TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I believe I'm stuck in name check as well.

I had called TSC about 3 weeks back and the polite lady officer indicated that my fingerprint check had been cleared and my name check was pending.

I have one of the rarest of names.

I think my name check is pending since Aug 12th.

Namecheck

At today's InfoPASS, the officer told me my namecheck had started on August 11th. Apart from that bit of useful information, it was a pretty wasted journey..except for an interesting lunch in downtown SF!

imcdude said:

I had called TSC about 3 weeks back and the polite lady officer indicated that my fingerprint check had been cleared and my name check was pending.

I have one of the rarest of names.

I think my name check is pending since Aug 12th.

It may be stuck at a different point with security check

imcdude said:

From http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nationalnamecheck.htm ,
Many times, the delay associated with the processing of the remaining name checks is not the actual time it takes to process a name check, but the time it takes for an analyst to get to the name check request in order to process it. This is due to the constant volume of name checks, several million each year, combined with the FBI's current work on processing residual name checks from a batch of 2.7 million requests submitted by USCIS in December 2002, as compared to the NNCP's limited resources.

me too

TSC told me that my security checks are still pending, I am assuming its name check. She refused to mention when the name check was initiated. Looks like I am also stuck with this name check process.

Jeez, I was stuck in labor process for 4 years in the backlog center, here comes a another black hole.
After living in the states for almost ten years its really pathetic I dont even have a Green card.

lets hope for the best, I do see some light at the end of the tunnel, I just dont know how long the tunnel is????????????

Cheers

crazy_frog said:
I have a name that I'm sure is very rare. But I'm pretty much stuck in name check as well. I filed for I-485 on May 8th and my PD is current. I've been waiting for almost 7 months. There are no rules on who gets his name cleared sooner or later or on what basis FBI handles the process. This is really annoying and it's hard for me to believe it's happening in a country like the US. I mean come on, how much time does it take to run a database query and see if someone is a criminal? :confused:

My RD is 5/15/06 which is very similar to yours. I am waiting too now. I think we still need to be a little patient. The processing time does not pass our RDs very long, plus it is holiday season unfortunately. We may have to wait even longer. I hope we (RDs in May or earlier) will get good news soon..

shaba said:
TSC told me that my security checks are still pending, I am assuming its name check. She refused to mention when the name check was initiated. Looks like I am also stuck with this name check process.

Jeez, I was stuck in labor process for 4 years in the backlog center, here comes a another black hole.
After living in the states for almost ten years its really pathetic I dont even have a Green card.

lets hope for the best, I do see some light at the end of the tunnel, I just dont know how long the tunnel is????????????

Cheers
I am sorry for U, Urs PD is 99 and U still R Waiting!!!!!!
I am in the same situation, My PD is 08/02..rest same as Yr Case

GCin-waitng said:
We recieved an email letting us know that an RFE is on its way for my spouse.

Receipt Number: SRC06239XXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On November 27, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

I wonder what the RFE is..

All our (3) I-485s have LUDS today--after 3 months.

I wonder if this means I am out of the name check. TSC had told me that spouse's and child's application would not be processed till mine had cleared namecheck. Has anyone else had this experience.

Yes.. I had same experience.. when i called TSC a month ago , they told me that my wife's name check is cleared and mine is still pending. They can't process her I-485 until my name check is done because, i am the primary applicant.

Yes, I agree. I'm going to ask my lawyer to start investigating my case in January if I don't get approved by then. Nobody works in December. Let's be in touch. The latest LUD on my I-485 is November 8th, 2006.

PBLC_01302006 said:
My RD is 5/15/06 which is very similar to yours. I am waiting too now. I think we still need to be a little patient. The processing time does not pass our RDs very long, plus it is holiday season unfortunately. We may have to wait even longer. I hope we (RDs in May or earlier) will get good news soon..

question

I got 2 LUDs for my 485 in 2 days but nothing change on my case. I havent even received the receipt nptice mail yet. Is it a good sign or bad sign or should I stop signing???
Please see my details below.
Thanks

How long does it take for the immg officer to review a case?

I just joined this board. My info below.

I called 3 weeks ago, and a nice lady answered and told me that my security check has been cleared and the case was under review by an immg officer, but nothing so far.

Wonder how long it takes for the reviewing process. Any stats?

Eb-1
I-140/I-485 RD 5/9/2006
I-140 Approved 6/14/2006
I-485 LUD 8/12/2006

Sixets said:
I just joined this board. My info below.

I called 3 weeks ago, and a nice lady answered and told me that my security check has been cleared and the case was under review by an immg officer, but nothing so far.

Wonder how long it takes for the reviewing process. Any stats?

Eb-1
I-140/I-485 RD 5/9/2006
I-140 Approved 6/14/2006
I-485 LUD 8/12/2006

it can happen anytime. do u know when was ur security check cleared? can u estimate a time? from which country r u?

I just called TSC. There was a separate topic on name check, which provides some info on how to call TSC, although it seemed from the forum that they become less willing to tell you info on name check.

PBLC_01302006 said:
My RD is also closer to yours.

Sixets said:
I called in late August. It was not cleared back then.

so it seems that ur namecheck after 4 months of applying was still pending, but it got cleared sometimes between 4 and 6 months. right?

Shehrazi,

Security clearance process is like a black box for us, we just have to wait for it I guess, like I'm waiting.

PD 05/12/06
TSC
485/140 concurrent, RD 08/10, 140 AD 11/13
485 LUD 08/23