Transfers to Missouri

I agree with CG560, I think recent message changes are due to the system enhancement, not really the movement on the cases. Although I really hope I am wrong here.

This makes sense to me.
But again, does CIS always do things that make sense?

GC022002 said:
I agree with CG560, I think recent message changes are due to the system enhancement, not really the movement on the cases. Although I really hope I am wrong here.

no i am not saying that msc transferred to nyc, I think bobxu is right here they (msc) transfer case back to vsc and vsc send it to local office, I am not sure about any previleges between direct transfers vs msc to vsc and then local office

gclord2002Hi "labor+140=485": So you saying you got this transfer notice today saying MSC transfer case to NY to conduct interview. Mine said for them (NY office)to make a decision on my case; is there any difference?

Ours is different

It says 'transfered to Newark' and Newark will send us a written response. It does not talk about an interview or anything.

Any thoughts?

All, local transfered need interview!

Most of them is very luck and got stemped in the interview. Some of them is very unluck and cannot be improved in the interview. THose bad lucky man have to wait again and again 1 year, two year.... for no reason( maybe security reason). I hope all of us not sooooo bad luck! :mad:

give_me_peace said:
It says 'transfered to Newark' and Newark will send us a written response. It does not talk about an interview or anything.

Any thoughts?

give_me_peace

give_me_peace said:

Any thoughts?

Just got the email from BCIS that my husband's case was transferred to Newark AND Teterboro NJ. The online message is the same as yours. Let's keep each other informed. Good luck!

Bobxu, Any Idea how long it takes for a New York Local office transfer case. I am from Long Island I am not sure where Our cases go to, Any one Knows this.

Srisss,

I do not have idea either. I am from upstate, the office in Albany,NY is supposed to be my local office. I suspect taht my case would eventually go there, but not sure at this point when that is going to happen.

One way to find out is to go CIS webpage to find the jurisdication area of the local offices close to you. Maybe the one in NYC is close to you?

Anyway, good luck!
Bobxu

srisss said:
Bobxu, Any Idea how long it takes for a New York Local office transfer case. I am from Long Island I am not sure where Our cases go to, Any one Knows this.

Hi. srisss, Did you call CIS?

I am also from long Island. I remember that your case is ealiest transfered to MSC. My friends(filed I485 the same time with me) have been interviewed and approved several month ago. It only take 3-6month for the interview, they interviewed in NYC. but now it seems slow down again. My case have been delayed so much, howeve I have noway but waitting. I have to call them after 180days that is on auguest. I am really bad luck but have to be patient.

srisss said:

something going to happen???????????

are its usual??????????????????

as you guys know my message and last update dated changed on june 17, transferred to ny, today I noticed last update date is changed, it say last update 06/24/04

am i going to see something tomm or what

My guess

I don't know what you say. but I guess each time you check it , you got new update. last time you check at 06/17, this time is today 06/24!

as you guys know my message and last update dated changed on june 17, transferred to ny, today I noticed last update date is changed, it say last update 06/24/04

am i going to see something tomm or what[/QUOTE]

My take for this: The case is now recieved at NYC local office.

CG560 said:
I don't know what you say. but I guess each time you check it , you got new update. last time you check at 06/17, this time is today 06/24!

am i going to see something tomm or what
[/QUOTE]

MSC havent updated anything in 3 weeks

Hey guys..
My recieved date was 03/24/04 but it was forwarded to MSC and Notice date is Now 04/01/04 the last update was 06/04/04 my 90 days are up next week with My wife ready to give birth any day now.. iw as just wondering if there was anyway to se how far along MSC are??

I got interview letter from Hartford CT.
It was so many problem.
On Dec 2003 VSC transfer my case (wife's file still VSC) to Hartford (accoeding to internet) actually transferred to MSC. Then I applied EAD, AP to Hartford this time Hartford asked MSC to transfer my file for EAD, AP.
Later, my wife' sfile was transferred to MSC. Mine was still Hartford.
Them this time only I received interview letter (not for wife).
It was short time that I was thinking but still I have problem about wife.
I do not know if we can take interview without her interview letter.

RD:03/2002

tangonta

Progress

It was good to see some progress for the transferred cases. Unfortunately, my case is not touched. I was wondering how many of MSC transferrs are not progresing. So guys if you post your details, I will compile a list of the cases with status update/no update.

good luck to all
bobxu

Transferred to local office

Accroding to online message, my case was transferred to my local office today.

"On July 6, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in LATHAM, NY for processing. Our office in LATHAM, NY will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

My info:
RD: 4/4/02
Transfer to MSC: 2/18/04
Message changed to "recieved": 3/1/04
Transfer to Local office: 7/6/04

Bobxu

My information still no change

Don't know how long do you still need to waite if the local time start from now on . Good Luck to you!
bobxu said:

So your case seems to be transfered from
VSC -> MSC -> local office
I don't see why they add additional MSC transfer, it really sucks,
there is no change for our cases, still waiting

bobxu said:

"On July 6, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in LATHAM, NY for processing. Our office in LATHAM, NY will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

My info:
RD: 4/4/02
Transfer to MSC: 2/18/04
Message changed to "recieved": 3/1/04
Transfer to Local office: 7/6/04

Bobxu

Thanks. CG560

We knew of a guy got approved recently after being transferred to the same office. It took him 3.5 month to get interview. We hope we have a similar wait time, but as long as we can get interviewed before Christmas, I am happy.

Good luck to all

CG560 said:
Don't know how long do you still need to waite if the local time start from now on . Good Luck to you!
bobxu said: