Transfers to Missouri

feb6361,
Is your case transfrd back to local office, I am from Long Island NY, My case was initially transfered to MSC in Oct03, Now I don't know where they will tranfer this back to and how long this is going to take any idea ?
I am applying my 3rdEAD, I didn't get a 2Fp after 1FP in JUl02.

any news ???
I found something interesting on this page
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jspSeviceCenter=Vermont

it says:

When Can I Call The National Customer Service Center?

If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have filed any of the following forms and the indicated times have passed, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

The ref part seems true according to the DengDeng's theory, some posts indicates that people did got approval within 60 days of response to the ref.
not sure what kind of time frame for our local transferer?? :(

My case also transferred to MSC

My case was transferred to MSC on 2/2004. My case is a NIW case. I don't know the reason. My lawyer said one possible reason is that MSC is taking some overload from VSC. Who knows? My EAD got renewed at MSC, which was pretty fast.

RD: 3/02

Two transfer notices received

We received the transfer notices last Friday. The strange thing is that we received two notices. One says the case was transferred to MSC (the same as phone message and online message). The other says the case was transferred to Newark, NJ (We live in north New Jersey). We are quite confused now as to where the case exactly is now. Has anyone received anything like this?

RD1001 said:
We received the transfer notices last Friday. The strange thing is that we received two notices. One says the case was transferred to MSC (the same as phone message and online message). The other says the case was transferred to Newark, NJ (We live in north New Jersey). We are quite confused now as to where the case exactly is now. Has anyone received anything like this?

what does the online message say ?
since this says MSC, then I guess it would be MSC and the NJ one is a mistake.
I am thinking if we should have an excel file with the RD, TD and the local office to which it should have gone to along with the category viz eb1,2 , niw etc. this may help to analyze some pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not yet! I don't know, where my case is..as per online message it's still in Missouri but I didn't received any transferred noticed. I also didn't received 2nd fp after 1st one in May 2002.

srisss said:
feb6361,
Is your case transfrd back to local office, I am from Long Island NY, My case was initially transfered to MSC in Oct03, Now I don't know where they will tranfer this back to and how long this is going to take any idea ?
I am applying my 3rdEAD, I didn't get a 2Fp after 1FP in JUl02.

Hello everyone,
My case was transfered to MSC on Oct 2003
details of my case
Eb 3 filed at Vsc I am from NYC
Nd Apr 2002
Fp Aug 2002
The last update was the Msc transfer in Oct2003

Today I spoke to the Uscis customer rep and she told me the Msc origanlly means your case is in NYC and the interview will be scheduled and she said as NYC local processing time is March08 2002 as of May15 2004. So my nd is apr 2002 so I should hear from them no later than June, and she also said if I do not hear from them in june I should call back.What do u guys think is this right or just another eye wash from uscis people?

thank you

trasnfer to MSC

Hi Anil151: My ND is same as your and I am from NYC. VSC has transfer my case last month to MSC as well. I hope you hear somthing from MSC by June. Which will give us some hope.

my nd april 08 or 09. also from NYC. Hope we will hear some news from MSC. TD: Dec05 2003

ANIL151

another story from ucis customer service centers, if case is in nyc why transfer notice say msc, also after reading these all threads here i came to know that local service centers take your transfer date as your rd.

anyhow good luck, my case transferred in feb 04 lets see, i m also in contact with congressman

My case is FEB 2002, TF at Jan 2004 still didn't hear anything, so I don't think March 08 2002 is correct.However if they want you call back after june then call them back to see how they give another story, that is not our faulty, just they delay again and again.

Anil151 said:
Hello everyone,
My case was transfered to MSC on Oct 2003
details of my case
Eb 3 filed at Vsc I am from NYC
Nd Apr 2002
Fp Aug 2002
The last update was the Msc transfer in Oct2003

Today I spoke to the Uscis customer rep and she told me the Msc origanlly means your case is in NYC and the interview will be scheduled and she said as NYC local processing time is March08 2002 as of May15 2004. So my nd is apr 2002 so I should hear from them no later than June, and she also said if I do not hear from them in june I should call back.What do u guys think is this right or just another eye wash from uscis people?

thank you

hi srisss

i m also from long island, I think their is one more person from long island so all together we three whos case trans to msc, did you tried to contact any congressman/sent etc,

i m in contact with steve israel's office, hopefully they will come with some good news, but their first assumption was the cases transferred for security checks.

do you guys want to contact with them together, i think it is more weightfull if we try together.

thanks

yes , I am also from long island, I don't think congressman can help so much. we have so many cases have been transfered, congressman cannot take care everything, in another thought our cases are not outside the date of BCIS provided. So, even congressman ask them they will say it is on the right processing way. I would rather wait after augest then call them back. becouse all of our case are not processed, we have to wait.

Senator Israel's reply

Your case is transferred back to NYC to schedule a interview date, your wife is already approved(i dont think so because I am principal applicant) if you not hear anything with in 3 to 4 weeks from them, call back so we can further assist you.

Maybe transfer to MSC is for the family issue. plz let us know if you have any progress.

labor+140=485 said:
Senator Israel's reply

Your case is transferred back to NYC to schedule a interview date, your wife is already approved(i dont think so because I am principal applicant) if you not hear anything with in 3 to 4 weeks from them, call back so we can further assist you.