TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

osage said:
Called TSC on 08/07 and was told my FP cleared but name check pending.. Forgot to ask about spouse status :(

I wonder what number did you call to TSC to check about the status of FP?
How long should I wait prior calling?
I did my FP on 15 August.

Thanks!

I read in some namecheck document that 30% of cases are cleared in 2 months. So I waited 2 months before trying to find mine out... HTH

I used Certified Mail Service, sent to the address on my 485 receipt
LC001 said:
Thank you for your quick reply. :) Do you know the address of TSC, it shows on the USCIS web as: USCIS TSC Po Box 851182 Masquite, TX 76185-1182, A friend of my told me Fedex will not accept po box number, any idea? :confused:

Approved!

My I-485 got approved overnight!! Wife and kids are still not approved, though! Hope theirs will come through soon.

PERM submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
PERM Audit Notice: February 17 2006
PERM Audit Response: March 10 2006
PERM Certified: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

I-140/I-485/EAD World, submitted to Nebraska: June 2 2006
Nebraska transferred case to Texas
I-140/I-485/EAD receipt note from Texas: June 12 2006
I-140 approved 07/19/2006
I-485 LUD 06/14, 06/23, 07/07, 07/08, 9/11
I-485 approved 09/12/2006

Fingerprint notice received: June 21 2006
Fingerprinting done: June 27 2006

EAD approved: July 6 2006
EAD cards received: July 14 2006

dabu said:
Finally it's my day. Thanks God so much for His blessing!
See my detailed info in my signature.

I want to thank all of you cool guys on the forum for your precious information sharing! You guys good luck for your long journey. It looks like TSC is doing great! Be patient and pray. You will get there. My journey took me almost 5 years for 3 times trial to GC and finally we reach here.

Just one small trick: We just changed our address today and after 2 hours we got the LUD notice about our (me and my wife) approval. At the time we inquiried our address change, the rep still told us our case was pending. Now we don't know where the approval notice and card will be mailed. Old or new address? I guess I will have to hijack my mails in front of my old mailbox. :p

God bless you! My friends! Dabu out.

Could you please tell us which country you are from?

OnePenny said:
Congrats!!!

Thank you!

Does anyone know how long I can expect to wait for approval for wife and kids (derivative applicants) now that I as the primary applicant has been approved?

gc_2006 said:
Hi phc,
I contacted the representative where I live (AZ) and not TX. I hadn't even thought about TX at all so far. I think it would make sense to contact your local representative since you live in his district. The address is: www.house.gov and then enter your zip.
Good luck to all for fast processing.
Hi, GC_2006,
Thanks a lot!!! It's very helpful information!!

PBLC_01302006 said:
Could you please tell us which country you are from?

From non-retrogressed country. File 140/485 concurrently. Got RFE on 140 so it was delayed for 2 months. TSC is doing great!

dabu said:
From non-retrogressed country. File 140/485 concurrently. Got RFE on 140 so it was delayed for 2 months. TSC is doing great!

Thanks!

Most of recent I485 approvals are from non-retrogressed country. Very few approvals are from either Indian or China....

PBLC_01302006 said:
Thanks!

Most of recent I485 approvals are from non-retrogressed country. Very few approvals are from either Indian or China....

Good to see the approvals for non-retroressed countries. USCIS have to utilize all the annual quota before Oct 01, 2006. That's a reason, we are seeing approvals for non-retroressed countries. India doen't have visa numbers on this fiscal year. All India applicants to wait for their approvals till new fiscal year, which starts from Oct 01, 2006.

Here one more hope for India applicants. If USCIS not able to complete the EB1 annual quota of India/China countries prior to Oct 01, 2006, the left over quota they have to use for EB2 India/China respectively. It may be possible to see few approvals for these countries in last week of Sep 06. Otherwise, new fical year will bring the approvals.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
How long it takes for 'normal' name check ?

Once I-485 applied, within how many weeks will the name check
clearance come ( supposing there isn't any extended name check/hit ) ?

Also, what about the time duration for finger print check ?

likuliku said:
sgms66, how do you check whether your fingerprint & name check are being cleared or not? What number did you call? Both my wife and I did our FP last month and wondering how is the current status... :confused:
liluliku
i called USCIS who was not that helpful, more than a month ago and was told that my name check is still pending. :(

Thats why i decided not to call anymore until the RD for my I485 is after what is stated in the processing dates listed in the website

How much is quota assigned to India each year?

CAPD02 said:
Good to see the approvals for non-retroressed countries. USCIS have to utilize all the annual quota before Oct 01, 2006. That's a reason, we are seeing approvals for non-retroressed countries. India doen't have visa numbers on this fiscal year. All India applicants to wait for their approvals till new fiscal year, which starts from Oct 01, 2006.

Here one more hope for India applicants. If USCIS not able to complete the annual quota of non-retrogressed countries prior to Oct 01, 2006, the left over quota they have to use for India/China. It may be possible to see few approvals for these countries in last week of Sep 06. Otherwise, new fical year will bring the approvals.

Thanks

CAPD02 said:

Here one more hope for India applicants. If USCIS not able to complete the annual quota of non-retrogressed countries prior to Oct 01, 2006, the left over quota they have to use for India/China. It may be possible to see few approvals for these countries in last week of Sep 06. Otherwise, new fical year will bring the approvals.

Thanks

Good point. How do you the quota is gone for this year?

How do you know if FBI checks are cleared?

sgms66 said:
liluliku
i called USCIS who was not that helpful, more than a month ago and was told that my name check is still pending. :(

Thats why i decided not to call anymore until the RD for my I485 is after what is stated in the processing dates listed in the website

Greetings. This may have been answered many times but I cannot find the information. I am also interested in knowing how to contact FBI to see if fingerprints have been processed, and if name check has been cleared. I have seen in the tracker that people are able to get that information. How do you contact FBI? I called USCIS and they do not have any information. They simply requested an inquiry into my case (see details in signature below).

Thank you

Called USCIS and get an update, a good sign?

I called the 1-800-375-5283 on 9/12. I entered my I-485 case number, and did an phone inquiry of the status. I didn't get to talk to anyone. I just get the same information as I get on the USCIS website.
Today, I found that my I-485 has an LUD on 9/13.
Is this a good sign or it just represents my phone call on 9/12?
Thanks a lot.
Also, Could anyone of you share the phone number of calling TSC to check the name check result? I call the 1-800-375-5283 and didn't get into any person to talk to me.
I really appreciate your sharing.
Thanks!

Call FBI @ 304-625-5590 and provide your A#. They will be able to tell if FP results has been forwared back to USCIS. FBI will not tell you if your name check is cleared or not.

As your RD has passed 30 days from the current TSC processing date, the inquiry results will provide you an answer on where your application stand right now, or it will be approved soon.

MGPY06 said:
Greetings. This may have been answered many times but I cannot find the information. I am also interested in knowing how to contact FBI to see if fingerprints have been processed, and if name check has been cleared. I have seen in the tracker that people are able to get that information. How do you contact FBI? I called USCIS and they do not have any information. They simply requested an inquiry into my case (see details in signature below).

Thank you