TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Detail of my Case

mitra88 said:
Congratulations on the good news of yours!!!

Could you tell us the detail of your case such as your category (EB1, EB2, or EB3), your citizenship, your I-485 Receipt Date (RD), and FP (Fingerprint) date? It would be really helpful for everynone on this forum if you could share these.

The detalis of my case is as follows:

EB3 Substitution
LC: PD April 2001
I140 : RD May30 AP Aug21
I485: RD May30 : FP Jun23 LUDS: Jun24, Jun 25, Jul08, Nov17
Message of Card Ordered: Nov18

I have recieved similar messages form me , my wife an one of my dauthers.
I am waiting for the youngest one (12 years old).

Thanks and I hope every body is right and is aproved.

jefkorn said:
Looks like USCIS is trying to improve the messages and it was probably done over the weekend. I am sure many of you are software professionals and can guess that USCIS deployed a production release or updated the messages database etc over the weekend and all of a suddent it shows up in everyone's portfolio.

On a separate note, do you or anyone you know works in the IT department of USCIS? Just curious!

In my case, just like bay, the message wording apparently changed (if I'm not mistaken), but I have neither any substantive change nor a new LUD.

Oh by the by...

The message for my already approved I-140 has also changed, lol. This time I'm glad there was no substantive change there... ;)

mitra88 said:
Congratulations, too, Orchidee!!!!

It would be much more helpful if you could tell us where you are from and when you did your fingerprinting.....

Thank you. however, I am still waiting for my son's case. :(
From Taiwan
fingerprinting date:05/30/06
ND:05/17/2006

My I485 Aproved Yesterday

sb_eb1_india said:
Hi,

Please find below my case details

EB1 - India - Multinationan Manager / Executive

Texas Service Center

I140 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006, AD 11/15/2006 :D
I765 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006, AD 11/02/2006 :D
FP ND 11/02/2006 FP Done on 11/14/2006 :D
I131 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006 ???
I485 ND 10/16/2006, RD 10/18/2006 11/18/2006 :D

My 140 was approved in less than 20 Business days. It's NOT a premium processing.

TSC is super super fast. Congratulations to all who got their approval. Wish good luck for those who are waitng.

Wow. this is absolutely unbelievable. Congratulations Man!!! Hope, rest will see the same amazing processing speed as well.

Congratulations!!!

Wow! That was super fast!!! Congratulations! Now relax and enjoy your freedom!

As far as I can see, there seems to be two different trend of TSC for processing this I-485 applications.

First one is that recently TSC is processing a lot of cases within 2 or 3 months. I found this by manually typing several hundreds of the cases on the USCIS Case Status Website. Among all of those I-485 cases I found which were filed between May and July 2006, about 30% of them were approved within a month, other 30% were approved within 2 to 3 months from the receipt dates. Rest (40%) were still pending. You also can see this trend from our TSC tracker file. Recently, many of applicants after May 2006 are being approved within 1 or 2 months.

The second trend is that TSC is approving many of applicants who are at the margin of the processing date limit. Many recent approvals of our tracker who filed their applications on May 2006 shows this trend. On my personal research above (which I manually typed), More than 30% out of those 40% pending cases were from June and July, not from May which implies that TSC is working on May cases.

From these two trends, I am assuming that TSC works on the initial cases and, provided that their FP and namecheck are ok, approve majority of them within 1 or 2 months, and then they put other cases (which have unsolved problems such as FP or NC) away and focus on their 'PAST DUE' work which is near the processing time.

Gurus, what do you think of my opinion?

I had an infopass apointmnent lately. i knew that my FP has been received by TSC the same day i did it although there is no LUD.

the bad thing is that my namecheck has been received by FBI on 11/02 and it still pending by 11/17.does this mean that i'm stuck in namecheck or 2 weeks are not enough to clear the namecheck?

mitra88 said:

As far as I can see, there seems to be two different trend of TSC for processing this I-485 applications.

First one is that recently TSC is processing a lot of cases within 2 or 3 months. I found this by manually typing several hundreds of the cases on the USCIS Case Status Website. Among all of those I-485 cases I found which were filed between May and July 2006, about 30% of them were approved within a month, other 30% were approved within 2 to 3 months from the receipt dates. Rest (40%) were still pending. You also can see this trend from our TSC tracker file. Recently, many of applicants after May 2006 are being approved within 1 or 2 months.

The second trend is that TSC is approving many of applicants who are at the margin of the processing date limit. Many recent approvals of our tracker who filed their applications on May 2006 shows this trend. On my personal research above (which I manually typed), More than 30% out of those 40% pending cases were from June and July, not from May which implies that TSC is working on May cases.

From these two trends, I am assuming that TSC works on the initial cases and, provided that their FP and namecheck are ok, approve majority of them within 1 or 2 months, and then they put other cases (which have unsolved problems such as FP or NC) away and focus on their 'PAST DUE' work which is near the processing time.

ur observation makes sense. did u check if ur namecheck got cleared or something? look at my signature.

What made you go for infopass appointment?

Hi antonioa77,
Did you just go for infopass to find out what's happening with you case? Or did you have any specific questions in mind?

Where was the infopass appointment, I'm in Boston.

See my signatures, my FP was done on 10/10/2006 and there was no LUD after that. I checked with FBI on the phone and it was porcessed the same day but they wouldn't say what was the result of the FP check.

Please share your thoughts so we can be proactive in making sure that namecheck clears faster.

Thanks

antonioa77 said:
I had an infopass apointmnent lately. i knew that my FP has been received by TSC the same day i did it although there is no LUD.

the bad thing is that my namecheck has been received by FBI on 11/02 and it still pending by 11/17.does this mean that i'm stuck in namecheck or 2 weeks are not enough to clear the namecheck?

mitra88 said:

Good job. Amazing and keen sense
is the your reseaqrch paper partially to filful the requirement of Phd degree :D

jefkorn said:
Hi antonioa77,
Did you just go for infopass to find out what's happening with you case? Or did you have any specific questions in mind?

Where was the infopass appointment, I'm in Boston.

See my signatures, my FP was done on 10/10/2006 and there was no LUD after that. I checked with FBI on the phone and it was porcessed the same day but they wouldn't say what was the result of the FP check.

Please share your thoughts so we can be proactive in making sure that namecheck clears faster.

Thanks

i went to the infopass to check about the namecheck. i wana finish from this stupid process. 3 yrs is more than enough for this tunnel. i called the fbi for my fingerprints and they tiold me that the results were sent the same day to USCIS. and in the infopass, the officer told me that my fingerprints was received by TSC in the same day it was done. so now just waiitng for the namecheck. i hope that in few weeks my name will be cleared. I'm in seattle.

Don't give up hope yet....

I don't think you should give up hope yet. It's been just two months since you filed your I-485 and, furthermore, your case was transferred from NSC to TSC which makes the process usually longer. So, I believe that your case is still within the time frame of initial processing of TSC (those first lucky 60% on my research).

Practically, it is really difficult for average applicants to find out whether his/her application is cleared for NC or not because there is no such office which answers for that. FBI provides applicants with answer for FP, but not for NC (which makes this a bottleneck for everyone). Some really kind USCIS officers may tell you this secret, but it is not a common situation.

So, I would wait for a few more weeks before I suspect anything bad. In fact, unlucky 40% of my research may be stuck with many different problems such as RFE, FP, NC, or even an interview. The case status website doesn't tell us which one it is (except for RFE). Even if any of our cases get past the initial processing of TSC, we still have the 'so-called' official processing time. I believe that TSC will take a look at our cases at least one more time before our RDs becomes past the processing time. Unless any case is stuck with 'ENDLESS' NC, a case will likely be approved by then.

What if TSC overlook our cases even during the processing time? I guess that is going to be the time for us to prepare ourselves for a horror movie. :(

antonioa77 said:
i went to the infopass to check about the namecheck. i wana finish from this stupid process. 3 yrs is more than enough for this tunnel. i called the fbi for my fingerprints and they tiold me that the results were sent the same day to USCIS. and in the infopass, the officer told me that my fingerprints was received by TSC in the same day it was done. so now just waiitng for the namecheck. i hope that in few weeks my name will be cleared. I'm in seattle.

mitra88 said:
I don't think you should give up hope yet. It's been just two months since you filed your I-485 and, furthermore, your case was transferred from NSC to TSC which makes the process usually longer. So, I believe that your case is still within the time frame of initial processing of TSC (those first lucky 60% on my research).

Practically, it is really difficult for average applicants to find out whether his/her application is cleared for NC or not because there is no such office which answers for that. FBI provides applicants with answer for FP, but not for NC (which makes this a bottleneck for everyone). Some really kind USCIS officers may tell you this secret, but it is not a common situation.

So, I would wait for a few more weeks before I suspect anything bad. In fact, unlucky 40% of my research may be stuck with many different problems such as RFE, FP, NC, or even an interview. The case status website doesn't tell us which one it is (except for RFE). Even if any of our cases get past the initial processing of TSC, we still have the 'so-called' official processing time. I believe that TSC will take a look at our cases at least one more time before our RDs becomes past the processing time. Unless any case is stuck with 'ENDLESS' NC, a case will likely be approved by then.

What if TSC overlook our cases even during the processing time? I guess that is going to be the time for us to prepare ourselves for a horror movie. :(

thks for sharing the info. I'm not worried that I'm stuck since just 2 weeks have passed on submitting the namecheck to FBI. according to uscis memo, 80 % of the cases get cleared in about 2 weeks since they were submitted to FBI. so maybe in 1 or 2 weeks I will be one of those 80 %. I will check back in an infopass in 1 month and c what happened by then.

Who told you about the name check?

I understand your frustration but knowing what's going on with your case and following up is half the battle. Hang in there and I pray that you NC gets cleared soon.
Excuse me if I am asking too basic a question but who actually told you that you case is name check pending? The officer at the infopass ? or when you called FBI? Could one just get an infopass appointment after little more than a month to see what's going on with the FP results?
antonioa77 said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't USCIS reveal name check cleared or not ?!

How they check name may be a secret. But why not tell the applicant
the name check cleared or not ?.

Approval Notice

Hello,
I just got a mail from USCIS telling me that my case, my wife's and my two dauthers have been approved.

This is the message:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 20, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I want to thank you all for everything and wish you luck, I am sure you will get your approval soon.

Thank you !!!

waste of time and money

jefkorn said:
Looks like USCIS is trying to improve the messages and it was probably done over the weekend. I am sure many of you are software professionals and can guess that USCIS deployed a production release or updated the messages database etc over the weekend and all of a suddent it shows up in everyone's portfolio.

On a separate note, do you or anyone you know works in the IT department of USCIS? Just curious!

they must have spend $100K just to change the message. Old wine in new bottle. What different does it says anyway from previous message? All crap and bull. These guys does not evern know how do to window dressing.