TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

manishg_in said:
neargc
Did you check, if your FP/NC was cleared?

No, I think I should wait to call until other fellow in this year gets their approval. Also yours as well. That will give us an idea about the TSC process and if it is worth calling or not.

BTW, sorry for earlier comments if it sounded otherway.

Thanks,
neargc

Zany_Brainy said:
Anyway,
2 reps 2 different ways of saying it, but finally the status is 'Name Check Pending' :(

I - 485 TSC :ND 04/24/2006; - and you are complaining about name check???

It was initiated around 5/15, it is not even 60 days, and you are complaining..
:eek:

In the same boat

Zany_Brainy said:
Well,
this time I found a very helpful lady, who took the time to open my case file and she said that
1) Your fingerprints are cleared
2) Your Name Check is currently pending

Anyway,
2 reps 2 different ways of saying it, but finally the status is 'Name Check Pending' :(

Only thing is atleast I am not the only one here... So I have company in my misery.

ZB
ZB,
I too called and the helpful rep. told that my name check is pending. I guess there is quite a bunch of us waiting for this. I had LUD on 7/3 and no LUD on 7/8. I will wait. I am sure the files will start moving soon.
Good luck to all of us

Look at my PD

Axxe said:
I - 485 TSC :ND 04/24/2006; - and you are complaining about name check???

It was initiated around 5/15, it is not even 60 days, and you are complaining..

look at my PD 05/2002 (That is 4 years and 2 months)
Don't you think I have sufferred enough? :(

How do you know it was initiated on 5/15? Is there a formula there...That is interesting information..

ZB

Hello,

I am sorry no one get a chance to answer your question.
You will only see updated messages under receipt numbers when the case is approved/RFE or otherwise. LUD's are just scanning updates on USCIS websites & only means some individuals or universal activities is happening on your cases when they physically touch your file and scan the receipt #

. Once your case is processed if you had email tracker on, you will also get a email notification not just a LUD from website( Latest upate date).
By looking at your dates you should receive AP/EAD very soon.
140 taking approx 60 days and 485 is taking 3-6 months at the most.
Thanks

Originally Posted by RJ_NJ2002
I have registered at USCIS for case status. My I-485 LUD has changed 2 times in the past two days but I do not see anything under case status update. When will I see updates under case status ? How should I know the things like whether I have RFE or they have mailed AP or EAD etc ?

Can anybody tell me when can I expect AP, EAD and I-140 approval based on current trend ? Thanks

Zany_Brainy said:
look at my PD 05/2002 (That is 4 years and 2 months)
Don't you think I have sufferred enough? :(

How do you know it was initiated on 5/15? Is there a formula there...That is interesting information..

ZB

My PD is just as old, but that has nothing to do with name check. Name check start about 2 - 3 weeks after filing of I485, it is WAY too early for you to start nudging them and complaining. At least wait until the current processing date goes past your RD - in about 4 months.

Indianavictim,

Thanks for your time and good luck.

Indianavictim said:
Hello,

I am sorry no one get a chance to answer your question.
You will only see updated messages under receipt numbers when the case is approved/RFE or otherwise. LUD's are just scanning updates on USCIS websites & only means some individuals or universal activities is happening on your cases when they physically touch your file and scan the receipt #

. Once your case is processed if you had email tracker on, you will also get a email notification not just a LUD from website( Latest upate date).
By looking at your dates you should receive AP/EAD very soon.
140 taking approx 60 days and 485 is taking 3-6 months at the most.
Thanks

Originally Posted by RJ_NJ2002
I have registered at USCIS for case status. My I-485 LUD has changed 2 times in the past two days but I do not see anything under case status update. When will I see updates under case status ? How should I know the things like whether I have RFE or they have mailed AP or EAD etc ?

Can anybody tell me when can I expect AP, EAD and I-140 approval based on current trend ? Thanks

I-485/I-140 approved

YIPEEEEEE!

I just checked my emails and i got my I-140 and all three I-485s approved....

I did not get EAD/AP approval or updates. They are still stuck at LUD 6/20/06..

Mine and husband's I-485s notice said this:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 13, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

My daughter's notice said this:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 14, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Thank you so much. All the posts here had been very helpful. Special thanks to manishg_ind for getting me here from murthy forum.

Let us pray that this speed of processing keep up at TSC.

:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations! Your case may be one of the fastest I-485 appovals!
k_new_rn said:
YIPEEEEEE!

I just checked my emails and i got my I-140 and all three I-485s approved....

I did not get EAD/AP approval or updates. They are still stuck at LUD 6/20/06..

Mine and husband's I-485s notice said this:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXX

Current Status:

On July 13, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

My daughter's notice said this:

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXX

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 14, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Thank you so much. All the posts here had been very helpful. Special thanks to manishg_ind for getting me here from murthy forum.

Let us pray that this speed of processing keep up at TSC.

:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Leviathan

Thanks... Actually, when i attended the hospital orientation there were a lot of amazing cases.

One RN filed her papers in Feb, got GC by June.

One RN filed April, got the green card the approval notice a day ahead the EAD. She received it end of June.

One RN filed her papers, got EAD in 10 days.

It was surprising. And they did not know how lucky they were. I came here 2001. So it was long struggle for us too. Going back to school, etc.

I am so happy things turned out this way. I feel so blessed.

Goodluck to you too!

k_new_rn,

Congrats,

I think you still hold a Record. GC in 27 days.

Please share with us your LUDs if there were any.

Thanks,
neargc

k_new_rn said:
Thanks... Actually, when i attended the hospital orientation there were a lot of amazing cases.

One RN filed her papers in Feb, got GC by June.

One RN filed April, got the green card the approval notice a day ahead the EAD. She received it end of June.

One RN filed her papers, got EAD in 10 days.

It was surprising. And they did not know how lucky they were. I came here 2001. So it was long struggle for us too. Going back to school, etc.

I am so happy things turned out this way. I feel so blessed.

Goodluck to you too!

To neargc

My LUDS/Dates

I-140/485/765/131
RD: 6/14/06
Received by USCIS: 6/16/06
ND: 6/19/06
FP appt: 7/1/06

LUDS
I-140/485/765/131: 6/20/06
I-485: 7/4 or 7/5 ..don't remember (this was to reflect FP done)
I-485/765: 7/8/06
I-485: 7/12/06
I-485: 7/13/06 approval
I-485: 7/14/06 same message of approval
I-140: 7/14/06 approval.

My husband's is identical. My daughter's almost the same except her AP was approved. And the strange thing is i got the I-485 email that it was approved (7/13) before they sent me the email notice that the I-140 was approved (7/14).

I am like eastsidedude. Feeling that it is erroneous message. Kept logging in the USCIS webiste and putting the case number just to double check.

To k_new_rn

Thanks for the info. Good that you are one of us who got LUD on 07/08. So there is nothing bad.

I think all of those who got LUD on 07/08 are the one whose name check has been ordered and pending.

Thanks,
neargc

k_new_rn said:
My LUDS/Dates

I-140/485/765/131

LUDS

My husband's is identical. My daughter's almost the same except her AP was approved. And the strange thing is i got the I-485 email that it was approved (7/13) before they sent me the email notice that the I-140 was approved (7/14).

I am like eastsidedude. Feeling that it is erroneous message. Kept logging in the USCIS webiste and putting the case number just to double check.

k_new_rn

k_new_rn said:
My LUDS/Dates

I-140/485/765/131

LUDS

k_new_rn,

yours is almost identical to mine. But my I485 is not approved yet. Is it because your are a nurse? Or you have a database friendly name?

Congratulation

cmc13210 said:
k_new_rn,

yours is almost identical to mine. But my I485 is not approved yet. Is it because your are a nurse? Or you have a database friendly name?

k_new_rn: Congratulation !!! Enjoy your freedom in a free society.

cmc13210: Don’t be jealous. It’s really tough to say how CIS prioritize the cases. It depends on individual’s luck. So, if you are lucky like k_new_rn, your case will be also approved soon. So leave it on your luck.

Updated info - AP Approved

I-140/I-485/I-765 Concurrent filing Schedule A, Center -NSC
Transfered to TSC

I-140 RD 06/12/06 , LUD 6/17/06
I-485 RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/27/06, LUD 7/8/06
FP done 06/26/06
EAD RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, AD 7/3/06, RCD 7/10/06
AP RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, LUD 7/12/06, LUD 7/13/06 AD 7/14/06

Waiting for I-485 now...