Transfers to Missouri

hello

Anyone receive letter/notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office?

I'm having problem renewing EAD since my case was transferred to NY and did not receive any notice regarding transferred to which NY office, where should I send my I765? To VSC, MSC or NY Federal Plaza?

If to Federal Plaza, can I go personally to submit my I765?

Please help.

Thanks

Ead

My EAD approved at VSC. Somebody told me we can apply at VSC or MSC or NY. but both me and my wife got approved at VSC after transfered. But one of my collager got EAD transfered to NY after I485 transfered to NY. I suggest you can try MSC with the transfer notice or VSC . I do not like E file becouse you have to make appoint to take picture rather then take photo and send to them.
also Somebody told me one case transfered to MSC in 2003 oct. or Nov. got appointment for interview at august in my area. So hope we are soon.....

elim said:
Anyone receive letter/notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office?

OK I'm am a little confused here 1st my case was transferred to HArtford on Oct 31st 2003..(as stated on the online) meaning I am already 9 months into the 12 month wait now reading on the USCIS website for HArtford they are stating that they no longer process 485 and application in correspondance with this ie 765 . what I do not understand is are all the 485 cases filed in hartford before Feb 17th 2004 still processed there or are all cases from Hartford transferred to the national benefit centre whom do not seem to have a 485 processing date. I applied for my 3rd EAD on April 27th 2004 and went for Biometrics in MAy of 2004 haven't had 2nd FP and the ead case # seems to be MSC 0422418xxxxxx does my whole case transfer there or does the ead just transfer there any ideas!!! its seems everyone is trying to call and no one is getting anywhere..we need someone from authority to call and find out some answers as to why the local offices are no longer dealing with the cases only the interviews.. and what are waiting times ????

Received Interview Notice from NYC after 485 Case Transferred to MSC 9 Mos. Ago

Will need to do a fingerprint and medical exam before going to the interview at 26 Federal Plaza, NYC. Online messgae has not changed.

RD: 3/14/02
ND: 4/5/02
TD to MSC: 10/16/03
RD for Interview Letter: 7/9/04
Fingerprint Date: Late July, '04
Interview Date: Late August, "04
EAC 021525****
(JulioJulio in some of the previous postings)

Julio2 said:
Will need to do a fingerprint and medical exam before going to the interview at 26 Federal Plaza, NYC. Online messgae has not changed.

EAC 021525****
did your LUD changed?

Wish you all the best!

Question: Are you from NY city/state?

My TD to MSC: 10/29/03..

Thank you!

Julio2 said:

EAC 021525****

tangona, have you done your interview?

what is ID? Thanks.

Formalin45, last update online was 10/16/03. No news ever since until the letter.

Tangota/Julio2,
Help me understand this right, My case got moved to MSC on10/15/03, and till date i see the same message, was it the same case with you both until you got the ID's, Did you get the interview notice or your attorney.
My case little weird my wifes file was never moved to MSC and on june 17 her case is Trnfered to NY local from VSC. So can i expect to get an interview date from NY local.

All the best to both of you, Please take the notes so that we will get the info.

thank you
Sri

srisss said:
Tangota/Julio2,
Help me understand this right, My case got moved to MSC on10/15/03, and till date i see the same message, was it the same case with you both until you got the ID's, Did you get the interview notice or your attorney.
My case little weird my wifes file was never moved to MSC and on june 17 her case is Trnfered to NY local from VSC. So can i expect to get an interview date from NY local.

All the best to both of you, Please take the notes so that we will get the info.

thank you
Sri
When my wife's case transferred from MSC to local, message never changed.
Still say transferred to VSC to MSC.
Local sent interview letter both to me and lawyer. But this is depending on local office I think.

Sri, yes, it has been the same msg. since the transfer...

I never got any msg. that my case was transferred to NYC Local. Just because the interview will be conducted locally does not mean that my case has been transferred to the local.

I do not have a lawyer.

As long as your I485 is not approved you need to apply EAD

Don't have any Hope to CIS, you don't know when it will happen although may it be approved tomorrow .
You have to apply EAD 4-5 month before it expired.

BAADSHAH said:
My case and wife case trasnferred to Missouri on Apr 23, 2004