TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Choclito said:
Hello,
I just got a mail from USCIS telling me that my case, my wife's and my two dauthers have been approved.

This is the message:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 20, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I want to thank you all for everything and wish you luck, I am sure you will get your approval soon.

Could you please tell us your information: EB? which country are you from and PD and RD dates. Most of us need to see this information. Thanks!!

Thank you !!!

Choclito said:
Hello,
I just got a mail from USCIS telling me that my case, my wife's and my two dauthers have been approved.

This is the message:

On November 20, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I want to thank you all for everything and wish you luck, I am sure you will get your approval soon.

Thank you !!!

Could you please tell us your information: EB? which country are you from and PD and RD dates. Most of us need to see this information. Thanks!!

Thank you !!!

hopfully next processing update can pass 5/28, then I can start to inquiry my case.....

TSC EB2
PERM AP 3/28
I140 RD 4/28 AP 5/18
I765 RD 4/28 AP 5/26
I485 RD 4/28 FP 5/19 LUD 6/17

My case receive date also April 14th but no LUD's.

bay said:
I think USCIS just changed the message, but it seems meaningless. The case still pending and no LUD. I got mine like below.

On April 28, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

=================================
Kind of worry our case now...I saw some people with later RD already got approve, but ours do have any information....

EAD card mailed?

I saw a LUD today on my EAD (I-765) case. Previoud LUD was on 11/15/2006 saying somethnig about new cards been ordered and will be mailed when ready.
I think current messages means that they have mailed the acutal card now and it should be here in 4-5 days. What do you guys say?
----

On November 20, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
----

TSC Service Request

This afternoon I called the TSC customer service, the message said there are no customer reps available at this time and transferred my call to National service center.

Then i spoke to rep about my case, which is passed the current processing times.. (RD is 04/14) and asked about my Security checks (FP, Name Check).. She said she has no information on them at all... and she opened a Service Request on my behalf to get more information on my case (Inquiry) and within 45 days i should be getting a respose. If i don't get any response i should call them back...

Anyone has this kind of experience... ?
Is this inquiry request is going to help anyway... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
From my friends experience not at all. He did the same thing. If he tried to contact them before 45 days , they said they cannot do anything else as they placed a service request and its pending. When he called after 45 days , they said they didn't have any update on the case and said they can place another service request for him and asked him to contact them after 45 more days.

IN texas service center only....

socialmix said:
This afternoon I called the TSC customer service, the message said there are no customer reps available at this time and transferred my call to National service center.

Then i spoke to rep about my case, which is passed the current processing times.. (RD is 04/14) and asked about my Security checks (FP, Name Check).. She said she has no information on them at all... and she opened a Service Request on my behalf to get more information on my case (Inquiry) and within 45 days if i don't get any response i should call them back...

Anyone has this kind of experience... ?
Is this inquiry request is going to help anyway... ?

jefkorn said:
I understand your frustration but knowing what's going on with your case and following up is half the battle. Hang in there and I pray that you NC gets cleared soon.
Excuse me if I am asking too basic a question but who actually told you that you case is name check pending? The officer at the infopass ? or when you called FBI? Could one just get an infopass appointment after little more than a month to see what's going on with the FP results?

an officer at the local uscis office during the infopass told me about my case and everything. he looked on his computer and typed my case number and he gave me the info. hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Antonioa77,

Could you please let know how did you schedule the infopass with a immigration offcier? Will they see you even you RD is earlier than the official process date? Thanks.

Bill

--------------
EB1 RD 07/26/06

billlonestar said:
Hi Antonioa77,

Could you please let know how did you schedule the infopass with a immigration offcier? Will they see you even you RD is earlier than the official process date? Thanks.

Bill

--------------
EB1 RD 07/26/06

just go on uscis website and on ur left there is infopass link. schedule an apointment there. it is independent from ur RD.

biometric notice

antonioa77 said:
just go on uscis website and on ur left there is infopass link. schedule an apointment there. it is independent from ur RD.

FYI - I received a biometrics code :3 appoinment for december 06 2006

What is fingerprinting and biometrics difference? What is code 3?

Could you please someone tell me that?

Thanks so much

biometric notice

antonioa77 said:

FYI - I received a biometrics code :3 appoinment for december 06 2006

What is fingerprinting and biometrics difference? What is code 3?

Could you please someone tell me that?

Thanks so much

Called the main service center to initiate an inquiry - it is now 30 day past the posted processing date. They did not tell me anything but gave a couple of long numbers - T1B*.....*TSC and took my data. Wonder what will they do with this. Asked me not to bother for another 45 days.

I guess I would not. Just started a paper trail of due diligence for the case if I pulled a winning ticket of getting stuck in the name check.

Hi, I'm a new member to this website, so please forgive me for not being familiar with the abreviations and how to post a message.
My wife and I have our I-485 filed with CSC on Jan 11,2006, and then they were transferred to TSC on March 29, 2006. We called USCIS on September 29th, and they took a referral. We waited another 30 days, and called on October 30th, and they took another referral. We even made an info pass appointment with one of the local offices in OC, and they gave us no further information.
We visited a congressman's office from our area, and they sent a couple of faxes to the TSC, and they said they would send us a decision in two weeks! So, this week is going to be the second week. We are hoping to receive something by end of this week. I will keep you posted.
If you guys have any suggestion for our case, or if someone has a similar case, please let us know. Thanks.

New TSC processing time....at May 16th.

I hope to see some more approvals since we got the newest processing time.

Axxe said:
Called the main service center to initiate an inquiry - it is now 30 day past the posted processing date. They did not tell me anything but gave a couple of long numbers - T1B*.....*TSC and took my data. Wonder what will they do with this. Asked me not to bother for another 45 days.

I guess I would not. Just started a paper trail of due diligence for the case if I pulled a winning ticket of getting stuck in the name check.

Those referrals mean absolutely nothing. Don't expect to get anything from them. We received a mail actually last week from our second referral, and it says your case needs additional review, and do not contact us for 6 months!!!!

Physical Green Card Arrived today

Mike20006 said:
Those referrals mean absolutely nothing. Don't expect to get anything from them. We received a mail actually last week from our second referral, and it says your case needs additional review, and do not contact us for 6 months!!!!

What a relief. O-1 visa for 5 years 6 months, 2 year home residency requirement to deal with, leading to a priority daet of June 2001. I-140 (EB1A, UK resident) approve Jan 2002. After a lot of issues, got I-485 filed Oct 2 2006. Approval of I-485 within 44 days, card received today, 5 days later (49 days after filing of I-485).

I suppose I should feel grateful, but instead there is just a hige sense of relief. For all of you still waiting, I can only say, be patient, keep your cool and try not to overanalyse when it is going to come. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mike20006 said:

I am not expecting anything. We all know the drill about the name check. The only possible benefits of an inquiry -
a) years down the road you include the numbers as an item into your WOM lawsuit
b) If the name check finished between the time they last looked at your folder and your inquiry, they may adjudicate it faster then the next scheduled time they dust off backlogged cases.

Axxe said:
I am not expecting anything.

But the actual interesting tidbit about my conversation with the service center is that when the lady asked about my wife's case number she muttered "and she is out of the country now?". Which she was - at the moment of the last two LUDs on our cases, but she got back couple months ago, using AP. Maybe it was the reason it is dealyed, not the name check? Unlikely though...

Apparently that information was in the system. Big brother is watching.

I am wondering...when you guys go to congressman, did your lawyer get involved? What action did the lawyer take when your case is delay and pending? My lawyer said that he will send the inquiry if the processing is 30 days pass my RD. Besides that, I am wondering what else can be done by ourselves or the lawyer in order to get more clear picture of the pending case.