TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Axxe said:
Your attorney got the receipts. Ask him for all the case numbers (SRCxxx - for you, and your spouse if you got one). You already know one. You will have cases for EAD, AP, I140 and I485. Go to USCIS site and sign up for online updates.

Then sit back and check it every morning, when having the morning coffee. That's what I do. :D

Thanks a lot for your response Axxe.
You mean to say, all the receipts will be mailed to my attorney and not to my address?
If that's the case, I will talk to my lawyer.
Thanks a lot.

Lud

Could somebody please explain what LUD is?

My case information:

485 RD 5/1/2006 TSC waiting
EAD RD 5/1/2006 TSC waiting
AP RD 5/1/2006 TSC waiting

Thanks for your quick reply, AZCAL.

I forgot to mention I received FP notice last week, but I don't see any change or update on my online case status. Maybe they changed the procedure or I am supposed only to see it after FP is done?? Usually what are the steps after FP is done?

Thanks,

added : 2 records
updated : 1 record

[edit: obsolete xl file removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Axxe said:
Indeed. Updated tracker accordingly.

Yahoo. AP LUD got updated since morning. Hope to update tracker tomorrow.

I kinda worried I would not be able to travel to Europe in June on business..

Sick I-485 case

Hi Everybody,
First time on this forum and need your assistant.
My I-485 case was filed and recieved by TSC in February 2002. I have been fingerprinted 3 times. Last time my & my wife's finger printed done on Dec 23rd 2005. My son become 14 year during this processing period eligable for finger printed and his finger printed done on Januray 14th 2006.
I have been to info pass atleast 6 times and same answer by them "pending" or "under process". I frequently check my status on USCIS.Gov and now from last 2 yeasr same old message nothing has been updated. Called so many times 1-800 number and same answer by them under process. Hire big name attorney's in Houston, TX and spend so much money and nothing done by them either.
I even have no idea that what stage my case is? I mean name check etc. etc.???
I am tired to extend my L-1 visas since last 7 years. I am deserve to be citizen upto now and I even no have idea that when I am going to be get my Alien card........
I am pakistani citizen and engaged in export business. I am trying to explain you guys that I am engaged in proper business and have multiples emplyess working for my company and paying all kind of taxes. My case is strong according to me and immigration lawyers. But unfortunatly I do not whats going on?????? Even for my business I need to frequent travel and I am traveling on travel permit but not as I required. Bottom line its been more than four years now and waiting for decession either refusal or approval but no decession yet.
Please help and assisst. Thank you all and God bless,
Saleem Gagai

webwesen said:
added : 2 records
updated : 1 record

AP approved 5/22/06

Could the author of the document please remove added document protection, so one can run "remove hidden data" tool after editing without having to hack it up?

Axxe said:
AP approved 5/22/06

Could the author of the document please remove added document protection, so one can run "remove hidden data" tool after editing without having to hack it up?

Odd. At the AD approval (I got e-mail) LUD for all applications in my portfolio, including those that had been already approved some time ago (I140, EAD) and for I475 and done changed to 5/22. What the heck they are doing to my papers. :cool:

the xl is not password protected - it may be unlocked by anyone.
I just added the protection so I don't fatfinger those formulas.

after all - it is open source - use it as you please :)

AXXe

The same situation here. I just checked my portfolio after I received the AP receipts today. There is LUD on my EAD which was approved few weeks ago.

how many days should 485 reciept show

My husband just filed concurrently- I-140 and 485. The recipet for 485 says "It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is that the normal time frame or did our case be put into the backlog?

summer19 said:
My husband just filed concurrently- I-140 and 485. The recipet for 485 says "It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is that the normal time frame or did our case be put into the backlog?

THis is th first time I heard that. you're lucky. That means at the most it will take less than 2 years. Mine and everybody else's up untill now said 850-900 days.
B

PD blank on 485 noitce

I just got the notice that my I140 was approved on 5/20. Now my attention is on 485.

My case is EB2 worldwide. PD on my 485 is blank. Should I worry about that?

Thanks,

4 wasted hours

After spending 4 wasted hours :mad: at the local USCIS I am finally done with the fingerprinting part (at least until they tell me they didn't get it right the first time and need a repeat).

I also got a LUD on 18th, but nothing has changed since then.

Attaching the spreadsheet with my FP update.