TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

My I485 case got an LUD today, after I140 approved on 5/20. No idea what that is about yet since status has not changed.

Yes. Along with your I140 approval, you see a priority date that is assigned. So post that, USCIS updates the rest of the apps with the priority date. But it looks like once the I140 premium processing is made effective, concurrent filing will be stopped.

creative10 said:
Yes. Along with your I140 approval, you see a priority date that is assigned. So post that, USCIS updates the rest of the apps with the priority date. But it looks like once the I140 premium processing is made effective, concurrent filing will be stopped.

Hm. Never thought of that. So, I have a better priority date since my I140 was approved in 2 weeks, while two of my colleagues who filed 3 months before me, and still have not got I140 should be behind me on the 485?

Oh, well, glad my 140 was fast...

Quick Question

Guys,
Can someone please tell me How long is it taking to get AP approvals now a days from TSC

Thanks in advance

Augustus said:
Guys,
Can someone please tell me How long is it taking to get AP approvals now a days from TSC

The tracker says 30 to 40 days. Official dates say about the same.

OnePenny said:
Updated Tracker

OnePenny,

When did you get FP notice? My I-485/AP/EAD filed on 16th and have not recived any receipt date or FP notice. I am wondering if I am missing anything here.

Thanks,
neargc

I485 approved

After LUD on 5/25, 5/27, 5/30, today I got anther LUD and it says:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 31, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Both my wife's and mine got the same message. Now I am waiting for the real card.

Thank you, everyone, for sharing all the valuable information. Good luck to everyone.

chishaol...congrads.....
did u get a change of status anytime after the FPing that says ..the INS received your FP results and your case has continued?? something like that??
or you got the approval message directly after LUDs only with no message change?
thanks.

Congrats, chishaol. Good news for you, bad news for me. My case is similar to yours with RD few days after you. My wedding is set for June 20th and I'm afraid I'll receive I-485 approval before that date. :(
Can you share some details on your case: occupation and country of the origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Answer to first question: my finger print was done on 5/2, and I saw an LUD on 5/4 but without status change. The after the approval of my I140 (5/23), a few LUDs starting from 5/26, 27, 30, the 31 (with the approval notice). I do not get email update on I140, maybe it is not meant to send to me (to my company or lawyer, instead). But I do got total ~ 12 emails on I485 approval (with my wife's).

I am filing for EB2 worldwide (concurrent). I have been in US for ~ 10 years, with a PhD degree here. Previous try of EB1 withdrawn (2003) because of my previous company's financial. This time it goes quite smoothly without RFE.

I also have some questions: what is next? Can anyone tell me this is it (can I assume I got the green card)? When can I expect my real card? Is there an interview or not? Most importantly, can I change job or do whatever freely now?

Alex904, wish you best of luck and get you GC right after your marriage (so you got two together).

Thanks,

alex904 said:
Congrats, chishaol. Good news for you, bad news for me. My case is similar to yours with RD few days after you. My wedding is set for June 20th and I'm afraid I'll receive I-485 approval before that date. :(
Can you share some details on your case: occupation and country of the origin.

Oh, my occupation is Electronic Engineer (IC design). I am from Taiwan.