TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Gurus
Can you take a look at my signature below ...My 485 had a LUD today. No email yet but does that mean anything ? or is this normal ? Any predictions based on the LUD ?

Thanks in advance

Nayak - INDIA/EB2 - 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 RD - 06/26/06
FP : 07/10/06
EAD AD : 07/20/06
AP AD : 08/01/06
140 AD : 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06

sgms66 said:
I am getting sort of worried. My PD is current, and there are many others who have a later receive date for I485 much later than me that has already got their I485 approved. Does that mean that i am stuck by the dreaded name check that could go on forever? If so, what can be done to expediate the dreaded name check process?

Thanks in advance for any replies or suggestions.
Based on the phone call with TSC, they told me that they initiate the background check on 9/12 (see my signature). So you can see maybe they initiate your NC on 7/27.

PBLC_01302006 said:
CAPD02 said:
Hi Bobby Sing,

Processing always default on RD. But applicant PD is not current then they will be move to next applicant. See below the example:

Hi CAPD02,

I am confused by your statement "But applicant PD is not current then they will be move to next applicant".

I thought everyone filed their I485 has a current PD, otherwise how could they file I485? So, there should not have anyone with PD un-current among the I485 applicants. Do I missing something?

Well, everybody who filed I-485 HAD a current priority date when they filed. Retrogression has gotten worse over the last couple of years, so some people got stuck in it while their applications were pending.

Your may see approval soon

NAYAK said:
Gurus
Can you take a look at my signature below ...My 485 had a LUD today. No email yet but does that mean anything ? or is this normal ? Any predictions based on the LUD ?

Thanks in advance

Nayak - INDIA/EB2 - 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 RD - 06/26/06
FP : 07/10/06
EAD AD : 07/20/06
AP AD : 08/01/06
140 AD : 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06

NAYAK....dont get your expectations too high....even though recently 485 are getting processed pretty quick.....one never knows how long security check will take........worst case it can take upto 2 years for security check......i just hope that we all fall in the best case.. :D .....good luck to all of us..

PBLC_01302006 said:
CAPD02 said:
Hi Bobby Sing,

Processing always default on RD. But applicant PD is not current then they will be move to next applicant. See below the example:

Hi CAPD02,

I am confused by your statement "But applicant PD is not current then they will be move to next applicant".

I thought everyone filed their I485 has a current PD, otherwise how could they file I485? So, there should not have anyone with PD un-current among the I485 applicants. Do I missing something?

Hi PBLC_01302006,

See the posting above from SopCap. That was my situation. Also there are lot of folks in my situation.

I filed my I-485 application in Apr 2006 (EB2 India Cutoff date for that month was July 2002).

Starting from Aug 2006, EB2 India under UnAvailable Category. (My PD was not current, even my I-485 is in their queue)

Starting from Oct 2006, EB2 India cutoff date is June 15, 2002. (My PD is June 18, 2002. My case is not current now)

What I mean, if today TSC processing dates reached to till my RD, they won't approve my case. They will move to next to the case which beyond my RD. If that application is current they will approve that case.

I hope this will clear your confusion.

FYI:

If you see the I-485 cases in NSC/VSC, you can find lot of cases with RD 2004/2005 pending due to their PD is not current (Example: EB3 applicants filed labor in Nebraska/Michigan in 2004 and they got the labor clearance in six months from Chicago DOL. i.e Their PD is 2004. At that time all the categories are current, so they filed I-485. But since 2005, with retrogression, they strucked and still they are waiting to get their PD is current. You know, EB3 cutoff date is now 2001). They have to wait.....

CSC/TSC doesn't have that situtaion. Because the labors from CA/TX took 4 years to clear (Prior to PERM system). Where as NSC/VSC cleared the labors in six months-one year time frame. So all those 2004/2005 applicants already filed I-485 two years ago.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC customer service

Hi,

Do you guys think TSC change their policy. It seems that they won't release any information regarding name check to the applicants. I called TSC this morning, and the lady just told me your FP and name check is pending. No any more information. But I remember in this forum, a lot of people got pretty useful information from the TSC, such as NC, the case is assigned, bla bla...

Thanks.

CAPD02 said:
Hi PBLC_01302006,

See the posting above from SopCap. That was my situation. Also there are

Thanks, both SopCap and CAPD02! It is clear now.

Just wondering why the USCIS still does not update the processing date for an un-usual long period..

happyep said:
Hi,

Do you guys think TSC change their policy. It seems that they won't release any information regarding name check to the applicants. I called TSC this morning, and the lady just told me your FP and name check is pending. No any more information. But I remember in this forum, a lot of people got pretty useful information from the TSC, such as NC, the case is assigned, bla bla...

Thanks.

Just because TOO MANY calls for a un-necessary request! We have to take the consequence of whatever mistake we made by ourselves.

LUDs on 10/10 & 10/11

All,

I saw two LUDs yes'day and today. The only other one I had is two months ago after my FP. No status change. I can only hope this is good.

MROCK said:
Same here ...I got the approval email last week for 485. But we waiting for the approval emails for my wife case.

I got a LUD just now on my I-485 that was approved a month ago (but same message).

Still no further LUDs for wife or kids.

nitinag said:
sgm66
How did you call USCIS (I heard POJ trick is not working ) and national customer service doesn't tell you about Name Check ?

Thanks
I called way back in Jul and someone helpful told me that ive not cleared name check.

msabir - Please track together, and ill be patient and wait for another 2 mths. Hopefully i dont get stuck in the dreadeed name check. I heard horror stories of people being stuck in name check for 4 years :(

EAD and AP for me nothing for wife

I got my EAD card and my AP but nothing for my wife?? Is it current that the dependent get it first??

Got an LUD on 10/11

leviathan said:
The same thing happened to me. I wonder what it means.

Just got an LUD. Is this one of those mass LUD that we got in 07/08 .. wonder what this can be.

I only received my FP notice today - rather I should say my attorneys received the FP notice today. The notice is dated 9/30/06, it arrived at my attorneys today - 10/11/06 and my FP appointment is on 10/14/06!! I haven't moved house, so clearly USCIS' mail is erratic. I have not received the FP notice myself and my attorneys are going to give me their copy to bring to the actual fingerprinting. So if I were you, I'd check with your attorneys regularly if you're not already doing so. They told me that it can take up to 3 months to get the FP notice.

Dependent

Did any one got dependent approved. I noticed lots of dependent are waiting. Did USCIS started working for dependent? any idea

sk0902 said:
Just got an LUD. Is this one of those mass LUD that we got in 07/08 .. wonder what this can be.

I also got a LUD on 10/11 without a message change. Below are my details:

EB2/World
I -485 RD: 8/2/2006
ND: 8/3/2006
FP: 8/17/2006
LUD: 8/6/2006; 8/17/2006; 8/18/2006; 9/14/2006; 9/15/2006; 9/21/2006; 9/22/06; 10/11/06
RFE sent: 9/14/2006 Received: 9/18/2006 Replied: 9/19/2006 Receive Date: 9/21/2006

I sure hope that this is not a mass LUD.