TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I added my entry to the tracker at http://www.trackitt.com

You can filter and sort the data in that tracker and analyze the trend.

I encourage everyone to add an entry to that tracker. I am not associated with that web site. I promote it because it is good and more data entries will make it more useful.

For an average american it is not an issue

socialmix said:

Majority of former immigrants and their descendants ( i,e. US citizen ) don't care about the desire/plight of new batch of immigrants, especially the legal ones coming through the employment route. If it was such a burning issue for average american, the president himself will come to one's home early morning and present the green card/citizenship on a gold platter !

Re: No LUD

prince123 said:
Majority of former immigrants and their descendants ( i,e. US citizen ) don't care about the desire/plight of new batch of immigrants, especially the legal ones coming through the employment route. If it was such a burning issue for average american, the president himself will come to one's home early morning and present the green card/citizenship on a gold platter !

I had no LUD on mine except I mentioned in earlier response, I called USCIS last month on my 485, and agent said, if I don't see any RFE or LUD that's a good sign, meaning things going smoothly, if I don't hear once my RD becomes current sometime in FEb, then agent asked me to contact USCIS again. Till then sit back and relax.

Cheers.

Under namecheck officially....

As of today, I am also joining the 'so-called' namecheck club... :(

I called TSC and was told that my wife's and my cases are 'UNDER REVIEW'. The agent kindly explained that 'UNDER REVIEW' means the namecheck is not completed. It appears that another waiting of mine just began. :(

I had better start preparing myself for WOM (when I become eligible).

UKGUY_AOS said:
... if I don't see any RFE or LUD that's a good sign, meaning things going smoothly...

It sure is if not see RFE, but is it if one has no LUD? I just think of that as a sign of them leaving our files alone, especially if we have been waiting for quite a while already... So that might only apply if your application gets approved super-fast. I asked some people who got theirs approved quickly, and many of them said their 1st or 2nd LUD was indeed an approval notice.

wom

what is wom any way, can I apply this, my PD is dec 2000 and I applied for I-485 in March 2006 and currently texas center is processing May 2006 applications. Please advice gurus.
Krishna M

Hey congrats, aaloo_prasad!

You'd waited so long already before you went to CIS -- you deserve this quick approval, enjoy!

Hmm. Mysterious ways

UKGUY_AOS said:
..... if I don't see any RFE or LUD that's a good sign, meaning things going smoothly....

I see some folks applied in Oct.2006 gettting approved in Nov.2006 . My priority
date is current. If "no RFE/LUD means good" theory is correct, why mine not getting
approved ? May be rodents ate my file .

prince123 said:
I see some folks applied in Oct.2006 gettting approved in Nov.2006 . My priority
date is current. If "no RFE/LUD means good" theory is correct, why mine not getting
approved ? May be rodents ate my file .

Sure, your PD is current, but FD is not current yet, TSC processing 05/16 cases...if however, after few months when TSC date will be processing cases of your FD, you can call them to ask what's going on with my case? That's what I have been told by USCIS agent.

But you are right, some folks got approved pretty quickly, and I have no clue how or why, it's just pain in ....

Cheers mate.

No LUDs after FP

Hi - My application shows no LUDs after my FP (this Saturday - TSC). Any one with similar experience or know what the deal is?

I think no LUD is no big deal. I was tracking this one 485 case...filed Oct 17, ND Oct 21, no LUDS...and then approval on Nov 22. Lucky guy.

I-485 approved in 54 days!!!

KMax said:
I think no LUD is no big deal. I was tracking this one 485 case...filed Oct 17, ND Oct 21, no LUDS...and then approval on Nov 22. Lucky guy.

That is correct. My petition was pending with no LUDs since 10/15 and yesterday 11/29/2006, I received approval notice through email. :) :) :)

Guys TSC is on roll right now and hope, every one would get their approvals soon. Good Luck to all!!!

Congrtulations!

osheth said:
That is correct. My petition was pending with no LUDs since 10/15 and yesterday 11/29/2006, I received approval notice through email. :) :) :)

Guys TSC is on roll right now and hope, every one would get their approvals soon. Good Luck to all!!!

No LUD

KMax said:

Guys, I think we should not worry about no LUD, although it is very frustrating to see no activity on our cases but apparently their website and email system is not that accurate. For example, I got two LUDs about a month ago and the message did not change on the website, then after two weeks my lawyer got an RFE letter. Again after I replied the RFE two weeks ago, after they received it, I got three LUDs and the message did not change. We should just be hopeful that nobody gets stuck in the name check pit.

osheth said:

Congrats!

But look at your PD 07/2001, that's why TSC on roll for you, you deserved it!

antonioa77 said:
not really it is more because his namecheck got cleared quickly too.

Oh really...you certain about that? look at facts, aaloo prasad yesterday had labor approved after 4+ years, his 485 processed within 2 months, is it a coincidence? you tell me

UKGUY_AOS said:
Oh really...you certain about that? look at facts, aaloo prasad yesterday had labor approved after 4+ years, his 485 processed within 2 months, is it a coincidence? you tell me

a friend of mine has PD of 2001 and he didn't get his I485 approved (RD:march 06) yet because after checking it turned out that his namecheck is pending. so it all depends if u r lucky or not with the namecheck. so it was a coincidence that some people with old PD get their I485 cleared quickly. many others people who applied for perm few months ago got also their I485 cleared quickly. so there is a luck.

You are right...

Same here...

I have PD of 2001... labor took 4.5 years for me as well... I-485 RD is 10/10... waiting....I think its the name check that makes all the difference..

antonioa77 said:
a friend of mine has PD of 2001 and he didn't get his I485 approved (RD:march 06) yet because after checking it turned out that his namecheck is pending. so it all depends if u r lucky or not with the namecheck. so it was a coincidence that some people with old PD get their I485 cleared quickly. many others people who applied for perm few months ago got also their I485 cleared quickly. so there is a luck.

sam2010 said:
Same here...

I have PD of 2001... labor took 4.5 years for me as well... I-485 RD is 10/10... waiting....I think its the name check that makes all the difference..

did u check if ur namecheck is pending or not yet? if u like to know just get an infopass apointment and they will tell u there the status of ur namecheck. from which country r u?