Updated

Updates with EAD & AP Details.

Note: Removed the attached tracker.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
CAPD02 said:
Updates with EAD & AP Details

Thanks

Updated with AP approval. Too bad the joy was killed with an RFE on the I-485 and no clue as yet on what it might be all about :(

Should we include two RFE columns ("RFE Rcvd" and "RFE Responded") on this spreadsheet?

vk2003 said:
Updated with AP approval. Too bad the joy was killed with an RFE on the I-485 and no clue as yet on what it might be all about :(

Should we include two RFE columns ("RFE Rcvd" and "RFE Responded") on this spreadsheet?

Hi VK2003,

Don't worry. Most of the time I-485 RFEs are realted to your tax returns of last 3 years or related your legal status. Also some times, they will ask to resubmit Medical Results.

If you have all previous 3 years tax returns with you and you maintained
the status thourgh all the time, you are fine.

Also it's good news that TSC is processing your I-485 application, which
leads to RFE. I also surprised that your I-485 RD is Apr 17th. That means
your application is getting processed very fast. You should be happy.

One more question, your I-140 already approved or still pending?

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
Hi VK2003,

Don't worry. Most of the time I-485 RFEs are realted to your tax returns of last 3 years or related your legal status. Also some times, they will ask to resubmit Medical Results.

If you have all previous 3 years tax returns with you and you maintained
the status thourgh all the time, you are fine.

Also it's good news that TSC is processing your I-485 application, which
leads to RFE. I also surprised that your I-485 RD is Apr 17th. That means
your application is getting processed very fast. You should be happy.

One more question, your I-140 already approved or still pending?

Thanks

Hi CAPD...

Thanks for those reassuring words!! Because I've been under a pall of gloom since yesterday when I saw the automated email...

I did not provide 3 years worth of tax returns because my lawyer only asked me to provide the latest year's - so, that is quite probably the reason for the RFE! Now that you mention it, I remember reading somewhere else that I had to provide 3 years returns for the filing!

My I-140 was filed back in Nov 2005 and got approved in about 3 weeks. Since then, I've been waiting to file I-485 because of PD retrogression...

Regards,
VK

My details

Guys,

I have updated my details in the tracker which I must say is excellent and very informative.

Best of Luck to everyone in this last leg of the GC Marathon.

minor formatting cleanup (being an originator of this spreadsheet - this gives me mojo to do it, right?)
+ partagas' info updated

thanks everyone for posting your updates and best luck to all waiting.

[edit : removed old xl file]

Got LUD changed this morning for EAD applications. no e-mail, no change of the message. What does that mean?

Axxe said:
Got LUD changed this morning for EAD applications. no e-mail, no change of the message. What does that mean?

Hi Axxe,

By tomorrow, you EAD will be approved. Now they are processing your EAD application. For me, also happend same.

Thanks

minor cleanup + EAD|AP|FP stats
[edit : removed obsolete xl file]

Hello All:
My attorney mailed my 140/485/FP/AP documents to NSC on April 25th,06 and it was received by them on 04/26/06.

On May 12, I have received a notice it says 'ASC Appointment Notice' with SRC06xxxx number. Case Type: I485 etc... Also it has an appointment date for Biometrics on May 19.
But I have not received any other receipts/notices for 140/FP/AP etc..
Is this a normal process? When do I receive all the notices and what are the next steps?
I would highely appreciate, if anyone could explain the process.

Thanks

dude123 said:
Hello All:
My attorney mailed my 140/485/FP/AP documents to NSC on April 25th,06 and it was received by them on 04/26/06.

On May 12, I have received a notice it says 'ASC Appointment Notice' with SRC06xxxx number. Case Type: I485 etc... Also it has an appointment date for Biometrics on May 19.
But I have not received any other receipts/notices for 140/FP/AP etc..
Is this a normal process? When do I receive all the notices and what are the next steps?
I would highely appreciate, if anyone could explain the process.

Thanks

Your attorney got the receipts. Ask him for all the case numbers (SRCxxx - for you, and your spouse if you got one). You already know one. You will have cases for EAD, AP, I140 and I485. Go to USCIS site and sign up for online updates.

Then sit back and check it every morning, when having the morning coffee. That's what I do. :D