TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Fingerprint/Name Checks Clearance Confirmed

This afternoon, I called TSC to inquire about my employer’s request for expedite processing. However, I was told by a representative that the information was unavailable to verify online. Instead, she confirmed that my Fingerprint & Name Checks (as well as those of spouse and child) have been cleared, and thus the application is ready for review now. She went on to say that our applications will be reviewed at the same time.

Then, I asked her about my wife’s missing maiden name and later-discovered wrong dates for last occupation abroad, of which I held nearly 15 years ago, on our Form G-325A. She told me not to worry about them at all, because, if they ever become an issue during the review, the reviewing officer would contact us later.

Michael
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: EB1-OR Country: Worldwide
CSC I-140 RD: 11/04/2005, ND: 11/09/2005
Transferred to TSC 03/21/2006, RD: 03/29/2006, AD: 05/18/2006
LUDs: 03/22/2006, 05/17/2006, 05/18/2006, 05/22/2006, 06/24/2006
TSC I-485 RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006
FP & Bio 07/05/2006, ND 06/22/2006, Received 06/27/2006
LUDs: 06/22/2006, 07/05/2006, 07/06/2006, 07/08/2006
FP/NC Clearance confirmed 07/19/06

TSC I-485 (Spouse & Child) RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006
TSC I-765 (Spouse & Child) RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006
LUDs: 06/22/2006, 07/08/2006

manishg_in said:
I had called to check the status of my in-law's cases, which have been pending for over 4 years. Since I happened to talk to a nice lady, I went ahead and asked her about my own case too. This doen't mean, I encourage people to call US CIS for their recently filed cases. What are your timelines?

Manish_g,

But you did encourage and asked all to call USCIS. Can you send e-mail saying sorry!! BTW if your FP/name check have been cleared why you need AP now your GC should have been adjudicated, what does that mean? I hope you got it.

Thanks,
neargc

You don't have to be sarcastic and bitchy about what I wrote in my post. Obviously I should have specifically requested people to check their name-check status, who had filed earlier.
It sounds like you yourself are "far from gc" not "neargc", which makes you jealous of other's getting approvals quickly. Get a life "nancy".
neargc said:
Manish_g,

But you did encourage and asked all to call USCIS. Can you send e-mail saying sorry!! BTW if your FP/name check have been cleared why you need AP now your GC should have been adjudicated, what does that mean? I hope you got it.

Thanks,
neargc

manishg_in said:
You don't have to be sarcastic and bitchy about what I wrote in my post. Obviously I should have specifically requested people to check their name-check status, who had filed earlier.
It sounds like you yourself are "far from gc" not "neargc", which makes you jealous of other's getting approvals quickly. Get a life "nancy".

Manish_g,

I am not jealous. May be I sounded harsh but I said the fact. I appreciate that you are updating tracker and all but you only sent everyone private e-mail as well as on forum saying call USCIS and check for name check and all. You are desparate because you got your LC aproved in few months. There are lot of guys whose LC was there for so many years and stuck in this GC business and desparate as you are. The difference between Eagerness and desparateness I hope you understand.

Anyways whether I am near GC or Far GC, that only GOD can tell. I hope you and your in-laws get GC so that you can live together.

All the best!!!

Thanks,
neargc

Michael,
I tried the USCIS 800 number 2 days ago (my I-485 has been pending 190 days now) but only got to the default info person. How were you able to get to TSC? I see you got transferred from CSC to TSC as well. Therefore your number starts with WAC as well and I suspected that might prevent the system from even getting you to TSC.
Please let us know.
gc_2006.

michaelhryu said:
This afternoon, I called TSC to inquire about my employer’s request for expedite processing. However, I was told by a representative that the information was unavailable to verify online. Instead, she confirmed that my Fingerprint & Name Checks (as well as those of spouse and child) have been cleared, and thus the application is ready for review now. She went on to say that our applications will be reviewed at the same time. Michael

Hi, gc 2006!

Yes, you are right in that my I-140 was transferred to TSC from CSC, with a receipt number starting with WAS. However, I sent my I-485 to TSC (I did not go for a concurrent filing, of which decision I do regret now), as my I-140 was eventually approved there, according to the then-existing temporary regulation which was announced after the transfer around March 21. Thus my I-485 receipt number starts with SRC. You can take a look at my details below. Anyway, I believe you can be connected to TSC if your case is being processed there, whether or not your receipt number starts with SRC. Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

In fact, the reason why I called TSC this afternoon was to inquire about the expedite process requested by my employer (I am sort of a DOD civilian) and to correct the misinformation on G-325A my wife and I had discovered earlier today. As I wrote in my previous post, my wife did not put her maiden name on the question item “All Other Names Used“ on G-325A, thinking that other names are for alias, nicknames, etc., rather than maiden name. Besides, she had to put down her parents’ name in the next line and thus completely forgot about presenting her maiden name somewhere. I too discovered that my dates for last occupation abroad were incorrect while going thru copies of our G-325A together with my wife. Our worries were growing bigger and bigger. In the end, we had to call TSC. Surely, the lady who answered our call was super professional as well as super nice. We ended up asking her about the status on our fingerprinting and name checks clearance. We even asked her our son’s status though he is already 20. After a moment of hesitation, she gladly checked his status too. I felt so thankful for her trouble that I almost asked her name and such, but decided not to, knowing she must be busy with answering other calls, etc.

I am sorry if I am too wordy. By the way, are you from a retrogression country? Hopefully, TSC will approve your case soon, regardless!

Michael
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: EB1-OR Country: Worldwide
CSC I-140 RD: 11/04/2005, ND: 11/09/2005
Transferred to TSC 03/21/2006, RD: 03/29/2006, AD: 05/18/2006
LUDs: 03/22/2006, 05/17/2006, 05/18/2006, 05/22/2006, 06/24/2006
TSC I-485 RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006

TSC I-485 (Spouse & Child) RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006
TSC I-765 (Spouse & Child) RD: 06/20/2006, ND: 06/21/2006, Received 06/26/2006
LUDs: 06/22/2006, 07/08/2006

Next time keep your sarcastic comments to yourself, if you can't do any good for other members of this forum. I had filed my LC under EB3 in early 2003, while I was on L1B and after it got stuck in a Backlog center, I had no choice but to look for other options, thats when my company filed for L1A, which makes me little more fortunate than other guys who don't have any other option but to wait for their LC cases to be approved. But that doesn't make me less suffered. 3 years of wait just for your LC is not fun. To make the matter worse, I don't have the liberty to change employers, like you guys on H1B do. So, next time keep your filthy mouth shut, unless and until you know what you are talking about.

neargc said:
Manish_g,

I am not jealous. May be I sounded harsh but I said the fact. I appreciate that you are updating tracker and all but you only sent everyone private e-mail as well as on forum saying call USCIS and check for name check and all. You are desparate because you got your LC aproved in few months. There are lot of guys whose LC was there for so many years and stuck in this GC business and desparate as you are. The difference between Eagerness and desparateness I hope you understand.

Anyways whether I am near GC or Far GC, that only GOD can tell. I hope you and your in-laws get GC so that you can live together.

All the best!!!

Thanks,
neargc

Got I-140 approved

I-140 approved yesterday. Updated details:

PERM submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
PERM Audit Notice: February 17 2006
PERM Audit Response: March 10 2006
PERM Certified: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

I-140/I-485/EAD World, submitted to Nebraska: June 2 2006
Nebraska transferred case to Texas
I-140/I-485/EAD receipt note from Texas: June 12 2006
I-140 approved 07/19/2006

Fingerprint notice received: June 21 2006
Fingerprinting done: June 27 2006

EAD approved: July 6 2006
EAD cards received: July 14 2006

Thanks manishg_in

manishg_in said:
Next time keep your sarcastic comments to yourself, if you can't do any good for other members of this forum. I had filed my LC under EB3 in early 2003, while I was on L1B and after it got stuck in a Backlog center, I had no choice but to look for other options, thats when my company filed for L1A, which makes me little more fortunate than other guys who don't have any other option but to wait for their LC cases to be approved. But that doesn't make me less suffered. 3 years of wait just for your LC is not fun. To make the matter worse, I don't have the liberty to change employers, like you guys on H1B do. So, next time keep your filthy mouth shut, unless and until you know what you are talking about.
manishg_in:: First of all, let me just thank you for taking the pain to post the Customer service number. Actually that helped people including me to find out the status on their Name Check. My case is only 1.5 month old and I still called them, thank GOD I did before it is too late. I would encourage everybody with this time range of RD should call to check if their Name Check is cleared because it is big relief to know if your FP and Name check is cleared or not. I know people here are waiting for more than 3/4 years for their GC ( I am waiting here since 09/2002) and they have every right to be anxious about it.

When I called UCIS CSR on 07/17 about my name check, they said even my FP is not cleared. Then I called FBI and they said that my FP was cleared and send back to USIC on 06/27th . After that I did not get a chance to talk UCIS. I think I better know these mess now rather than one year later. So I encourage everybody to check their FP and Name check status after 2 weeks of FP. Who knows who else are in same situation as mine?

NOW about the myth that "if lot of people call, that effects UCIS CSR work progress", that is just a baloney. These are Govt employee and their attitude and culture is same everywhere, whether is in India or US. If people, who don't want to work, will come up with all lame excuse not to work. How do the Cell phone companies handle their millions of customers with fewer CSR's.

If I have waited 6 months before calling and only after that I found out that my FP check is not cleared and as a result my name check was not sent, I would have felt "RETARDED" that time (as somebody in the forum said). I feel SMART now and glad too that I can clarify this mess before it is too late. Well at least I will give a try. After all, that’s all we can do. Because these UCIS people can do shit with your future and you wait too long (to show your SMARTNESS and HIGH MORALITY), you have to clean that shit yourself and that won't look pretty.

Hi Michael,
I am EB-2 Worldwide - so non-retrogressed right now.
Can you please explain in more detail how you got a hold of TSC (or did you simply ask to be connected to TSC), when you say: "why I called TSC this afternoon ". That sounds like it was easy. When I try the USCIS CS# it is a major pain and I cannot even get to TSC - only some 1st level CS dimwit. Last time I asked the CS rep. hesitated when I asked for TSC and then said she had neither phone number or address for TSC. What a joke that whole system is!

michaelhryu said:
Anyway, I believe you can be connected to TSC if your case is being processed there, whether or not your receipt number starts with SRC. Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Thanks sk0902 for standing by me against these morons.

sk0902 said:
manishg_in:: First of all, let me just thank you for taking the pain to post the Customer service number. Actually that helped people including me to find out the status on their Name Check. My case is only 1.5 month old and I still called them, thank GOD I did before it is too late. I would encourage everybody with this time range of RD should call to check if their Name Check is cleared because it is big relief to know if your FP and Name check is cleared or not. I know people here are waiting for more than 3/4 years for their GC ( I am waiting here since 09/2002) and they have every right to be anxious about it.

When I called UCIS CSR on 07/17 about my name check, they said even my FP is not cleared. Then I called FBI and they said that my FP was cleared and send back to USIC on 06/27th . After that I did not get a chance to talk UCIS. I think I better know these mess now rather than one year later. So I encourage everybody to check their FP and Name check status after 2 weeks of FP. Who knows who else are in same situation as mine?

NOW about the myth that "if lot of people call, that effects UCIS CSR work progress", that is just a baloney. These are Govt employee and their attitude and culture is same everywhere, whether is in India or US. If people, who don't want to work, will come up with all lame excuse not to work. How do the Cell phone companies handle their millions of customers with fewer CSR's.

If I have waited 6 months before calling and only after that I found out that my FP check is not cleared and as a result my name check was not sent, I would have felt "RETARDED" that time (as somebody in the forum said). I feel SMART now and glad too that I can clarify this mess before it is too late. Well at least I will give a try. After all, that’s all we can do. Because these UCIS people can do shit with your future and you wait too long (to show your SMARTNESS and HIGH MORALITY), you have to clean that shit yourself and that won't look pretty.

sk0902 said:

Majority of name checks take about 60 days from initiation. If you can not control your anxiety before that - I guess we can not help. Maybe a good vacation may help? :cool:

But a reduction of service due to high volume of calls is an absolutely realistic scenario - and it did happen (like in the case when people started to use H1B 7th year extension requests to track case progress in Backlog centers.

minor tracker cleanup

all,

time to cool off.
this is no place to insult each other. it is a long and painful process and many of us have lost any patience.

I would suggest we forget the insults and move on with the tracker, whatever news it might bring.

I would delete all posts that might have sparked this. I will start with my own. do the same for yours.

PS: being the tracker (this verison) originator I might have limited moderator's mojo. :) peace

Last edited by a moderator:
manishg_in said:
Following people,
Please tell us, if your Name Check has been cleared or not. If you don't know, please call the US CIS customer service.
Thanks

pblc_01302006

They told me that my case is under review but wait for FP and name check clearing...

Axxe said:
Majority of name checks take about 60 days from initiation. If you can not control your anxiety before that - I guess we can not help. Maybe a good vacation may help? :cool:

But a reduction of service due to high volume of calls is an absolutely realistic scenario - and it did happen (like in the case when people started to use H1B 7th year extension requests to track case progress in Backlog centers.

Just to give a true example of how "efficient people remain efficient even after taking calls" is compare "DALAS backlog Elimination Center " and "Philladelphia backlog Elimination Center". Both got equall number of empoyee and equal case distribution of Back log LC cases. When Dalas was apporving 2004 cases, Philadelphia did not even scratch the surface. I know buddie, I have been there.

"But a reduction of service due to high volume of calls is an absolutely realistic scenario" is a MYTH. They just don't want to work. Taking phone call is a work. So they try to avoid it. Few years back, 485 approval date was 2/3 years away. Today it is just 6 months away. Do you think that is due to volume of calls.

Call center is seperate from case processing

I think they have separate people who answer the phone calls. These people do not actually work on the cases. I have NEVER seen any organization (like IRS or DMV or SSA), where the same people answer the calls who process the cases. So the notion that by making phone calls you are going to increase the burden is just baseless. At the most, it will increase a few mins wait time before you can talk to the representative. Do you think that when you make a call to your bank, the lady who takes the call does anything other than taking calls? In corporate america (including govt organizations) call centers are ALWAYS kept seperate from case processing. This is management 101.

sk0902 said:
Just to give a true example of how "efficient people remain efficient even after taking calls" is compare "DALAS backlog Elimination Center " and "Philladelphia backlog Elimination Center". Both got equall number of empoyee and equal case distribution of Back log LC cases. When Dalas was apporving 2004 cases, Philadelphia did not even scratch the surface. I know buddie, I have been there.

"But a reduction of service due to high volume of calls is an absolutely realistic scenario" is a MYTH. They just don't want to work. Taking phone call is a work. So they try to avoid it. Few years back, 485 approval date was 2/3 years away. Today it is just 6 months away. Do you think that is due to volume of calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
What number did you call at the FBI to check your status? Please share your experience on that call. Did you get transeferred to a specific person/ department?how did you phrase your question and status enquiry?

Then I called FBI and they said that my FP was cleared and send back to
USIC on 06/27th

msabir said:
I think they have separate people to answer the phone calls and to look up your case status. These people do not actually work on the cases. I have NEVER seen any organization (like IRS or DMV or SSA), where the same people answer the calls who process the cases. So the notion that by making phone calls you are going to increase the burden is just baseless. At the most, it will increase a few mins wait time before you can talk to the representative. Do you think that when you make a call to your bank, the lady who takes the call does anything other than taking calls? In corporate america (including govt organizations) call centers are ALWAYS kept seperate from case processing. This is management 101.

There you go.. So please stop discouraging people to call. Everybody has right to Information.

nick715us said:
What number did you call at the FBI to check your status? Please share your experience on that call. Did you get transeferred to a specific person/ department?how did you phrase your question and status enquiry?

304-625-2000
"I am calling to check my FP status for my immigration application".
You keep your Alian Number ready. They go by that and not SRC number.

sk0902 said:
304-625-2000
"I am calling to check my FP status for my immigration application".
You keep your Alian Number ready. They go by that and not SRC number.
Thanks for the information. Where did you get you Alian Number?