TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Congratulations! I thought today is federal holiday. Is USCIS working today? That's very strange. All the best to you and your family.:D

Thanks not sure as the email came in at 3:00 am today and card production date is 10th LUD is of today date.

Dull In Dallas - I too just noticed an LUD on my 485 case from today. It's probably a system update over the weekend. I believe some I-140s got LUDs yesterday upon reading some threads in trackitt.

No LUD for me since Aug.2006. Yours might be an indication of approval process ?

Not sure if Card production ordered.

All,

Who got I-485 approved and could monitor latest updates everyday, please confirm the following.

I checked my online status and it was "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" on 7th Nov 2007. Then only LUD changed on Nov 8. After that nothing happened.

I wanted to know, how to find out whether my card production is ordered or not. I see different types of status change sequence from different members. So I am not sure if Card is ordered or not. One of my firends who has not received the card for 3 months now. It is learnt that USCIS forgot to order the same.

Please confirm the correct order.

Thanks,
neargc

Congrats neargc! Forget about the sequence. I saw this "Welcome" status message on Nov 1 and got my card in the mail on Nov 8th...so it is coming. Don't worry!

I sent your an private email

For name check, Letter to First Lady Laura Bush is still working. I had written to her in July 2007. Yesterday, received a letter from FBI - Mike Cannon (name check program department head), that they received that letter from First Lady / Department of Justice and have processed and finalized my name check and have sent it back to USCIS. They also gave me the exact date when they finalized the name check for me and my wife.... It seems my wife's name check was completed the same day it was initially submitted by USCIS.... so for most people FBI is able to complete the name check within 24 hours.... If anyone wants a draft of the letter, I wrote to FL Laura Bush, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address...

Please let me know if you received it or not.

Card production ordered.

Card production ordered on November 10, 2007. Got the email this morning. It's been almost 5 years since I started the process, longer if you include preparation work for the labor application. This feels so good! Thanks to all on this forum for the invaluable information and comfort. Please see my signature for details. I have no more updates to give on LUDs and message changes, etc, since I hadn't checked my status in a very long time, until this morning when I received the email.

Next steps, anyone? Do I need to get my passport stamped?

Congrats. I would appreciate, if you can mail draft letter to my email id rajag4ever@gmail.com.

For name check, Letter to First Lady Laura Bush is still working. I had written to her in July 2007. Yesterday, received a letter from FBI - Mike Cannon (name check program department head), that they received that letter from First Lady / Department of Justice and have processed and finalized my name check and have sent it back to USCIS. They also gave me the exact date when they finalized the name check for me and my wife.... It seems my wife's name check was completed the same day it was initially submitted by USCIS.... so for most people FBI is able to complete the name check within 24 hours.... If anyone wants a draft of the letter, I wrote to FL Laura Bush, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address...

congrats LCHopeful

you don't need to. you should be receiving your gc soon( give it 10 days ). if you do need to travel abroad, before your gc arrives, only then you need to get your passport stamped.

Congratulations to all of you who got approvals. I hope this wave of approvals does not die out and everybody else in this forum and those elsewhere get approved soon :).

Hello gccracker,

Great for you as the name check is the biggest issue.

Have you tried anything to expedte your name check? The reason I am asking is that mine RD was 10/10, and I am hoping that FBI is processing name checks from October/November of 2006.

Good Luck.

She meant visa numbers were there but as background check was pending whats the use of assigning a visa number to my case as nobody knew when the NC will be cleared. As you said why can't they assign a visa number right now. But they are giving visa number excuse to lots of people whose PDs are current.

Last edited by a moderator:
nc cleared but no LUD

I submiited a query using e-form from local senetors website regarding my case 2months ago. I didn't go to any office. Still didn't get any reply from senetor's office. TSC IO told me that it is cleared. I never got any LUD since I485 notice date. Not even after FP. Not after NC done as well.

Hello gccracker,

Great for you as the name check is the biggest issue.

Have you tried anything to expedte your name check? The reason I am asking is that mine RD was 10/10, and I am hoping that FBI is processing name checks from October/November of 2006.

Good Luck.

Can someone help me understand what this means?

I called up TSC....and the automated check status said that it couldn't find my file.... Then I spoke with the customer service representative and she said that the file has been assigned to an officer.....

How soon will I hear from them, if my file is assigned to an officer?

All the experts in this forum, please help me interpret this statement? What has been people's experience....

I called up TSC....and the automated check status said that it couldn't find my file.... Then I spoke with the customer service representative and she said that the file has been assigned to an officer.....

All the experts in this forum, please help me interpret this statement? What has been people's experience....

My congressperson had told me after checking that my case had been assigned to an officer. A month later, I got an RFE. So it could be now, it could be a month. I think they assign a bunch of cases to the officer and it's up to the officer to get to them in a reasonable time.

My Case Approved

Finally My Card was approved.

Here are my details : PD 12/2000
485 RD 06/30/2005
485 AD 11/07/2007

Today my online status is :

On November 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
:D

Approval notice sent.

All,

Today another status change and this time I received e-mail as well. I am still not sure if card production is ordered or not. I might call and confirm the same.

Thanks,
neargc

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

All,

Those who got I-485 approved and could monitor latest updates everyday, please confirm the following.

I checked my online status and it was "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" on 7th Nov 2007. Then only LUD changed on Nov 8. After that nothing happened.

I wanted to know, how to find out whether my card production is ordered or not. I see different types of status change sequence from different members. So I am not sure if Card is ordered or not. One of my firends who has not received the card for 3 months now. It is learnt that USCIS forgot to order the same.

Please confirm the correct order.

Thanks,
neargc

I had same experience right now. I called TSC today and the automated check status said that it couldn't find my file.... I am so scared and worry what is happening to my cases. I could not reach the representative to ask why. I hope the answer you got applies to me.

I just had the same experience- case stautus can not be retrieved

No one available at TSC either to answer call.