TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Last week, I had an RFE (Special regestration) which I responded on Friday. Hoping for the update soon. The lawyer told me that the RFE had put all my applications on hold. So now keeping my fingers crossed.

My RD is 10/10

:)

java01 said:
Any approvals recently with RD 08/2006 0r 07/2006 on this forum? my RD 08/10/2006

sam2010 said:
Last week, I had an RFE (Special regestration) which I responded on Friday. Hoping for the update soon. The lawyer told me that the RFE had put all my applications on hold. So now keeping my fingers crossed.

My RD is 10/10

:)

sam2010 - for which application did you get an RFE for Special Registration? Also, you mentioned that the RFE never showed up online earlier - has it shown up yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
herenthere said:
sam2010 - for which application did you get an RFE for Special Registration? Also, you mentioned that the RFE never showed up online earlier - has it shown up yet?

I have to go through NSEERS too. lately, I got consecutive LUD on I-131 but no change in message. maybe it is RFE, I have no clue. if you realise, people who go through NSEERS, their I131 and I765 are taking much longer than other people on this forum.

antonioa77 said:
I have to go through NSEERS too. lately, I got consecutive LUD on I-131 but no change in message. maybe it is RFE, I have no clue. if you realise, people who go through NSEERS, their I131 and I765 are taking much longer than other people on this forum.

On the bright side, consecutive LUDs on the I-131 could mean an approval. Look at my signature - I got an LUD on 12/29 and 12/31 (not consecutive but close since it was a Friday and Sunday), then I got another one on 1/4 and then I got an approval notice the next day. I would wait to see what happens next week. For some reason I have had even more LUDs since the approval!

Not sure what's going on with the EAD though.

herenthere said:
On the bright side, consecutive LUDs on the I-131 could mean an approval. Look at my signature - I got an LUD on 12/29 and 12/31 (not consecutive but close since it was a Friday and Sunday), then I got another one on 1/4 and then I got an approval notice the next day. I would wait to see what happens next week.

Not sure what's going on with the EAD though.

so your I-131 got approved? it would be nice if you add the AD in your signature. it is a good news. hope I will get the Approval email tomorow then. thanks and hope to see LUD soon with the I485.

No. Online there was just an LUD. No change in the message....The RFE was for EAD. However my lawyer told me that he has seen a lot of such cases and a single RFE holds all the relivant applications. Though, the RFE only comes for one specific application. Since my lawyer has expericne, I would take his words.

One of my friend has exactly the same case... now he is also getting LUDs on 485. Our RD, country and company is the same.

herenthere said:

antonioa77 said:
so your I-131 got approved? it would be nice if you add the AD in your signature. it is a good news. hope I will get the Approval email tomorow then. thanks and hope to see LUD soon with the I485.

Yes, it got approved last week. I was pleased since I have had no LUDs on any other application - at least I can feel like my application is not lost somewhere and somene looked at my file. I've changed my signature.

geofu54 said:
I would rather leave it to God, lol :D

Seriously, chill out is right. Especially if your RD hasn't been outside the official processing date + 30 days yet.
My PD is pass +60 days.... can't do anything...have left to USCIS for last 6 years, I will give them another year else move to some European Country to drive faster cars on the roads

Case Status Update

I called TSC today to follow up on my case and determine whether my "T File" had been merged with my "A File".

The representative informed me that the files had been "merged" and the case had now been assigned to an officer for adjudication.

I questioned her if this meant that everything was now all in order and we were nearing the end of the process. She indicated that all looked good and that I should be hearing something from them in the next couple of weeks.

I am not holding my breath but I am hopeful. We shall see what happens.

Interestingly enough, all these alleged events that are occurring behind the scenes have resulted in no LUD's whatsoever.

How did you phrase the question?

JonF said:
I called TSC today to follow up on my case and determine whether my "T File" had been merged with my "A File".

The representative informed me that the files had been "merged" and the case had now been assigned to an officer for adjudication.

I questioned her if this meant that everything was now all in order and we were nearing the end of the process. She indicated that all looked good and that I should be hearing something from them in the next couple of weeks.

Interestingly enough, all these alleged events that are occurring behind the scenes have resulted in no LUD's whatsoever.

Can you elaborate a little bit about how to find out the files merged? Did you simply ask something like "Would you please tell me if my T-file has been merged with my A-file or not?"? Thanks.

USCIS processing Dates

HI
Does anybody know, how frequently the dates are published ?

Dec 18th was last..no updates yet.

thanks

NAYAK said:
HI
Does anybody know, how frequently the dates are published ?

Dec 18th was last..no updates yet.

thanks
It depends. Sometimes twice a month , sometimes once a month.The visa bulletin has not been updated this month, either.

JonF said:

I am kind of in the same position as you are. They have been telling me the same things for at least two months. But my RD (08/02/2006) is not within the processing time yet. So they might be waiting for that.

2getgc said:
Based on the summary from several Chinese immigration forums, the average duration of FBI name check for Chinese is around 1 year. Commonality of Chinese name and Poor Record system in China may be the major reasons for the backlog in namecheck. China is also considered as one of unfriendly countries which have higher risky level.
Cut-off date movements for Chinese EB2 in last fiscal year have been greater than might ordinarily be expected, in an effort to maximize number use within the annual numerical limits because the majority of the cases submitted within 2006 can’t get namecheck cleared in the same year. These are significant cases with RD around 2004-2005 that were still stuck in namecheck. These old cases may use all visa number allotted to china EB2. very soon. I worried Chinese EB2 may become U after April, 2007. and then start another retrogression in 2008
2getgc,
can you post the link to those chinese immigartion websites?

How I phrased the question

Bystander6 said:
Can you elaborate a little bit about how to find out the files merged? Did you simply ask something like "Would you please tell me if my T-file has been merged with my A-file or not?"? Thanks.

After going through the motions to get to speak to a TSC representative I asked the following:

"About a month ago I called to find out if there were any problems with my case and the representative told me that my A File and T File needed to be merged. They told me that they were going to request to have that done and to call back in 30 days."

Then they asked for my receipt number and told me to hold on. After a couple of minutes, the representative came back on the line and told me that the files had been merged and the case had now been assigned to an officer for adjudication.

"Please can you explain what that actually means?", I said.

The representative then went on to tell me that it means the case is now in an officers "pile" or work to process. Once they reach my file, they will review it and either make a decision or request more evidence. Either way I should be hearing something from them in the next couple of weeks.

"So the glitch has now been fixed and everything is looking how it should do, is that correct?", I questioned.

The representative then responded with "Yes Sir" and so I thanked her very much and ended the call.

I hope that helps.

JonF said:
After going through the motions to get to speak to a TSC representative I asked the following:

"About a month ago I called to find out if there were any problems with my case and the representative told me that my A File and T File needed to be merged. They told me that they were going to request to have that done and to call back in 30 days."

Then they asked for my receipt number and told me to hold on. After a couple of minutes, the representative came back on the line and told me that the files had been merged and the case had now been assigned to an officer for adjudication.

The representative then went on to tell me that it means the case is now in an officers "pile" or work to process. Once they reach my file, they will review it and either make a decision or request more evidence. Either way I should be hearing something from them in the next couple of weeks.

"So the glitch has now been fixed and everything is looking how it should do, is that correct?", I questioned.

The representative then responded with "Yes Sir" and so I thanked her very much and ended the call.

I hope that helps.

This is great. Thanks a lot.

What is T-fiel & Afile

Can you please elaborate what is T & A file mean?
Does this applies to all Employee based cases?

Thanks.

JonF said:

I hope that helps.