TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

UKGUY_AOS said:
Oh really...you certain about that? look at facts, aaloo prasad yesterday had labor approved after 4+ years, his 485 processed within 2 months, is it a coincidence? you tell me

I think its a coincidence. My PD is 5/23/1997 :eek: (from my first company) and my 485 RD is 7/10/2006 (after second company LC was delayed at DOL since 2003).

Name/background check is holding me up. Which is ironic since in the UK I had full security clearance :eek: and I have passed FBI fingerprint check from work at an airport 6 months ago.

waiting4cagc said:
I think its a coincidence. My PD is 5/23/1997 :eek: (from my first company) and my 485 RD is 7/10/2006 (after second company LC was delayed at DOL since 2003).

Name/background check is holding me up. Which is ironic since in the UK I had full security clearance :eek: and I have passed FBI fingerprint check from work at an airport 6 months ago.

how did u know that ur namecheck is pending? and when u inquired about it the last time? from which country r u ?

antonioa77 said:
did u check if ur namecheck is pending or not yet? if u like to know just get an infopass apointment and they will tell u there the status of ur namecheck. from which country r u?

question on infopass, which option you chose for infopass, 'question on your case' or 'you wish to speak to an immigration officer'? I can see these two relevant options on infopass appointment page.

Cheers.

UKGUY_AOS said:
question on infopass, which option you chose for infopass, 'question on your case' or 'you wish to speak to an immigration officer'? I can see these two relevant options on infopass appointment page.

Cheers.
both work.good luck and let us know about the resultand when ur namecheck was received by fbi and all that.

antonioa77 said:
both work.good luck and let us know about the resultand when ur namecheck was received by fbi and all that.

Ok thanks. But email from my company attorney has following sentence when they sent me after filing 485:

'Please do not attempt to contact the USCIS Service Center directly; speaking to a USCIS officer regarding this case may adversely affect it. We will notify you as soon as we receive notice of adjudication on this case.'

Why speaking to immigration officer adversely affect my case? I don't understand this warning. Does your or anybody else had same thing from their attorneys?

antonioa77 said:
not really it is more because his namecheck got cleared quickly too.

I believe, there are few things.
1) All paper work should be cleared for eg. name check and fp check etc.
2) Your priority Date should be at the top of their processing list by preference category
3) It seems, they are supposed to produce some score card where they could show some real efficiancies at their end meaning # cases approved in 90 days from the date of filing etc.

I am so glad that it happened sooner than later.

Hope, you all would get your approvals soon too. Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Hi,

I recently looked at my case status (transferred to TSC) online and i see the
following bland message:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Is it possible for me to get more info at what exact stage i am at currently. I would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
Dom

antonioa77 said:
do u know when ur namecheck got initiated and got cleared?
I had checked with TSC and rep had told me that it was initiated few days after receipt date (which was 10/11 per TSC).
later I had gone to local USCIS service center for the same and they had told me that "Name Check was finished on my petition" but they didn't give me dates.

Thanks for the info.

Now to check another 'rumor' . Sending more than $5000 at a time to
native place puts one's name on a watch list ( and hence name hit ) ?
I believe you can throw some light into such an observation.
Thanks.

osheth said:
Prince123, Both my spouse's name and my name are not so common.

osheth said:
I had checked with TSC and rep had told me that it was initiated few days after receipt date (which was 10/11 per TSC).
later I had gone to local USCIS service center for the same and they had told me that "Name Check was finished on my petition" but they didn't give me dates.

ok when did u have ur infopass apointment? I'm trying to figure out in a way how long it took you to clear ur namecheck. dates are important.

It seems like Indian applicants get stuck on Namecheck more often.
(I'm not accusing USCIS of racial profiling). It is just a thought.

prince123 said:
Now to check another 'rumor' . Sending more than $5000 at a time to
native place puts one's name on a watch list ( and hence name hit ) ?
I believe you can throw some light into such an observation.
Thanks.

if it is true, then I am stuck Up...I ahve done that so many times more than 10k

and my name is so not common, hardly 22 people in USA and I know most of them..good guys
:)

LUD's

imcdude said:
It seems like Indian applicants get stuck on Namecheck more often.
(I'm not accusing USCIS of racial profiling). It is just a thought.

You have few LUD's, many of us don't have any LUD's with same PD as yours, did you get RFE or something that you have these LUD's?

Thanks.

UKGUY_AOS said:
You have few LUD's, many of us don't have any LUD's with same PD as yours, did you get RFE or something that you have these LUD's?

Thanks.

Not that I know of.

2 LUDs were for fingerprinting (08/11 and 08/12).

9/25 and 9/26 were dates when a few others on this board had LUDs...may be it was a inventory check or something.

I had called up USCIS 4 weeks back and they said I was being namechecked.