TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

latest approval added

latest approval added : chishaol

[edit: obsolete file removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
FingerPrintsdone

Today I have my FPs done at the local office. I have updated the tracker.

neargc said:
OnePenny,

When did you get FP notice? My I-485/AP/EAD filed on 16th and have not recived any receipt date or FP notice. I am wondering if I am missing anything here.

Thanks,
neargc
Applied on 4/28/06.
485/EAD/AP RD: 5/18/06
Letter rcd for the FP: 5/25/06 appointment on 5/30/06

Tracker update

Please keep to the latest version when updating....open it, make your update and upload it. Usually it used to be that you could just take the last posted instance and make the update. Very simple check: if the file size you are posting decreases compared to a previous file you didn't have the latest rev.
for instance there was a 68kb version of the tracker posted and then someone makes their update and the file goes to 63kb or 67kb in another case. Obviously they left something out.

I made an attempt to take the latest tracker file and added all further updates (from the 63kb and the 67kb file). Now the file shows 68.5kb which seems reasonable.
[edit: obsolete file removed]

AZCAL said:
Today I have my FPs done at the local office. I have updated the tracker.

Here you did it again - please delete that file from your computer and do not post old versions of the tracker again.

another approval : ejaahm

re: file size - I would disagree that this a rule of thumb for Excel docs. I have seen that adding just one character may increase the file size by as much as 12 Kb and also decrease by as much as 2 Kb... go figure!

just please be careful and do not update old files. another thing - if you have posted spreadsheet updates earlier in this thread - please remove them - it will make it cleaner.

EAD approved

Updated.

Also, got an RFE for my AP application. Anybody else seen RFEs on AP applications?

webwesen said:
another approval : ejaahm

re: file size - I would disagree that this a rule of thumb for Excel docs. I have seen that adding just one character may increase the file size by as much as 12 Kb and also decrease by as much as 2 Kb... go figure!

just please be careful and do not update old files. another thing - if you have posted spreadsheet updates earlier in this thread - please remove them - it will make it cleaner.

webwesen,

I will totally agree with you. Each update and upload causing the increase the size of the file. Till now, there are so many xls files in this tracker.

Rajeev(Immigration.com) is providing this space to all of us free of cost. We should not consume their hardware/server storage by keeping multiple files, anyhow new file always have all the data with more recent updates. No need to keep old files in our earlier postings. Whoever updated the tracker previously should delete the file from their posting. Always we will keep the most recent files (atleast for current week).

I am looking for your comments and we will go with majority opinion on this.

Thanks

updated tracker....

Thanks
neargc
LC PD June 2002/EB2/IND
I-140 AD 05/02/06
I-485 RD 05/17/06
I-765/I-131 FD 05/15/06 RD xxx

Addition to tracker

Updated Tracker with my info.

RD 5/4/06 (AP, EAD, I-140, I-485)
Bio/FP 5/23/06
AD (AP) xxx
AD (EAD) xxx
AD (I-140) xxx
AD (I-485) xxx

Cleaned up tracker - and brought back to smaller file size again - somehow it had exploded after sarshet's update.
Updated info for:
- sarshet
- 2getgc
- neargc
- capvo

So this should be the tracker with latest info
[edit: removed tracker file]

makes sense - deleted my previous tracker file postings.

CAPD02 said:
webwesen,

I will totally agree with you. Each update and upload causing the increase the size of the file. Till now, there are so many xls files in this tracker.

Rajeev(Immigration.com) is providing this space to all of us free of cost. We should not consume their hardware/server storage by keeping multiple files, anyhow new file always have all the data with more recent updates. No need to keep old files in our earlier postings. Whoever updated the tracker previously should delete the file from their posting. Always we will keep the most recent files (atleast for current week).

I am looking for your comments and we will go with majority opinion on this.

Thanks

Approved!!!

Hello everyone.

We got the magic emails this morning. Our details are as follows:

EB1 -I140/I485 Concurrent at TSC
RD 07/22/05
I140 AD 11/02/05 :D
FP for self and spouse only Oct 2005
Retrogressed . PD became current 06/01/06
I485 Approval Date 06/02/06 :D

Intezar05 said:
Hello everyone.

We got the magic emails this morning. Our details are as follows:

EB1 -I140/I485 Concurrent at TSC
RD 07/22/05
I140 AD 11/02/05 :D
FP for self and spouse only Oct 2005
Retrogressed . PD became current 06/01/06
I485 Approval Date 06/02/06 :D

Congratulations.

added Intezar's approval

added more info posted by Intezar in other postings on this thread. Took latest tracker and added but Excel size shrunk nevertheless.