TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Unable to reach TSC

Has anyone tried the 1800 number to reach TSC recently, looks like all the calls are routed to National service center.

Me too

I tried a couple of times this week, but seems all calls are directly transfered to national service center, even I used POJ trick. Anyone can find a new way to reach TSC. Thanks a million.

New to forum.

Wanted to add my details to the tracker. I see one (excel file) for EB1. Is there one for EB2 too. If so can someone please point me to it.

Good Luck to all who are waiting for GC approval.

USCIS Director Updates Backlog Elimination as of September 2006

10/06/2006: USCIS Director Updates Backlog Elimination as of September 2006

Dr. Emilio Gonzalez has just released the latest statistics of the USCIS backlog elimination status. The statistics show number of pending cases by different causes as follows:
Total Pending Cases: 1,131,333
Cases Pending Customer Follow-Up Action: 200,828
RFE or Fault in Initial or Other Required Documentation: 187,457
Others: 13,371
Cases Affected by Limits on Annual Immigration such as Retrogression: 793,722
Family Based Cases: 682,936
Employment-based or Other: 110,786
Cases Pending Other Agency Action: 136,763
4,905: Other Agencies Investigation Result Waiting
130,091: Interview Completed but Waiting for Name Check Clearance
----------------
130,091 waiting name check clearance :(

USCIS Customer Service Phone Problem

Looks like there is an issue with phone services... AILA website (http://www.aila.org/) posted a notice on this, but only members have access to that notice. So, not sure what is the problem..

happyep said:
I tried a couple of times this week, but seems all calls are directly transfered to national service center, even I used POJ trick. Anyone can find a new way to reach TSC. Thanks a million.

gc2006usa said:
Looks like there is an issue with phone services... AILA website (http://www.aila.org/) posted a notice on this, but only members have access to that notice. So, not sure what is the problem..
Good found. So Anyone can access this article? Really appreciate it.

Question for 485 receipt

I checked our 485 recipt and found Under "Notice Type" box shows as folllow:

receipt notice
Amount received $395.00
Section: Other basis adjustment

(mine and my husband's are same)

My question:
What is the "Othre basis adjustment"?
we are under the EB (based on my husband's LC and 140) . Is this section right for us?

Apprecited if somebody here can tell me what is in yours.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Check again the copy of your completed I-485 form you sent. Which box did you check as your application type?
gciscoming said:
I checked my 485 recipt and found Under "Notice Type" box shows as folllow:

receipt notice
Amount received $395.00

My question:
I am under the EB (based on my husband's LC and 140) . Is this section right for me?

Thanks

gciscoming said:

receipt notice
Amount received $395.00

My question:
we are under the EB (based on my husband's LC and 140) . Is this section right for us?

Thanks
You might have checked the "Other Basis of eligibility" - H check box on your I-485 application and not the check box A or B.

Thanks leviathan and junkyudog for you help.

I have check my 485, it is checked "h". and the explain is "140/485 concurrent filling". Is that right?

Do you have "employee based" under the section? (if you are EB)

Thanks

AFAIK for EB the primary should've checked "A" and the spouse should've checked "B". Did you apply by yourself? Or did a lawyer do it?

I guess they checked "H" coz...it is a concurrent filing and the 140 is not approved yet(proof of aprroval needs to supllied if selecting "A").

Thanks Kmax,
Our 485 application was done by company lawyer.

It was cheched "h" with explain "140/485 concurrent filling"
Do you think it is right?

because we are concurrent filling. we can not check "a" or "b". am I right?

Does anybody here did employee based concurrent filling? What is yours in you 485 recipt under section (within the recipt type box)?

And the bottom question is: will this different affect our 485 approval time? (be put into different Q)

thanks

gciscoming said:
Thanks leviathan and junkyudog for you help.

I have check my 485, it is checked "h". and the explain is "140/485 concurrent filling". Is that right?

Do you have "employee based" under the section? (if you are EB)

Thanks
I would have checked "b" if I were you. But it may not matter.

Dunno if it is right or wrong or if it makes a difference. The Lawyers must have had a reason to do it this way. Check with them. Let's hope for the best.

gciscoming said:
Thanks Kmax,
Our 485 application was done by company lawyer.

It was cheched "h" with explain "140/485 concurrent filling"
Do you think it is right?

because we are concurrent filling. we can not check "a" or "b". am I right?

Does anybody here did employee based concurrent filling? What is yours in you 485 recipt under section (within the recipt type box)?

And the bottom question is: will this different affect our 485 approval time? (be put into different Q)

thanks

anyone uses employee based and concurrenting filling, pls help

If you are employee based and concurrenting filling, could you check your 485 receipt, what is written under section colum (within the receipt type box)?

We are under employee based, (my husband is primary applicater), But both of our receipts show "other basis adjusment" under the section colum.
I am wonding if it is right?

appreciated if you could share your info here.

Thanks

Thanks Kmax, leviathan and junkyudog for yor information and help. I will call lawyer and will report here.

gciscoming said:

receipt notice
Amount received $395.00

My question:

Thanks

Hi gciscoming,

My I-485 Receipt notice also says as Other basis adjustment. Mine is concurrent filing.

But first I filed I-140 only (PD was not current at that time). After two weeks I submitted I-485 application and associated it with previous I-140. I guess this reason ended up showing as Other basis adjustment.

I checked with lawyer and got confirmed it's OK. Still they treated as Employee based adjustment.

See above KMax's posting, I hope that explains the situation.

Thanks