TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Do not want to bother TSC

But I am curious what was that LUD on my and my spouse's i485 on 7/13 - previous was on 5/22 soon after FP and AP approval.

I thought that means they are working on the case and something should change next day, but nothing happened.

as I have already written a few days ago...
rule of thumb : do not call TSC until your I485 ND is earlier than the one that they post.

you are putting an unnessesary pressure and burden on the same CR ppl who might not help you when the help is really needed.

patience - your cases are only a few months old. relax and good luck.

Oh my God.

Its now more than 5 years for me in this mess. First the lawyer got pregnant and forgot to file LC. Paralegal got divorced and forgot to file 45 day letter reply! I have to fight with the lawyer to prove I am EB2 and not EB3. After all these I started to smell the GC.
Now unavailability for India.
I do not know what all in store to get this stupid GC.

manishg_in said:
According to the Visa Bulletin for August 2006, EB2 is unavailable and EB3 is going backwards.

So what exactly does "Unavailable" mean in terms of I-485 processing for EB2-India?

LCHopeful said:
So what exactly does "Unavailable" mean in terms of I-485 processing for EB2-India?

Means if you are from India and EB-2 you can not file, independent of your PD.

Axxe said:
Means if you are from India and EB-2 you can not file, independent of your PD.

And moreover even though we filed earlier will have to wait for our cases to be adjudicated till visa numbers are available.

Thanks,
neargc

My EAD got approved Friday but I am looking for Advance Parole to visit India.Does unavailbility of visa affects getting Advance Parole ?

RJ_NJ2002 said:
My EAD got approved Friday but I am looking for Advance Parole to visit India.Does unavailbility of visa affects getting Advance Parole ?

I think there should not be a problem.

And BTW this bulletin is for August 2006 and effective from 1st Aug 2006 to 31st Aug 2006. So anybody filing right now by end of July 2006 should be OK as per July Visa Buletin dates.

Thanks,
neargc

neargc,

Thanks. I already have filed my advance parole.

neargc said:
I think there should not be a problem.

And BTW this bulletin is for August 2006 and effective from 1st Aug 2006 to 31st Aug 2006. So anybody filing right now by end of July 2006 should be OK as per July Visa Buletin dates.

Thanks,
neargc

Yep, thats what it means

sai_krishna said:
does it also mean no GC approvals ? for eb2 india

So if you are EB2, forget about any approval for a long time if it does not come by the end of this month.

:(

sai_krishna said:
does it also mean no GC approvals ? for eb2 india

Unfortunately, YES there will be no approvals for India till Visa numbers are available. It seems to be we have to wait till Oct 01, 2006 which will be the new fiscal year for USCIS. So I don't think there will be some thing different from now in Sep 06 bulletin. The only hope is Oct 06 bulletin.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they release new quota for the next year in October ?

I guess EB2/India needs to wait till then for I-485 approval.

RJ_NJ2002 said:

Visa availability triggers the I-485 approvals. USCIS will continue to approve EAD/AP, which are alien benifits during your I-485 pending. EAD/AP doesn't related to Visa numbers.

Thanks

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Do they release new quota for the next year in October ?

I guess EB2/India needs to wait till then for I-485 approval.

It's surprise that USCIS utilized all the EB2 annual quota (India) for this year. (???????)

We don't know how many approvals they did for this year. But anyhow, new fical year will bring new quota for all the categories per each country.

Let's hope the best.

OnePenny said:
So, the 7/8 LUD is not related to the name check ?
No. LUD on 7/8 is not related to Security Check, at least in my case it wasnt

I was told that my FP or Name check is not cleared yet. :(

Any one know what is the typical time it takes to clear fingerprint?

I did my FP 6/2.

Thanks in advance

sgms66 said:
No. LUD on 7/8 is not related to Security Check, at least in my case it wasnt

I was told that my FP or Name check is not cleared yet. :(

Any one know what is the typical time it takes to clear fingerprint?

I did my FP 6/2.

Thanks in advance

You guys are overthinking about 7/8 LUD. I also got similar experince with my I-140. On 5/22 there were atleast 10 to 15 people in TX`I-140 tracker reported they seen LUD including me. But till now nothing happened to most of them Offcourse few among them got approval after a month.

We don't know how this LUDs will get updated. It never consistent and never give any message. As a typical S/W database engineer, I guess it's something that you read/review on screen and click on Save button without changing contents, still I will get new saved date.

(Sorry... I am also optimistic like everyone, it would have something related to progress of process, but who knows what exactly what that LUD meant for)

Intresting thing is whose RD prior to May 06 didn't get this LUD. If anything process/approval matter, how come they skip the cases prior to May 06. One more thing, whose I-140 already got approved, they got LUD on 6/24. What is this mean? I noticed 6/24 LUDs are something whose cases are current and I-140 approved and I-485 pending and PDs are from 2002. Any clue on this.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My Info

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the 485 topics. Could someone tell me how to set up the signature to be attached with each post? I had to type in evey time I post a message. Big thanks in advance!
I saw some people got their GC only couple months from filing 485. Is this normal process time for TSC? Their official post suggested 6 months. Our figures crossed for name check/FP clear in near future.

The following is my family's information:
PD: 11/1/2002
LC Approval date: 5/10/2006 (Original LC, EB2, China)
I-140/I-485 concurrent filed on 6/27/2006 for me and my hubby to TSC
I-140/I-485 RD: 6/28/2006 ND: 7/3/2006
FP (Code 3) done on 7/17/2006 (Online status showed LUD 7/17/2006, Wow, they are fast!)

LongLostHopeIN said:
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the 485 topics. Could someone tell me how to set up the signature to be attached with each post? I had to type in evey time I post a message. Big thanks in advance!
I saw some people got their GC only couple months from filing 485. Is this normal process time for TSC? Their official post suggested 6 months. Our figures crossed for name check/FP clear in near future.

The following is my family's information:
PD: 11/1/2002
LC Approval date: 5/10/2006 (Original LC, EB2, China)
I-140/I-485 concurrent filed on 6/27/2006 for me and my hubby to TSC
I-140/I-485 RD: 6/28/2006 ND: 7/3/2006
FP (Code 3) done on 7/17/2006 (Online status showed LUD 7/17/2006, Wow, they are fast!)

Welcome to the group LongLostHopeIN!

Go to the Top menu bar and you will see "User CP", double click on that and then you will see "Edit Signature" on left hand side. There you can add your signature for the first time and then make chnages if you need to modify.

Thanks,
neargc