TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

recent frequent LUDs

I485 RD 08/07, FP 08/19, LUD 08/20, 09/26, 09/27
Any clue on the last two LUDs? Seems this is happening for many cases. :confused:

Hope something good will happen

I myself saw my I485 got LUD on 9/26, not seeing today's LUD yet. Let's pray that something good will happen soon. Many will be disppointed if this is just an inventory count performed by Texas center before the fiscal year end.

My info is as follows:
I485 filed 7/26, LUD 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19, and 9/26.
PD: 11/2/2001, EB2, RIR, China

WHO else is getting a LUD in the past couple of days?

shark1191 said:
I485 RD 08/07, FP 08/19, LUD 08/20, 09/26, 09/27
Any clue on the last two LUDs? Seems this is happening for many cases. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got LUDs on 9/25 and 9/26. None today.
You are right - It could be an inventory count.

richshi said:
I myself saw my I485 got LUD on 9/26, not seeing today's LUD yet. Let's pray that something good will happen soon. Many will be disppointed if this is just an inventory count performed by Texas center before the fiscal year end.

My info is as follows:
I485 filed 7/26, LUD 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19, and 9/26.
PD: 11/2/2001, EB2, RIR, China

WHO else is getting a LUD in the past couple of days?

imcdude said:
I got LUDs on 9/25 and 9/26. None today.
You are right - It could be an inventory count.

I also seen LUDs 9/26 and 9/27/. Offcourse.... status message didn't changed. We don't know purpose of LUDs.

My info as follows:

EB2-India; PD: Jun 2002: I-485 RD: Apr 10;

Thanks

For Indian EB2, this may be pre-approval processing

Because Eb2 visa not available until next month (5 days from today) for Indians, you guys may be getting pre-approval processing, which means you will receive approval notice in early October. keep your fingers crossed.

I am from china, if I am lucky to receive approval in the next couple of days, I will certainly post here. I am sure that will be a good sign for everyone.

Looking at the number of people who have had LUDs, it looks like mass LUDs all over.
Probably not much meaning attached to it.
mdlbr20020531 said:
Same is with mine. I saw LUD's on 9/26 & 9/27.

My info: PD May 2002, I-485 - RD 1st Jun 2006.

Cheers.

chrisjavier said:
Was you spouse approval just after a week USCIS received the RFE? Was the RFE for his application? THanks
I noticed that both I-140 and I-485 were both approved w/in 6-8 days upon receipt of RFE.

I now know why my 485 is still pending - the immigration officer is asking for more proof of legal status and is sending a new RFE.

when was the last mass LUDs?

Didn't many folks get their approval shortly after? Around the end of August and beginning of September?

imcdude said:
Looking at the number of people who have had LUDs, it looks like mass LUDs all over.
Probably not much meaning attached to it.

errr...my wife and I also have LUD's for our I-485 on Sept. 27, 2006.....the ND for our i-485 is on Aug 9, 2006

we havent received our FP notice yet :confused:

name check pending

I called TSC today and a friendly representative told me that my case is still pending for background check. I asked when they send the request of background check for me. He told me that it was on 9/12 (right before my current LUD). However, two weeks before I called TSC and that representative told me that it was on 7/21. How can this happen?
Maybe they send the request of background check again on 9/13 because they haven't receive the feedback and because of the 2006 quota should be utilized?
Or something else? Would it be possible that they send the request for name check after 1.5 month of my FP or after 2 months they received my I-485 application?
I really hope that it is 9/13 they cleared the name check and I am in the queue of approval.
:~~~~~~~~~

This looks more likely a mass LUDs without much meaning

Since you have not done your FP yet, this LUD can not mean approval processing for you... and it may be an indication of a mass LUDs without much to be expected.

What is your Priority date?

jonrn said:
errr...my wife and I also have LUD's for our I-485 on Sept. 27, 2006.....the ND for our i-485 is on Aug 9, 2006

we havent received our FP notice yet :confused:

junkyudog said:
I noticed that both I-140 and I-485 were both approved w/in 6-8 days upon receipt of RFE.

I now know why my 485 is still pending - the immigration officer is asking for more proof of legal status and is sending a new RFE.

junkydog,
what was your wife's RFE about?
Thanks

PHC,
Can you please tell me what phone and what options you used to get a live person to talk to at TSC for your I-485 query?

Thanks,

Hey akela,

here are the instructions to call TSC, it was posted by Toxci in one of the threads earlier
--------------------
Here is POJ trick
method to follow to talk with TSC direct.

use 800 to find status.
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

(if u find any error after SRC input, use any other SRC like EAD etc)

Once connected give TSC-opt to ur 485 src.

Actually when I punched in I485 SRC it did not take, then I tried my I140 SRC and it worked. So have both numbers. When you get to a person, give him I485 receipt number.

-----------------------------

hope this helps,
-rc