Transfers to Missouri

Hello Bobxu, Tata2003 and all,

I got the welcome notice today. We thank you all for your guidance and help through this process.

Wish all who are waiting a Good Luck

Thanks

Congrulations! Enjoy the freedom/relief.

Wish you all the best.

bobxu

coldfusion said:
Hello Bobxu, Tata2003 and all,

I got the welcome notice today. We thank you all for your guidance and help through this process.

Wish all who are waiting a Good Luck

Thanks

too much...

I'm still waiting for Interview. No FP3. No news from MSC.
How to contact them?. I'm planing to move within city next month. How to change address with MSC?.
I contacted senator 8 months ago, no reply from them.
Oh God, The entire GC process is over 5 years???
What the hell happening???.

BAADSHAH:
I am in the same boat. Filed 485 in Jan. 2002. Applied the fourth AP ane EAD.
I called the customer service center and was suggested to visit local INS. I went to the local INS using infor Pass and they do have more informtion than those in the customer center.
I completed the second finger print 2 weeks ago, still waiting for interview. However, no finger print notice for my wife's application.
If you want to change your address, just call the 1 800 number. I believe that is the only useful things they are doing.

ny interview

NY interview on 2/24/05 and pp stamped on the spot for me but for my husband pending FP, need to redo FP on the same day. The interviewer is a very nice lady and she told my husband to wait for card and don't have to go for PP stamp.

Question, normally after PP stamped, how long to receive GC for NYC interview? Has anyone experience before FP not found and need redo?

Please advise.

elim

Congrats. It's very good. You should get the card with in 2 months. I wasn't in the same situation but recd the card in 2 months after interview