TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

LongLostHopeIN said:
You can apply online and it is very simple. Check single or multiple entry is the only confusion I remembered.
There is a tricky part with the paperwork though. Even though you file online, you still have to send the paperwork via regular mail.
You'll need the printout of the filed form, the photographs, a copy of your I-485's I-797 receipt, a copy of an ID (passport or DL would do), a copy of receipt or approval notice of your I-140 and also if you are not primary applicant a copy of a document that verifies your relationship to the primary - either marriage or birth certificate. Otherwise, you may get an RFE asking for all or some of these.

waiting4cagc said:
Added to Tracker.

I've found that the spreadsheet contains not absolutely correct info about me. My PD is 4/4/6 and namecheck is still pending. Should I fix the spreadsheet myself and post it again?

Card received

Finally I received the approval notice and the card in the mail today. Thanks to all in this forum who provide useful information. Good luck to all!

EB2/ Rest of the world/ PD: 06/2006

I-140 (TSC) RD: 7/20 ND: 7/25 AD: 8/11
I-485 RD: 8/2/2006 ND: 8/3/2006
FP: 8/17/2006
LUD: 8/6/2006; 8/17/2006; 8/18/2006; 9/14/2006; 9/15/2006; 9/21/2006; 9/22/06; 10/11/06; 10/12/06; 01/11/2007; 01/12/2007; 01/13/2007; 01/20/2007
RFE sent: 9/14/2006 Received: 9/18/2006 Replied: 9/19/2006 Receive Date: 9/21/2006
AD: 01/12/2007
CM: 01/19/2007, CR: 01/22/2007

-me- said:
I've found that the spreadsheet contains not absolutely correct info about me. My PD is 4/4/6 and namecheck is still pending. Should I fix the spreadsheet myself and post it again?

No need to do that. I have done it for you... :D

What are SRC number and A number ?

Gurus,

Just received the hard copy of my I140.
Now my next step is I485,EAD,AP etc.

Just want to know what is the significance of Receipt number SRC-07-XXX-XXXXX for I797 Notice of action (Approval letter for I140) and What is the Beneficiary A # number?

Are these are just a number or these will be green card numbers once I get my card?

texanz said:
Gurus,

Just received the hard copy of my I140.
Now my next step is I485,EAD,AP etc.

Just want to know what is the significance of Receipt number SRC-07-XXX-XXXXX for I797 Notice of action (Approval letter for I140) and What is the Beneficiary A # number?

Are these are just a number or these will be green card numbers once I get my card?
I heard that A # number will be your green card # once I-485 Approved.

I don't see any problem

I filed initial EAD myself. You just fill the form I-765 and send it to service center. I got approval already and hoping to get card this week.

socialmix said:
Did any one renew their EAD by themself without a lawyer... can you pls share your experiences?

in_labor said:
I filed initial EAD myself. You just fill the form I-765 and send it to service center. I got approval already and hoping to get card this week.

Thanks...
What supporting documents did you submit with your EAD application?
Can you please confirm the mail address of TSC where the EAD application needs to be mailed.

Is this correct? ( this i got from first EAD's Receipt Notice)

Immigration & Naturalization Service
Texas Service center
P.O. Box 851488 - Dept A
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

I sent my EAD application the this address with this address....got approved in 16 days. Include a color copy of passport biographic page/driving license...just in case. I forgot and thought would get RFE, but luckily didn't.

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

o This cover letter.
o Check: for the amount of $180.00 for Form I-765 (payable to Department of Homeland Security).
o Form I-765: Application for Employment Authorization.
o Photocopy of I-94, front and back.
o 2 Passport Photos.
o Photocopy of receipt Notice for my I-485 application which is pending.
o Photocopy of I-140 Approval Notice.
o Photocopy of previous Employment Authorization Document ( from F1 status - issued for Optional Practical Training )

Pending for 1 year

GYC said:
Thanks for the info, but;
1. They didn't say immigration name check is under a different standard.
2. Also about 44% (27/62) name checks are from USCIS, I estimate that 1/3 to 1/2 percentage of I-485 has name check issues (since there are still about half of Jan-2006 I-485 cases pending). Those number dosn't point to a 92% cleared in 60 days., unless immigration name checks are under a different stardand and the rest name checks almost 100% cleared in 60 days.

Hi everyone and GYC,

This week, it will be a full year since I filed i-485 (Jan-06 filer). It is still pending. GYC - you mentioned that half of the Jan-06 i-485 cases are still pending too. I didn't realize that so many of the Jan-06 cases are still pending. I thought my pending Jan-06 case is part of a small minority. Did you find a reliable source for this figure? So I guess my wait is somewhat normal? Thanks.

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Can anyboy post about how many day before it is better to apply for EAD and AP renewal ?

Renewal EAD: an EAD issued to an eligible applicant at or after the expiration of a previous EAD issued under the same category. Note: An applicant seeking to replace an expiring EAD should file Form I-765 at least 100 days before the current card expires.

TSCEB2Current said:
Hi everyone and GYC,

This week, it will be a full year since I filed i-485 (Jan-06 filer). It is still pending. GYC - you mentioned that half of the Jan-06 i-485 cases are still pending too. I didn't realize that so many of the Jan-06 cases are still pending. I thought my pending Jan-06 case is part of a small minority. Did you find a reliable source for this figure? So I guess my wait is somewhat normal? Thanks.
I got the number from here, who knows how accurate they are.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com/router.jsp?action=list_stat&table_name=IMMI_PS_SRCI485&year=2006

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Can anyboy post about how many day before it is better to apply for EAD and AP renewal ?

Hi ,
I think is the best for you to send it at least 100 days before the current one expires , as andi garcia posted here !!! But the new message on USCIS site says , that you should apply six months before the expiring of your current one !!! Now it's up to you , but do not delay to much !!! It can be aproved fast , or in the time frame posted by them ( exceptions can exist also ) !!!

Good luck !!!

RJ_NJ2002 said:

RJNJ:

If you are working on an EAD, apply at least 4 months ahead of time.

If you are working on H-1B, 3 months ahead of time.

I highly recommend applying for an EAD more than 3 months in advance. I'm nearing the 3 month mark and have not received an approval yet.

I have a question regarding I-140s (the I-140 forums don't get as many visitors so I thought I would post here). It seems Texas is quick to process I-140s (regular processing, not premium) and does so in 1-3 months. I've seen very few cases of I-140s getting processed in the 3-6 month frame - those that were not processed immediately seem to be taking almost a year. Is there a reason for this? Or have I just not found cases where I-140s have been approved in the 3-6 month timeframe.