Transfers to Missouri

My EAD got approved on May 19, 2004 which I had applied at MSC on Dec. 4, 2003 since my EB I-485 case got transferred to MSC from VSC on Oct. 29, 2003.

They are approving EAD application and not appoving I-485 application!!!

hi labor+ 140,
Thanks for the reply, I want to send a letter to Hillary's office, Is Israil a congress man. Any way Its been confusing, where is your case now?. Waiting n waiting.

Hi srisss

Israel is a congressman

they said my case transferred back, where i dont know but she said in vermont service center and they will transfer it to nyc.(which i dont believe)

if i trust on her words, it means my case going to tansfer back to vsc probally will take two three months, then it is going to transfer to nyc probaly one and half year, interview date 4 to 5 months, alltoghter two more years

Try hillary lets see what kind of information she will bring.

Hi labor+140,
what is your online message now, did your message change to "received here" after the MSC transfer message?

I called the customer service, they told me something similiar too, case transfered back to VSC after MSC...

labor+140=485 said:
Hi srisss

Israel is a congressman

they said my case transferred back, where i dont know but she said in vermont service center and they will transfer it to nyc.(which i dont believe)

if i trust on her words, it means my case going to tansfer back to vsc probally will take two three months, then it is going to transfer to nyc probaly one and half year, interview date 4 to 5 months, alltoghter two more years

Try hillary lets see what kind of information she will bring.

Hi, GC022002

Message din't change, "we transferred your case to msc etc",

I am not going to relax with congressman's reply, I am going to contact with hillary now, I already requested to my lawyer to send a expedite request.

Lets see, what they going to do with my case now

see :mad: I am frustrated

Question for GC022002 and feb6361

GC022002 and feb6361,

Based on what you guys describe, our case will be transferred back to VSC and then to local office?

"received here" means "VSC"? or just another nonsense from cis' "customer noservice".

Bobxu

GC022002 said:
Hi labor+140,
what is your online message now, did your message change to "received here" after the MSC transfer message?

I called the customer service, they told me something similiar too, case transfered back to VSC after MSC...

I received letter from Vermont Service Center dated May 20, 2004 saying that your EB I-485 petition/application has been transferred to the New Your District office, 26 Federal Plaza, New York.

I don't know, how come they transferred my case to NY since I am in Atlanta, GA.

My online/phone recording message still says that my case transferred to Missouri Service Center on 10/29/2003.

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobxu said:
GC022002 and feb6361,

Based on what you guys describe, our case will be transferred back to VSC and then to local office?

"received here" means "VSC"? or just another nonsense from cis' "customer noservice".

Bobxu

Did you change adress? you must call them!

feb6361 said:
I received letter from Vermont Service Center dated May 20, 2004 saying that your EB I-485 petition/application has been transferred to the New Your District office, 26 Federal Plaza, New York.

I don't know, how come they transferred my case to NY since I am in Atlanta, GA.

My online/phone recording message still says that my case transferred to Missouri Service Center on 10/29/2003.

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called USCIS via phone and talked to customer service rep..she got confused with my case so she tansferred to the immigration officer. She was telling me the new/different story that my case transferred to New York district office for a labour processing (EB I-485 case with approved I-140!!) since you changed the state and you use to live in NJ..one more bs..!!. So, I asked her to transferred to her supervisor and she did. Supervisior give me new bs that Atlanta office has a huge backlog and that's why they are transferring your case to New York District office for processing and once that will be over they will send to local office (Atlanta local office).

feb6361,

what is your RD and ND?

I agree with CG560, you must call/write VSC/NYCoffice to get your case tranferred to Atlanta.

Good luck,

Bobxu

feb6361 said:

What a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes back to my "theory" of USCIS's new "backlog reduction". Just transfering around the cases, so they do not have to actually do anything about the cases.

feb6361 said:
I called USCIS via phone and talked to customer service rep..she got confused with my case so she tansferred to the immigration officer. She was telling me the new/different story that my case transferred to New York district office for a labour processing (EB I-485 case with approved I-140!!) since you changed the state and you use to live in NJ..one more bs..!!. So, I asked her to transferred to her supervisor and she did. Supervisior give me new bs that Atlanta office has a huge backlog and that's why they are transferring your case to New York District office for processing and once that will be over they will send to local office (Atlanta local office).

Hi feb6361,
Did you file your case from NYC? or your lawyer office is in NYC?
I know one guy who used to live in upper state NY got transfered to NYC Federal Plaza?

I think you should make more contact with them!

Otherwise you don't know when it will over and how long time it will over, and should contact with your lawyer. There are many office in BCIS, each one can give different explain, manybe one of them know what is the real reason and helpful. because your information upto now is not clear and not reasonable. At least they should transfer back to your hometown. Do you belive Atlanta is more backlog then new york?

feb6361 said:

My RD - 01/22/2002 (EB3 , original state: NJ)
ND - 02/04/2002
RFE issued - August 2003. (Emp. Letter, tax and pay stub).
USCIS send my RFE notice to wrong company address in NY and my company is in NJ.
The company in NY who recevied my RFE forwarded my RFE to my company in NJ since inside the document it was correct address and company name.
REF Replied in SEP 2003 (using AR 11 with new company emp. letter).
Filed AR-11 in OCT-2003 since I moved from NJ to Atlanta, GA in OCT-2003.
Online/phone message still says case trasferred (all our family cases) to Missouri on 10/29/2003.
Received letter on May 20, 2004 saying my case only transferred (not my eniter family) to New York District office in New York city.

Yes, ATL local office has a huge backlock of I-485 cases..New York city office processing cases of March 2002 where as ATL local office is processing May 2001 cases.

I think, I will go to ATL local office next week and findout more info from the officer personally.

bobxu said:
feb6361,

what is your RD and ND?

I agree with CG560, you must call/write VSC/NYCoffice to get your case tranferred to Atlanta.

Good luck,

Bobxu

I knew you must think that NYC might be faster than Atlanta office, but my suspicion is that, instead of processing it, NYC offcie will transfer your case again to Atlanta without processing it when they open the case. If this were to happen, you probably better off get them transferred to Atlanta sooner rather than later.

wish you all the best

and CIS sucks!

feb6361 said:
My RD - 01/22/2002 (EB3 , original state: NJ)
ND - 02/04/2002
RFE issued - August 2003. (Emp. Letter, tax and pay stub).
USCIS send my RFE notice to wrong company address in NY and my company is in NJ.
The company in NY who recevied my RFE forwarded my RFE to my company in NJ since inside the document it was correct address and company name.
REF Replied in SEP 2003 (using AR 11 with new company emp. letter).
Filed AR-11 in OCT-2003 since I moved from NJ to Atlanta, GA in OCT-2003.
Online/phone message still says case trasferred (all our family cases) to Missouri on 10/29/2003.
Received letter on May 20, 2004 saying my case only transferred (not my eniter family) to New York District office in New York city.

Yes, ATL local office has a huge backlock of I-485 cases..New York city office processing cases of March 2002 where as ATL local office is processing May 2001 cases.

I think, I will go to ATL local office next week and findout more info from the officer personally.

GC022002,

I am intersted in this case since I am from Upstate NY. I have to pray now that they do not tranfer our case to NYC.

God bless us all
bobxu

GC022002 said:
Hi feb6361,
I know one guy who used to live in upper state NY got transfered to NYC Federal Plaza?

Thank you!.

bobxu said:
I knew you must think that NYC might be faster than Atlanta office, but my suspicion is that, instead of processing it, NYC offcie will transfer your case again to Atlanta without processing it when they open the case. If this were to happen, you probably better off get them transferred to Atlanta sooner rather than later.

wish you all the best

and CIS sucks!

My EB3 I485 case has been filed from NJ in Jan 2002..
USCIS send RFE to wrong company in NYC..so, I think, they maintain some how two address (one for top of cover and one for inside the letter..On the cover of RFE, address was of NYC company and inside on RFE, correct company address of NJ).
I give 1st FP in Newark NJ May 2002.
Didn't received 2nd till yet..
Gave 2nd FP in Atlanta when I went for EAD bio-metrics..
Got EAD renewed from Missouri Serivce center.

Will findout more next week.

GC022002 said:
Hi feb6361,

hi all, msc victims

when you say nyc is processing march 2002 cases, is that our actualy 485 date or transferr date.

plz clarify

I think it should be I 485 date.

as far as I know , all those transfered to NYC in 2003 have been interviewed, it only take 3-6 month. I hope my case have been transfered to NYC. proviousely talk to BCIS, they say BCis has post-office in chicago.I guess If MCS did not process I485, then it is just redistrute our case to local center from chicago. So lets pray that "recieved here " is local office not still in MSC, as Anil151 said his/her case is in NYC.