take decision, 2) unload FBI. Theoretically it will improve FBI NC workflow for those who stuck there, but nobody knows what will happen in practice.

antonioa77 said:
if u look closely at this new program. it seems it is just to consolodidate all backgrounfd checks together in one website. but it doesn't mean that this website or program will make faster the clearance of one's pending namecheck. the namecheck is conductedby fbi and not USCIS. whereas this program is used internally in USCIS.so i guess it is all gimics.

I didn't look closely, that's why, so why breaking news then?

alex904 said:
Actually the main idea in this move is to reduce time of paper round trip between USCIS and FBI. In most cases USCIS will be able to approve cases without formal inquiry to FBI. Intention is to 1) reduce time of NC allowing USCIS officers to take decision, 2) unload FBI. Theoretically it will improve FBI NC workflow for those who stuck there, but nobody knows what will happen in practice.

the problem of the Namecheck is just the responsability of fbi. so how come this program will help fbi if just USCIS uses it?

Last edited by a moderator:
any approvals lately?

it seems that TSC slowed down lately. not anyone for the ladt 1 week or so have informed us about an approval.

antonioa77 said:
it seems that TSC slowed down lately. not anyone for the ladt 1 week or so have informed us about an approval.

Yes... you are right... TSC has slow down...

According to my Lawyer TSC is now working on the Family Based Green card applications not on the Employment based green card applications.

I'm not sure whethet it's correct info...

socialmix said:
Yes... you are right... TSC has slow down...

According to my Lawyer TSC is now working on the Family Based Green card applications not on the Employment based green card applications.

did he mention if he knows when they will work again on the employment based ones?

what about ur namecheck? was it cleared?

socialmix said:

I-130/I-1485 is filed with Chicago Lockbox and adjudicated by local office. TSC does not adjudicate family based adjustment of status.

Just found out why my I-140 PPS was not adjudicated within 15 days. TSC thinks that my I-140 is not eligible for PPS because it involves labor substitution. TSC is wrong because PPS is available to I-140 with labor substitution if the original LC is submitted and my employer's attorney did submit the original LC.

Why infopass?

antonioa77 said:
seems everybody is on vacation today!
antonioa77,
Why did you get an infopass appt? Your RD is within the current processing time. What did you ask them about? Just curious

ohioperm said:
antonioa77,
Why did you get an infopass appt? Your RD is within the current processing time. What did you ask them about? Just curious

i took the infopass because i wana check about the namecheck. USCIS says that in most cases namecheck get cleared in 2 weeks. so this is independent from the 6 months RD thing. at least if I know that my namecheck is cleared, i will just rest and wait max till they reach my RD. but if my namecheck is pending, then it is alarming. what do u think?

any info about ur namecheck?

ohioperm said:
antonioa77,

Yes I'm curious too, I'm thinking of infopass in february when I my RD will be current. 485 RD 08/10, FP 08/29

antonioa77 said:
did he mention if he knows when they will work again on the employment based ones?

what about ur namecheck? was it cleared?

He didn't mention any specific timeframe when they are going to start employee based applications...

I am stuck in Name Check... (according to TSC 2 months back...) , after that I called coulpe of times they never gave info about it. I filed a inquire about my case ... my RD is past due...