TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

What is the number for TSC that you called?. I called the National Customer service yesterday and they said they dont have access to any personl information.
Thanks

Hi ration_card,
I did not ask if they will update the approiate records. When I went to there and ask the officer "my FP is schedule in other ASC, can I do it here?" he told me "yes, you can"
I asked my lawyer before, and she told me I can go any ASC. I guess all the ASC shared the database.

ration_card said:
Congrats!!! gciscoming, take a breather :). Just curious, did the s/he say that they will update the approiate records (as your initial FP was scheduled at a different ASC)? Or does it even matter?

Thanks RJ_NJ2002
That was very good info ,I guess , I can more accurately(in percentage) guess some LUDs reason now

Waiting for 485 now...

After a long wait at PBEC, I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel as I am waiting for only I-485 to clear now. See my signature for details. Good luck to all of you.

Approved!

I got great news from TSC this morning - my GC is approved. :D I am happy but still in shock! This is my third attempt after living here for 8 years on H1. No LUD on my wife's GC but I'm sure it will be approved soon. As much as I resent the USCIS for years of delays, TSC has really made a difference and I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks to everyone here for keeping my hopes up and providing great advice over the years. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

BTW, I had only two LUD's on my 485. The first was a couple of days after fingerprinting. The second was the day of approval.

TSC EB2 rest of world
PERM approved early 06
I140/I485 RD 6/21
I140 RFE 7/10 (A2P)
I140 AD 8/23
I485 AD 9/28 :D

Congratualtion!!
Good to know that USCIS works on weekend too.

morpheus12 said:
I got great news from TSC this morning - my GC is approved. :D I am happy but still in shock! This is my third attempt after living here for 8 years on H1. No LUD on my wife's GC but I'm sure it will be approved soon. As much as I resent the USCIS for years of delays, TSC has really made a difference and I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks to everyone here for keeping my hopes up and providing great advice over the years. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

BTW, I had only two LUD's on my 485. The first was a couple of days after fingerprinting. The second was the day of approval.

TSC EB2 rest of world
PERM approved early 06
I140/I485 RD 6/21
I140 RFE 7/10 (A2P)
I140 AD 8/23

congratulations!

I wish many many more folks here, especially those from China and India because they have been waiting for so long, get approval notices this month. It is good to hear about morpheus12's approval on the first day of October. His message reveals two facts: USCIS works on Weekends, commendable; FBI name check clearance does not show in LUD.

I also think USCIS tried to use up all available visa numbers for each country, that's why you see a lot folks from non-retro countries get fast approvals. October is the start of a new fiscal year, new visa numbers become available to Chinese and Indians who have been stuck with STC. We shall see floods of approvals soon.

Sometimes when one's case get delayed, NC is just an excuse. This is why we see confusing and self-contradicting answers people got from USCIS respresentatives about security clearance. I saw somewhere FBI said it took them less than 2 months for NC for the vast majority of people... but the progress on this forum here tells different story.

Good luck to everyone here in this new fiscal year. And congratulations again to morpheus12.

morpheus12 said:

TSC EB2 rest of world
PERM approved early 06
I140/I485 RD 6/21
I140 RFE 7/10 (A2P)
I140 AD 8/23

Last edited by a moderator:
morpheus12 said:

Congrats. I also don't have any LUD ( after the LUD following FP ) . But my case is pretty recent, applied in July 2006.

socialmix said:
Myself and my wife got our FP's Done on same day while back . Got approved for Advanced Parol/EAD at same time.
(Don't hav dates handy)

This afternoon, I called TSC to chekc on status.. the rep told me that my FBI clearence is pending.. but, my wife's is completed. However, She has to wait until i get FBI clearence becaz i am the Primary applicant.

I asked for specific clearence whether it's name/background check .. she said all of them included in FBI clearence. She told me that my FP is cleared.

Did anyone got same kind of response from TSC rep? let me know...

Is there anyway, we can findout what's gin gon with FBI clearence. any Phone #?

Hi Socialmix,

Let's hope for good news in Oct 06. USCIS cutomer service people never give any clear info. Who knows your all checks might be alreay cleared.

See here following things which are in your favour:

1) Your PD is May 2002. (This is current for Oct 06)

2) Your RD is Apr 2006 (Which is already passed six months of timeframe of I-485 processing schedule and hopefully now TSC will publish their processing date as somehwere in Apr 06)

3) New USCIS Fiscal Year starting from today. (There will not be shortage of visa numbers)

From all above, you have fair chances to get the approval in this month.
If not.....we have to assume your case may be infected by name check virus...But let's hope for the best.

Please post your status as soon as you hear from USCIS.

All the Best......

Card and Approval Notice Received!

EB2/RIR/Others (Non- retro)
LC RD 05/22/02 AD 05/11/06 (NJ --> PBEC)
I-140 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 AD 07/29/06 08/01/06 08/07/06
I-485 RD 07/06/06
FP: 07/25/06
AD: 09/22/06
Approval notice sent: 09/26/06
Card issued: 09/26/06
Card sent: 09/27/06
Card received: 09/29/06
Approval Notice received: 09/30/06
LUD 07/26/06 09/17/06 09/22/06 09/25/06 09/26/06 09/27/06

I-765 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/27/06 AD 07/26/06
I-131 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 08/01/06 AD 08/02/06 08/07/06

Thanks again for everything, I am free now.

This is a more than three year old testimony/information. I guess the ratio is much lower than 85% these days -- may be as low as 50%. Just look at the number of people in the forum who have not been cleared from TSC within 2-3 months of 485 ND/RD. If you have not been approved at TSC within 2-3 months and your visa number is current, mosty likely you are stuck in name check. Just look at the approvals reported here.. You will find that most people who got the name check cleared got approved within 1-2 months after FP.

richshi said:
http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/garrity071003.htm

Approximately 85% of name checks are electronically returned as having "No Record" within 72 hours.

TSC Checks

jadoo85 said:
What is the number for TSC that you called?. I called the National Customer service yesterday and they said they dont have access to any personl information.
Thanks

i just followed the Below instructions Provided by "ration_card" for his original message check page 87...

method to follow to talk with TSC direct.

use 800 to find status.
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

Once connected give TSC-opt to ur 485 src.

hope this helps,

CAPD02 said:
Hi Socialmix,

Let's hope for good news in Oct 06. USCIS cutomer service people never give any clear info. Who knows your all checks might be alreay cleared.

See here following things which are in your favour:

1) Your PD is May 2002. (This is current for Oct 06)

2) Your RD is Apr 2006 (Which is already passed six months of timeframe of I-485 processing schedule and hopefully now TSC will publish their processing date as somehwere in Apr 06)

3) New USCIS Fiscal Year starting from today. (There will not be shortage of visa numbers)

From all above, you have fair chances to get the approval in this month.
If not.....we have to assume your case may be infected by name check virus...But let's hope for the best.

Please post your status as soon as you hear from USCIS.

All the Best......

Thanks for keeping my hopes up ...

Will post here the progress ...

Socialmix Thanks for your reply.
I must be doing something wrong at the last step. I called 800 number, and after the SRC number, it gives me option to speak with somebody If the case has taken more than usual time. And when I do that I get connected with the national customer service center person that is not of any help.
Could you please elaborate what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks.

here is the most recent one on FBI name check

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/factsheets/security_checks_42506.pdf

msabir said:
This is a more than three year old testimony/information. I guess the ratio is much lower than 85% these days -- may be as low as 50%. Just look at the number of people in the forum who have not been cleared from TSC within 2-3 months of 485 ND/RD. If you have not been approved at TSC within 2-3 months and your visa number is current, mosty likely you are stuck in name check. Just look at the approvals reported here.. You will find that most people who got the name check cleared got approved within 1-2 months after FP.

msabir said:

Hi msabir,

You pointed out some valid point.

Yes...We are seeing I-485 approvals within 2 to 3 months of time frame from TSC. But it doesn't mean TSC is commited to process the cases in such a speed. Please validate my experience with TSC:

I filed my I-140 in March 27, 2006. I am seeing all these days that most of the people got the I-140 approval in 1 month to 3 months time frame.

All of you, FYI: My I-140 approved on Sep 15, 2006. (It alomst took six months.) One more thing to be noted here is TSC now published their processing date as Mar 20, 2006, which is almost identical to my RD.

All we know I-140 approval process doesn't depends on any external factors. Where as I-485 approval process depends on Visa Number availability, Schedule FP, Results from FP, Name Check and back ground process. So what will be the reason of my I-140 approval got delayed? Any comments...?

It seems to be they are approving cases within 2-3 months but same time with some other reason, few applications are still pending without touching them. But before publishing their RD, I guess they are scanning the pending applications which are withing range of published RD. I hope they will approve atleast at that time.

So I guess, we have to still wait atleast 6 months from RD or we need to look TSC processing dates before get some conclusion about our case.

Thanks