Transfers to Missouri

Tell us

Before any other questions. First tell us whether your lacal office is Newwark office? If it is then I think it is not bad news!

give_me_peace said:
Our application was transfered to Missouri sometime in March and the message changed to 'received here' on June 9th. I just checked the status now and it has changed to 'transfered to Newark' on June 10th and will send you a written decision soon'

I don't know what is the meaning of it. Will wait and see. It may mean an interview. I was just wondering if any one got transfered to local office and approved without an interview...........? I guess not !

ND: 04/23/2002

From this massage seems 'received here'='local office'

'received here' on June 9th. I just checked the status now and it has changed to 'transfered to Newark' on June 10th and will send you a written decision soon'

hi

Hi everyone,

I just got an email as below : -

On June 10, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in NEW YORK, NY for processing. Our
office in NEW YORK, NY will send you a written decision as soon as processing is
complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been
transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center
at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you
received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Will update when received letter. Anyone knows New York NY should be in Federal Plaza right? How long to wait for an interview?

Thanks

Congratuation to elim

You finally arrived New York!

You see, It seems the earlier transfer the worse of the result.We are still waiting.

It is nice to see Elim case transfer back to NYC. I hope he will get the interview soon. For directly transfer to NYC cases, it seems to take more than one year to schedual interview. I hope we already transfer to MSC first will take much short to schedule the interview.
My RD :Mar.19. TD: Dec. 05 2003. Check several times every day, the message never change.

to elim

Hi elim: if you do not mind please give your details like rd/nd what part of ny do you live? I am just wondering your name? is elim is your name on your 1-485? Just curious? did you use ac21?

-Thanks

It is a bit of surprise that the movement came from the more recently transfers, but again, it is CIS.

Wish everyone a quick approval ahead.
Bobxu

Message changed "received here"for me and my wife not for kids

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 15, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

06-16-2004 09:35 AM EDT

You are too late

My massage changed to this four month ago, maybe tomorrow your massage will be changed to transfer to New York! Good luck! I am still waitting the next massage change.

labor+140=485 said:

What?!, Another 365-540 days? What was your Transfer Date?

Bobxu

labor+140=485 said:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 15, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

06-16-2004 09:35 AM EDT

also guys, it is very clear that received here means our local offices, if you read my old post I contacted with congressman and they said, your file is sent back to your main office

so hopefully we are the fastest one to get gc :D

I am changing my old thoughts ;)

My God! Now it become 365-450days

I intened to buy a house and waitting here for another 5 years to see if I can get the result!

Go ahead buy that house. I did it four years ago. We have to plan and live our life normally regardless this stupid greencard process.

wish you good luck and quick approval ahead.
Bobxu

CG560 said:
I intened to buy a house and waitting here for another 5 years to see if I can get the result!

It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case.

common guys, dont read their whole message its a already written paragraph which they dont feel to change.

for example all msc transferr says, its taking several months to schedule interview, its never happened

when we submitted our cases first time its says, exactly 365-540 days, its never happended

so cheers

plz, dont make me sad, i m happy after message changed and i am expecting my gc before august :rolleyes:

Hey guys, file is here in Ny

ahahahahahahahahahahha, I told you guys, I am going to get my GC Before August inshallah

Current Status:

On June 16, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NEW YORK, NY for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NEW YORK, NY will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Now it sounds to me " recieved here " means "VSC". It is "VSC" who recieved back from "MSC" on 6/15 and then transfer your case to "NYC" on 6/16.

Make sense?

labor+140=485 said:
Hey guys, file is here in Ny

ahahahahahahahahahahha, I told you guys, I am going to get my GC Before August inshallah

Current Status:

On June 16, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in NEW YORK, NY for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in NEW YORK, NY will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hi "labor+140=485": So you saying you got this transfer notice today saying MSC transfer case to NY to conduct interview. Mine said for them (NY office)to make a decision on my case; is there any difference?

-thanks

The only difference is CIS seems improved their massage sevice.

So, still need wait! Those transferd in last year. only got massage of transfered to MSC. Those transfered in 2004 from Jaun-april got additional massage of "received here". those tansfered after april got additional massage of "tansfered to NYC".

I think precedure still the same , only difference is that more recently CIS provided more imformation.

Scince those transfered in 2003 haven't got any notice of interview. All of us till need wait patiently. :(