TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

little_devil said:
Hey Choclito,

Thanks a lot for the reply and many congratulations to you and your family on getting approved. :)

I filed under RIR/EB3/NJ and my lawyer sent in the application at the end of April which was received on April 30th by USCIS. :( Can you tell me when USCIS received your application? This will help me figure out how far are they in approving the cases in April month.

Thank you.

Mine was received by USCIS on May30.
You will get your approval any moment :)

Choclito said:
Mine was received by USCIS on May30.
You will get your approval any moment :)

Mine is May 1st, ONLY One LUD after FP. Had Called TSC-the lady told I should not ahve problem with Name check.

No News Yet

Well wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Now thinking about it I guess there are not going to be any real approvals until the holidays are done. Most places slow down in this season. I am guessing February is when they will go back to real work.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!

I hope everyone to have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

No one in TSC will be working on our cases at least until Sunday. Let's rest until then, too. :D :D :D

Green Card

Hello,
I got my Green Card yesterday, I couldn't believe it.
I got mine, my wife's and one of my dauthers. I am missing only one for my youngest dauther but I called yesterday to TSC and they told me that it is approved and I should get the plastic next week.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many more years to go ?

I completed 4 years in my GC journey. How many more years
to go ?! Any good astroleger in bay area ?

prince123 said:
I completed 4 years in my GC journey. How many more years
to go ?! Any good astroleger in bay area ?

My friend , hope is what keeps all of us going....

I applied in 2001 after my employer started the ads in 2000 , Labor finally got cleared this year in 2006.
Still waiting.... saying to myself that atleast I have EAD for now instead of When will I have GC.
yes the journey was/is full of frustration but this was the path I chose(i.e. to stay with the company and get GC to stay in US atleast for now) , noone said , its going to be easy

Keep your cool as long as you can.....atleast we have 6 months time period(after receipt) before this year there was no time period to call and no one would answer anything

anybody has the same situation?

I filed my 140(PP)/485/EAD/AP on October 24th and my 140 was approved October 30th or 31st from Nebraska (case number starts with LIN). However, I still have not received ANY information for the rest of the filings (485/EAD/AP). Does anybody have the same situation here?

Name Check

My 140 approved on July 26 and last update for my 485 was on 29th July. Received date was April 28 2006. Called TSC they indicated ( at least what I understood from them) that it is still in name check. Called FBI from Finger printing status they said it has been done since 18 May 2006. Any ideas how long the Name check requires.

Any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks

Kolkata68 said:
My 140 approved on July 26 and last update for my 485 was on 29th July. Received date was April 28 2006. Called TSC they indicated ( at least what I understood from them) that it is still in name check. Called FBI from Finger printing status they said it has been done since 18 May 2006. Any ideas how long the Name check requires.

Thanks

Depends How Lucky U Get :D
If U R within 90% it is one week, rest 10% anything from 6 months to 3 years.

When I called, the lady Indicated that I do not have to worry on Name Check(Hope she was correct), she didn't tell it straight but indicated the I do not have Name Check Problem.
My RD was May 1st and Still Waiting, EB2-India

Kolkata68 said:

Thanks

from which country are u? how common is ur name?

BaliUSA said:
Depends How Lucky U Get :D
If U R within 90% it is one week, rest 10% anything from 6 months to 3 years.

When I called the lady Told me I do not have to worry on Name Check(Hope she was right), she didn't tell it straight but indicated the I do not have Name Check Problem.
My RD was May 1st and Still Waiting, EB2-India

from where did u get this 90% thing in one week?

Name Check

I am from India it is common bengali name. And since I haven't heard from them does it mean I am one of the 10% where I have to wait upto 3 years

Kolkata68 said:
I am from India it is common bengali name. And since I haven't heard from them does it mean I am one of the 10% where I have to wait upto 3 years

some people here got their namecheck cleared in 120 days. it seems this namecheck thing is arbitrary. they say 90 % in 48 hrs but I really doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
antonioa77 said:
some people here got there namecheck cleared in 120 days. it seems this namecheck thing is arbitrary. they say 90 % in 48 hrs but I really doubt it.

I even wrote to the Senetor unfortunately he lost the election does it mean I have to follow up the new Senator or rather write to the congressman

Kolkata68 said:
Depends how many Banerjees or Chaterjees have committed Crime and if they match with your Birth Dates; It is mostly the Name combinations(all variants) then DoB. Don't worry Just hope that, There are not too many Bengali names( Who gets a "HIT" duiring name check)

BaliUSA said:
Depends how many Banerjees or Chaterjees have committed Crime and if they match with your Birth Dates; It is mostly the Name combinations(all variants) then DoB. Don't worry Just hope that, There are not too many Bengali names( Who gets a "HIT" duiring name check)

You are funny. I appreciate your input. Thank you for reassuring.