TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Enjoy!!!
k_new_rn said:
Thank you so much. All the posts here had been very helpful. Special thanks to manishg_ind for getting me here from murthy forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats RN!

though registered nurses is a completely different ball game. 27 days for them is not such a rare thing. I have heard of a few who have done the whole process in 3-4 months.

Hi I just wanted to let you know that my I-485 is approved.

Following is the text:
On July 14, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I saw a LUD yesterday on I-485.

My case is very similar to Eastsidedude.

Good luck to everyone.

I know how it feels to wait.

Please let me know if you need further information.

BTW: I also got LUD on 07/08

k_new_rn/gc2006usa

gc2006usa said:
k_new_rn: Congratulation !!! Enjoy your freedom in a free society.

cmc13210: Don’t be jealous. It’s really tough to say how CIS prioritize the cases. It depends on individual’s luck. So, if you are lucky like k_new_rn, your case will be also approved soon. So leave it on your luck.

Hi, not jealous at all. Everybody has its own fate pre-determined by the heavenly.

Just would like to have more information. The good news of k_new_rn is good news to us all, since it means TSC is really doing things fast.

Congratulations GC_Applicant1!!! Enjoy your free life. I have a feeling that LUD of 07/08 indeed was a good sign.

GC_Applicant1 said:

Following is the text:
On July 14, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats!

Seems to me TSC is on full speed now. Wish to see more approvals, especially from retrogressed countries.
GC_Applicant1 said:

Following is the text:

Good luck to everyone.

GC_Applicant1 said:

Following is the text:

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats Brother,

We have same dates for Fling and FP and EAD/AP approval. The only difference is I have 3 extra LUDs 06/8, 06/12, 06/13. So I am not sure why I have too many LUDs than others in the same time frame.

I hope I should see my approval sooner.

Thanks,
neargc

It is a good sign for all of us

Congratulation.
It is a good sign for all of us.
I had similar receipt date with you and got LUD on July 14. I will cross-finger in next two weeks!

GC_Applicant1 said:

Following is the text:

Good luck to everyone.

If you checked your case status more frequently, you will get more LUD.

My LUD on July 13 happened after 10:00 pm. The LUD changed to July 14 in the morning of the next day. I wouldn’t know LUD on July 13 if I didn’t check case status after 10:00pm

neargc said:
Congrats Brother,

We have same dates for Fling and FP and EAD/AP approval. The only difference is I have 3 extra LUDs 06/8, 06/12, 06/13. So I am not sure why I have too many LUDs than others in the same time frame.

I hope I should see my approval sooner.

Thanks,
neargc

2getgc said:
If you checked your case status more frequently, you will get more LUD.

My LUD on July 13 happened after 10:00 pm. The LUD changed to July 14 in the morning of the next day. I wouldn’t know LUD on July 13 if I didn’t check case status after 10:00pm

To 2getgc

Everybody checks the case status at least 1-2 times a day, you agree or not. Since we Guys started talking about LUDs we started doing that everyday.
First of all I never got my Receipt numbers for I-485 till I receive FP notice. For EAD/AP also I only got to know receipt numbers when I received the same.

So if I am checking the updates for last 1 month why I did not see the updates that many. I know what you are trying to say but your first statement is very wrong.

Thanks,
neargc

To Neargc

Not everyone checked case status one-two times every day. GC is important for people from India and China, but not important for the people from other countries such as Europe, Australia and Canada etc. They will only check their status randomly. One of my coworker who is from Netherlands almost forgot he had applied GC when he received his card. I think he never checked status.
If you checked your status only at one week after your FP, you only knew LUD on 06/13. Four LUDS would be missed
Both of us had LUD in July, hopefully we will have good luck soon

neargc said:
To 2getgc

Everybody checks the case status at least 1-2 times a day, you agree or not. Since we Guys started talking about LUDs we started doing that everyday.
First of all I never got my Receipt numbers for I-485 till I receive FP notice. For EAD/AP also I only got to know receipt numbers when I received the same.

So if I am checking the updates for last 1 month why I did not see the updates that many. I know what you are trying to say but your first statement is very wrong.

Thanks,
neargc

LUD pattern

I notice after one or two weeks after FP LUD, you get LUDS for consecutive two days. Two or three weeks after this, you get consecutive LUDs for to days. Then you get your approval.
I don't know if there is any sense in this LUD patterns

After it took almost 4 years to get my labor approval (backlog center), I am very happy to see things moving fast on I-485.

My EAD got approved today but I am yet to recieve my card. Wow! they are working on weekends.

Do I need to update the tracker or some one is taking care after posting here ?

Here are my details

LC PD SEP 2002/EB2/IND
CONCURENT FILING
I-140 RD 06/22/06 LUD 06/24
I-485 RD 06/22/06 LUDs 06/24, 07/08, 07/12, 07/13
I-765(EAD) RD 06/22/06 AD 07/15/2006 LUDs 06/24, 07/08 07/15
I-131 (AP) RD 06/22/06 LUD 06/24
FP (BioMetrics code 3) Done 07/11

congrats, pal!

GC_Applicant1 said:

Following is the text:

Good luck to everyone.

have you gotten any cards or approval notices? if not, could you drop us a line when you do? i am still waiting for mine.

any significance in the wording of the online status? yours is "ordered new card"; mine - "mailed approval notice".

it took about a week for the EAD to arrive, counting from the day of approval. hopefully it will be the same with the PR cards.

GC_Applicant, when is your precise RD?

GC_Applicant1, congratulations!

Please let us know not only the month and year of your RD, but also the date.
Mine RD for I140 and I485 is 5/24/06. I also got LUD 7/8. I140 approved 7/10.

eastsidedude said:
have you gotten any cards or approval notices? if not, could you drop us a line when you do? i am still waiting for mine.

any significance in the wording of the online status? yours is "ordered new card"; mine - "mailed approval notice".

it took about a week for the EAD to arrive, counting from the day of approval. hopefully it will be the same with the PR cards.

Eastsidedude,

I got both the EADs in a about a week. I am hoping I will get my GC card on Friday. I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Lets see what happen tonite. Last week multiple LUD's of 7/8/06( saturday) changed on USCIS web site on Sunday evening( at least ours).
I dont think they work on weekends but their system has specific timmings to boostup periodically and update system for things already done during bussiness hours.( caution: just a guess of mine).

don't write such non-sense. GC is important for all of us (I am from Europe). I might check up to 5x a day. That doesn't mean more LUDs, ok. Just means you see the LUDs as they happen. Technically you would call that 'aliasing error' due to lower sample frequency - that's all.

2getgc said:
To Neargc

Not everyone checked case status one-two times every day. GC is important for people from India and China, but not important for the people from other countries such as Europe, Australia and Canada etc. They will only check their status randomly.

Stuck in name check now

Any one's help appreciated. Please read my signature first to understand my case.

Two days ago I called TSC (about PERM based 485 case) spoke with a very nice Rep & she told me that my case is ready to be adjudicated pending FBI name check. She even clarified further that its only name check as FP are good, also my spouse name check & FP are good but cannot be adjudicated as its a derivative case. I thanks here & hang up, then I started reading more about NNCP, realized it should be done long time ago on biases of our first case ( Physician NIW EB2 485 filed in 2003).
According to my reading NNCP receives information with in days of AOS application filling, Our first 485 was turned in Nov 7, 2003( Needs 5 years service proof for Medical Underserved area to be adjudicated tentatively in Nov 2008).
Shouldn't name check be completed then??? So I called the NSC . Big difference in customer service, very rude customer service, & will not entertain my request to verify that security clearance is done or not back in 2003. She though told me an interesting fact that they look for security clearance under Alien number( not under receipts of 485 for TSC or NSC) so TSC Rep should be looking under the same screen.........but that NSC rep will not look for my security clearance period. I hang up & called the TSC explain the whole situation, little tricky for them to understand, but she confirmed that their is no earlier security check & it has recently been turned in by TSC and currently pending.
If you guys look in my signature I am so far very unlucky, my initial GC was through RIR in Oct 2002 which has yet to receive a 45 days letter. Then I filed NIW EB2 in Nov 2003, & now currently all my hopes with PERM based filed 2 months ago.
Any comments appreciated.