TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

You are right. I was wondering why they should give me an RFE and ask for my pay checks for the last three month if the name check has not been cleared! Does not make a lot of sense to me. Well, of course, there are a lot of things in this process that don't make sense :)

Atleast they working on our cases with 485 RD 08/10(in my case) which is not current as 05/16 listed on TSC website, which is hopeful.

schehrazi said:
You are right. I was wondering why they should give me an RFE and ask for my pay checks for the last three month if the name check has not been cleared! Does not make a lot of sense to me. Well, of course, there are a lot of things in this process that don't make sense :)
In fact, it makes perfect sense - an officer might have noticed missing paperwork even before your case was even sent to FBI, leave alone was cleared by them.

Just curious if anyone got 485 approval yet with RD in august like mine 08/10?

Does country of citizenship make a difference in terms of quota and processing of a case, even though TSC processing 05/16 RD cases?

name check

Sixets said:
I just joined this board. My info below.

I called 3 weeks ago, and a nice lady answered and told me that my security check has been cleared and the case was under review by an immg officer, but nothing so far.

Wonder how long it takes for the reviewing process. Any stats?

Eb-1
I-140/I-485 RD 5/9/2006
I-140 Approved 6/14/2006
I-485 LUD 8/12/2006

Hi, can you tell me what no did you call and where, I am stuck in name check and I dont know whom to call.
thanks
Krishna M

name check `

PBLC_01302006 said:
My RD is 5/15/06 which is very similar to yours. I am waiting too now. I think we still need to be a little patient. The processing time does not pass our RDs very long, plus it is holiday season unfortunately. We may have to wait even longer. I hope we (RDs in May or earlier) will get good news soon..
My Prioriity date is Dec 2000 and I am stuck in name check. I applied 485 in March 2006. so still waiting for the name check to be cleared/.

can you guys give me a phone no where I can call and inquire.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
VOYAGER_99 said:
I got 2 LUDs for my 485 in 2 days but nothing change on my case. I havent even received the receipt nptice mail yet. Is it a good sign or bad sign or should I stop signing???
Please see my details below.
Thanks

Why nobody answers to my questions. It might be very basic but I still need some feedback like everybody here get nuts in the situation :mad: I have been writing question to this forum but seems nobody cares. :confused:

VOYAGER_99 said:
Why nobody answers to my questions. It might be very basic but I still need some feedback like everybody here get nuts in the situation :mad: I have been writing question to this forum but seems nobody cares. :confused:

no body exactly know what those LUDs mean. Since you just submitted your case, you should be patience, especially at the year end. We submitted our case on 4/28 and LUD is 6/17. We are still waiting...

UKGUY_AOS said:
Just curious if anyone got 485 approval yet with RD in august like mine 08/10?

Does country of citizenship make a difference in terms of quota and processing of a case, even though TSC processing 05/16 RD cases?

My RD is the same as yours. Let me know when you hear something ... I'm not sure if country matters.

kbhalla said:
My RD is the same as yours. Let me know when you hear something ... I'm not sure if country matters.

Sure I will...

That's the last update I have got on my case, you got the same?

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August 10, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

for me USCIS processing was very fast. My I140 approved within a month and I485 within 2 months. Labor process was really bad, it took 4.5 yrs.

Thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got fingerprint notice. My case goes to TSC!
NSC used to distribute the workload by the received date and you could time the delivery date so that you could avoid NSC. It appears that the USCIS realized the "forum shopping" and now you cannot tell the pattern of work distribution. I feel lucky.