TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

phc said:
I called TSC today and a friendly representative told me that my case is still pending for background check. I asked when they send the request of background check for me. He told me that it was on 9/12 (right before my current LUD). However, two weeks before I called TSC and that representative told me that it was on 7/21. How can this happen?
Maybe they send the request of background check again on 9/13 because they haven't receive the feedback and because of the 2006 quota should be utilized?
Or something else? Would it be possible that they send the request for name check after 1.5 month of my FP or after 2 months they received my I-485 application?
I really hope that it is 9/13 they cleared the name check and I am in the queue of approval.
:~~~~~~~~~

Sometime they provide conflicting info. When I called fist time after FP, I was told that my FP check is not cleared. Then I called FBI, and they said FP check is cleared and send back on very next day of FP. After one week I called TCS again and they said it is cleared.

imcdude said:
Looking at the number of people who have had LUDs, it looks like mass LUDs all over.
Probably not much meaning attached to it.

I agree with you. However if you don't see much LUD, you sure that you are in trouble. So far all my LUDs have valid meaning except 07/08. However after 07/08, there is no more LUD in my case. Name check is also not cleared. I am getting nervous. In next two months if it is not cleared, I know I have loooooog wait. Boy I have the name check.

I too had called TSC using the POJ method twice. Both times the representatives told me that they cannot give information on the name check as it concerns security and that they are not supposed to give out that info.
Some of the folks here have been lukcy to get hold of helpful representatives when they called in, who gave them the info.

yeah - I got the same response - they said they can't give out information on the case even if I'm the beneficiary because it's a security issue.

finger print for kid?

Hi,
Today I get a call from lawyer, he received a FP notice for my 9 years old kid which is scheduled this Sat.

My problem is: my kid is away from home. we can not make it.

my quiestion are:
1. Can I bring my kid to nearest cis office to do it (not the original schedule place)?

2. why kid need to to FP? why did CIS send the requires together with ours (my spouse and I get FP (code 3) notice and did it in June)?
Anybody has similar experience?

Any help and information will appreciated.
Thanks

Re: finger print for kid?

Hi,

One of my friends had received their letter for FP a day after the scheduled date. He immediately contacted the Attorney and was able to re-schedule his FP appointment in about 3-4 weeks.

I am not sure about going to a cis center nearest. But there is no reason for panic, there had been such scenarios before - so you can get a revised appointment.

Cheers.

PS: I am not a lawyer, so please consult your attorney for clarification.

Most recent I485 LUD

It seems that I was overjoyed by the most recent I485 LUD on 9/26, which happend two months after filing, and 40 days after FP. Initially I thought it indicated a Name check clearance. .. Online message remains the same.

Now I checked back this forum, noticing that the unexpected LUD don't normally follow with approval.

Any comments or similar patterns to share is welcome.

sk0902 said:
Sometime they provide conflicting info. When I called fist time after FP, I was told that my FP check is not cleared. Then I called FBI, and they said FP check is cleared and send back on very next day of FP. After one week I called TCS again and they said it is cleared.
Please advice how to call FBI on Name Check or FP Check issues.

Thanks a lot

Ben

This is a news to me !! Is it mandatory ? I havenot received fp notice for my kids. They are 9 and 11 years old

gciscoming said:
Hi,
Today I get a call from lawyer, he received a FP notice for my 9 years old kid which is scheduled this Sat.

My problem is: my kid is away from home. we can not make it.

my quiestion are:
1. Can I bring my kid to nearest cis office to do it (not the original schedule place)?

2. why kid need to to FP? why did CIS send the requires together with ours (my spouse and I get FP (code 3) notice and did it in June)?
Anybody has similar experience?

Any help and information will appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks mdlbr20020531 for your answer!, I will try to go to nearest CIS office to see if they allow me to do so.
Will post here for the result.

NAYAK:
I am not sure if it is mandatory. but I asked around most of pepole did it. for kid it is code 2 not code 3 (as adult).
That is all I know.

Thanks

I also got a LUD on Nov 15th for myself as well as dependants. Nothing changed.

richshi said:
It seems that I was overjoyed by the most recent I485 LUD on 9/26, which happend two months after filing, and 40 days after FP. Initially I thought it indicated a Name check clearance. .. Online message remains the same.

Now I checked back this forum, noticing that the unexpected LUD don't normally follow with approval.

Any comments or similar patterns to share is welcome.

NAYAK said:
I also got a LUD on Nov 15th for myself as well as dependants. Nothing changed.
According to the recent phone call with TSC, I think that maybe the name check initiated on that date. Because I received a 9/13 LUD and TSC told me that the background check was initiated on 9/12. (But two weeks ago, another representative told me that it was inititaed on 7/21)
I am so confused!

name check

phc said:
According to the recent phone call with TSC, I think that maybe the name check initiated on that date. Because I received a 9/13 LUD and TSC told me that the background check was initiated on 9/12. (But two weeks ago, another representative told me that it was inititaed on 7/21)
I am so confused!

Hi phc,

I talked to TSC rep last week and came to know that my background check still pending. She also said that it was initiated on 04/02.

BTW, the background check consists of three checks.
1. something
2. FBI Finger print
3. FBI name check

May be in your case the third was initated on 9/12.

Hope it helps.

I just came back from ASC. I did my kid FP at another ASC, Not the original assign one on the notice.
It seems the officer is very helpful. I even did not have the orginal notice but the fax copy.
Thanks GOD

FBI Ph# an LUD info ...

Folks,

My I-485 is pending ... I have LUD 09/13/2006 on my I-140, I-485, and my wife's I-485.

My I-140 got cleared on 25-Jul-06. Why and what did they modify on the I-140 after approval?

And on Which number did you guys called FBI to check on status?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Socialmix

PD : 13 may'2002
I140/I485 RD : 14 April'2006

Socialmix,

guess lot of us had a LUD change during that time frame 09/11-09/15. If you read through the forum there is lot of speculation on what it is - anywhere from routine USCIS process to Name check clearence. But, we all hope its a positive sign and someone is looking at our case and hopefully will get approved (IF PD IS CURRENT) :)

Did you have your FP, EAD, AP completed/approved?

gciscoming said:
I just came back from ASC. I did my kid FP at another ASC, Not the original assign one on the notice.
It seems the officer is very helpful. I even did not have the orginal notice but the fax copy.
Thanks GOD

Congrats!!! gciscoming, take a breather :). Just curious, did the s/he say that they will update the approiate records (as your initial FP was scheduled at a different ASC)? Or does it even matter?

truthtriumphs said:
Hi phc,

I talked to TSC rep last week and came to know that my background check still pending. She also said that it was initiated on 04/02.

BTW, the background check consists of three checks.
1. something
2. FBI Finger print
3. FBI name check

May be in your case the third was initated on 9/12.

Hope it helps.
Hi truthtriumphs,
Thanks a lot. I think you are right. I did the FP on 7/31. It is possible that they initiate FP on 7/21. I have to check the FP notice document to confirm if this speculation is right. Then they initiate the name check on 9/12 so that I have a LUD on 9/13.
It means.....................There is still long way to go! :(

TSC Status Check

ration_card said:
Socialmix,

guess lot of us had a LUD change during that time frame 09/11-09/15. If you read through the forum there is lot of speculation on what it is - anywhere from routine USCIS process to Name check clearence. But, we all hope its a positive sign and someone is looking at our case and hopefully will get approved (IF PD IS CURRENT) :)

Did you have your FP, EAD, AP completed/approved?

Myself and my wife got our FP's Done on same day while back . Got approved for Advanced Parol/EAD at same time.
(Don't hav dates handy)

This afternoon, I called TSC to chekc on status.. the rep told me that my FBI clearence is pending.. but, my wife's is completed. However, She has to wait until i get FBI clearence becaz i am the Primary applicant.

I asked for specific clearence whether it's name/background check .. she said all of them included in FBI clearence. She told me that my FP is cleared.

Did anyone got same kind of response from TSC rep? let me know...

Is there anyway, we can findout what's gin gon with FBI clearence. any Phone #?