TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Can someone help me understand what this means?

I called up TSC....and the automated check status said that it couldn't find my file.... Then I spoke with the customer service representative and she said that the file has been assigned to an officer.....

How soon will I hear from them, if my file is assigned to an officer?

All the experts in this forum, please help me interpret this statement? What has been people's experience....

Also, what is the detailed information about your case?

My case;
EB2 China
LC: PD 10/2003;
I485 RD: 5/16/2006 LUD 10/29/07 and 10/30/2007

They use the phrase "assigned to an officer" loosely, next time you may want to ask specifically whether your security checks (including NC) have been cleared.

Also, what is the detailed information about your case?

My case;
EB2 China
LC: PD 10/2003;
I485 RD: 5/16/2006 LUD 10/29/07 and 10/30/2007

My PD is July 2002
EB2 India
Labor approved RIR - August 2006
I-140 approved September 2006
I-485 filed Nov 2006
Name Check cleared: October 2007

Card Received today!!!

All,

I received card today!!!

So this is the order.

1) card production ordered
2) Welcome notice sent
3) Approval notice sent

Thanks,
neargc

All,

Who got I-485 approved and could monitor latest updates everyday, please confirm the following.

I checked my online status and it was "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" on 7th Nov 2007. Then only LUD changed on Nov 8. After that nothing happened.

I wanted to know, how to find out whether my card production is ordered or not. I see different types of status change sequence from different members. So I am not sure if Card is ordered or not. One of my firends who has not received the card for 3 months now. It is learnt that USCIS forgot to order the same.

Please confirm the correct order.

Thanks,
neargc

Card Received Today !!!

I received both my card and the welcome notice today after 6.5 long years. The following was my order

11/06/07 - Received and Pending
11/07 - Welcome Notice Sent
11/08 - LUD
11/13 - Approval Notice Sent​

According to Postal markings on the envelopes
11/09 - Welcome Notice mailed
11/10 - Card mailed
11/13 - Received both the mails.​
May be I will receive my approval notice later this week. Goodluck to all of you who are still waiting. All your support has helped me through the darkest of times.

Here are my details

India - EB2 (Did not use concurrent filing)
Labor: AD: 06/2006

140: AD: 07/2006

PD: 05/2001
RD: 8/2/06
FP: 8/18
LUD: 9/22
Status Changed to "Welcome Notice Sent": 11/07/07
LUD: 11/08
Status Changed to "Approval Notice Sent": 11/13
Card Received: 11/13​

Card Recieved Today

Hi ,

I too received both my card and the welcome notice today

11/06/07 - Received and Pending
11/07 - Welcome Notice Sent
11/13 - Approval Notice Sent

This forum has been very helpful . Goodluck to all of you

after a full decade...

...it's finally done. Got the "card production ordered" email.

Thanks to all the supportive people on this forum and in this thread. I sincerely hope all my 2006 filer friends here will be next (and the rest of you too!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!!

I'm so happy for you! Since the I-140 approval after the long struggle, I felt things were slowly but surely coming together for you. Wish you all the best for life after GC (and see you here 5 years from now? :)).

Thanks to all the supportive people on this forum and in this thread. I sincerely hope all my 2006 filer friends here will be next (and the rest of you too!).

I'm so happy for you! Since the I-140 approval after the long struggle, I felt things were slowly but surely coming together for you. Wish you all the best for life after GC (and see you here 5 years from now? :)).

Thanks geofu54 - I truly appreciate it. I'm overwhelmed right now. It's taken so long, but it's been worth it.

To all those waiting - don't be afraid to write to your congressional representatives. My I-140 was going nowhere until I decided to write to my rep. It may or may not have helped (I like to believe it got things moving), but she has been amazing through the process and keeping me informed. It's sad that so much of this process is dependant on us going out of our way, when our job really should stop at filling out the applications and paying the fees, but it is what it is. I plan to hang out for a little bit to answer questions. And yes, I will definitely be back here full swing 5 years from now! But for now, time to celebrate!

Congrats! I told you so ( a few posts back ! )

The whole nine yards took 6 years in quantum.

EB2/India/PD: 14'th Nov 2001
AD: 15th March 2006
I140: April 06- Approved
FP: 06/15/06
I-485 May 24th 06 - Received email of Card Production on 11/5/07
Card Received for both Me and wife 11/13/07

This forum has been more than informative and I wish all those of you who are still struck in this green card Quick-Sand best of luck !!!!

Cheers !!!

Cheeka

Congratulations.......

Cheeka.....

Congrats...Enjoy the moment....

Since past two weeks there are lot of approvals.... Can I request you all to post your approvals on trackitt? so that people like us keep dreaming?

I recently got this link in this forum.... it's very user friendly....

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1

Thanks

This forum has been more than informative and I wish all those of you who are still struck in this green card Quick-Sand best of luck !!!!

Cheers !!!

Cheeka

You already updated the Trackitt tracker...thx

Cheeka,

I just saw your case in trackitt too.... Sorry for requesting before checking there...

Congrats once again..... ENJOYYYYYYYYY

Thanks...

Cheers !!!

Cheeka

Thanks geofu54 - I truly appreciate it. I'm overwhelmed right now. It's taken so long, but it's been worth it.

To all those waiting - don't be afraid to write to your congressional representatives. My I-140 was going nowhere until I decided to write to my rep. It may or may not have helped (I like to believe it got things moving), but she has been amazing through the process and keeping me informed. It's sad that so much of this process is dependant on us going out of our way, when our job really should stop at filling out the applications and paying the fees, but it is what it is. I plan to hang out for a little bit to answer questions. And yes, I will definitely be back here full swing 5 years from now! But for now, time to celebrate!

Just want to share my NC experience and what herenthere wrote wrote . I did wrote to my local senators/congressmen (three). Initially all of them told me that there is nothing they can do except placing an inquiry which they did . One of the rep did contacted USCIS and got responses and he kept me in the loop by passing the information he received periodically. in fact when my NC was cleared my local congressmen office received an email from USCIS that they have received clearance. I wrote back in July for FOIP to Mr. Hardy office but never received any response on that.
No matter what we say or how much frustrated you are it is it is still worth trying so please keep trying.

FP expiring

So, my 1st FP set to expire this week ( 15 months ) and no LUD I was hoping the i also will be in the "rain of approvals" among 2006 filers, but nothing. So i am getting deeper into the namecheck black-hole .....

Just want to share my NC experience and what herenthere wrote wrote . I did wrote to my local senators/congressmen (three). Initially all of them told me that there is nothing they can do except placing an inquiry which they did . One of the rep did contacted USCIS and got responses and he kept me in the loop by passing the information he received periodically. in fact when my NC was cleared my local congressmen office received an email from USCIS that they have received clearance. I wrote back in July for FOIP to Mr. Hardy office but never received any response on that.
No matter what we say or how much frustrated you are it is it is still worth trying so please keep trying.

I'm going to add one more point to this. If you have several friends who live in the same district/state as you, get them to write letters on your behalf and send a whole pack of letters. Your letter may not count much since you aren't a US citizen, but if you have citizens writing for you, these are votes that matter to the congressional reps. It cannot hurt.

Card production ordered

All,

I just received the email "Card production ordered". As of two weeks ago when I checked , Last LUD was 10/12/06. Good luck with your apps.