Transfers to Missouri

I hope it is true that "here" means local office, but I suspect it is not true. My case has a status of "recieved here" from March 1st. If the case had been recieved by the local office, I would have known it when we applied interim-EAD from the local office back in mid-march

At this point, I think most likely "recieved here" means "MSC" to me. I wish that "USCIS" can be a little bit more clearer in their messages, like "recieved here in MSC or VSC or XXX office". two more words would be much nicer. How much woul dit cost them to just added in "two words"?, I wonder.

Bobxu

CG560 said:
as far as I know , all those transfered to NYC in 2003 have been interviewed, it only take 3-6 month. I hope my case have been transfered to NYC. proviousely talk to BCIS, they say BCis has post-office in chicago.I guess If MCS did not process I485, then it is just redistrute our case to local center from chicago. So lets pray that "recieved here " is local office not still in MSC, as Anil151 said his/her case is in NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, If you ask them , you will know that.

That is a chance to make clear!, When you apply for interim-EAD, you can ask them if your case is in they hand , enen if it is not in they hand they can help you find out where it is .

I posted my interim-EAD experience in local office before somewhere in this thread. At the time, the local cis IIO was looking at the computer and shaking head after I gave her my A#, She was murmurring at the same time " they should not have transferred your case there......".

That is why I suspect that my case is not in local office yet and "recieved here" does not mean "local office" either.

CG560 said:
That is a chance to make clear!, When you apply for interim-EAD, you can ask them if your case is in they hand , enen if it is not in they hand they can help you find out where it is .

that is sad,I really don't know if all of us need to contact congressman or just wait until after 180days. So all those transfered in 2003 should call them to make clear.

There seems only two peoples(bobxu and me GC022002) got "received here" message after MSC transfer message, is it right?

I feel very frustrated that we still don't know where are our cases, while peoples who filed more than one year late than us got approval at the same time.

No, me too

all those transfered after Jan or Feb 2004 have this "received here" message after MSC transfer message, will anili and Feb ( transfered in 2003)do not have .

All of you should contribute to immigrationportal.org to fight against this type of delays. Many of you have not contributed yet thinking that God will solve the problem or thinking that nobody can solve the problem or some body else will fight against the problem. Take a minute and think about it and you will surely realise that all the three guesses are bad ones. There is no alternate to contributing for immigrationportal.org . This is not a marketing pitch, just a sheer frustration at seeing people facing all kinds of problems at the hands of INS and yet not joining the cleary defined fight against these delays. If any of you have not seen our action plan, please click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE" link in my signature.
Those of you who want to contribute now, may please do so by going to www.immigrationportal.org

I agree with dsatish

I believe we (transfer to msc cases ) are most worse cases because these are the cases those going to take more time than any other cases, theory is very simple the cases transferred in october 2003 dint hear anything yet, so guess about the cases transferred two three months before.

i cant believe that many of us(msc cases) dint contribute yet, you people are still thinking that our cases are transferred to msc for fast approval :D let me laugh on you.

plz help these guys(I must say help your self) who are dedicated to help us, you will hardly found these kind of peoples here in america.

Any Movement for early tranferers?

So, we are in June now. If the 4-6 month in our online message of USCIS means anything at all, the early transferers from last oct, nov, dec should have seen some indication of movements, like the date of last status change, etc.

Please update us if there is any, early tranferers.

It's exactly 7 months today since my transfer to MSC. Haven't heard anything till now. I wonder where my application is collecting dust ? Not a single person's case got touched (from MSC tranfers). :confused: :mad:

hi

Hi,

My case was transferred to MSC on 4/19/04. Today just received an updated email from ucis saying On June 9, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Anyone got this kind of message after transferred to MSC? What will happen next?

Please advise.

Thanks
RD 2/19/02

Why don't call them to see what they say?

MSC seems a blackhole!

srisss said:
Its been exactly 8 months since my case moved to MSC, I don't understand what they are doing

hi

sriss, after yr case transferred to MSC, did you receive an email regarding yr case was received here for processing?

1) My attorney recvd a notice from CIS about the transfer, I didn't get a email as i wasn't registered then.
2) To the ques why don't i call them, I have been told by my friends that they will just read out the message what we have online, Any way i will try it out once.

hi

srisss, yr attorney recvd a notice from CIS about the transfer, was it about transferred to Missouri Service Center? Did yr attorney receive any notice regarding your case was "received here" for processing?

Anyone knows what's the meaning of "received here"? Could it be Missouri Service Center?

Real desperate for not knowing what's next.

Also I need to renew my EAD, where shd I send to? MSC or VSC?

VSC to Missouri to Newark

Our application was transfered to Missouri sometime in March and the message changed to 'received here' on June 9th. I just checked the status now and it has changed to 'transfered to Newark' on June 10th and will send you a written decision soon'

I don't know what is the meaning of it. Will wait and see. It may mean an interview. I was just wondering if any one got transfered to local office and approved without an interview...........? I guess not !

ND: 04/23/2002

elim,

Yes, most of us got the "recieved here" message. From earlier discussion of this thread, we have not figured out what it means. There were confusing answers from 1-800-customer service personnel, who has no idea what is going on anyway.

My suspicion is that you are right on that "recieved here" means "msc has recieved our file". However, we have not heard anything moved at all so far. Only one case with transfer date in last October was transferred back to VSC then NYC office, which should have really been transferred to Atlanta.

Most of us are just patiently waiting and praying.

Bobxu

elim said:
sriss, after yr case transferred to MSC, did you receive an email regarding yr case was received here for processing?