Transfers to Missouri

transferred case

Don't know whether is lucky or unlucky. Just checked status and found my case has been transferred to Missouri Service Center today. What should I do?

RD 2/19/02
FP 10/9/03
TD 4/19/04

elim,

Enjoy your life, while wait. Wish good luck to us all.

bobxu
rd 4/4/02
2ndfp 11/19/03
td: 2/18/04
new rd: 3/1/04

elim,

what category are you in?EB1, EB2, NIW?
what city are you from?
My lawyer said some of his cases got transferred to MSC recently,
and he sent a letter asking INS to explain why MSC transfer?
Has anybody tried to call the MSC office?

My Case has been Transfers to Missouri this month and got confirmation letter for me and my wife. I am 245 i case with EAB3 catagory.

3rd EAD renewal

Any input would be appriciated. I applied for my 3rd EAD to VSC on december and did not get EAD card yet. But on april VSC has transfer my i-485 files to MSC. Any idea if VSC will send my EAD or VSC will transfer my EAD files to MSC as well ? If any one is in my situation please post your experence. -Thanks

GC022002,

1. EB3 and from NYC.
2. Where can we check the processing date for Missouri Service Center?
3. When trying AVM, the message saying case transferred to Chicago IL and not Missouri, is Chicago a local center? Can we see the local processing time for Chicago IL or Kansas City MO?
4. Please advise if apply for EAD, where should I send to?

Thanks

GC022002,

>>. Where can we check the processing date for Missouri Service Center?
No idea, I want to know too .

>> When trying AVM, the message saying case transferred to
Chicago IL and not Missouri, is Chicago a local center? Can we see the local processing time for Chicago IL or Kansas City MO?

when I received the letter, it said Chicago IL, so I guess it is in Chicago. I notice when I renew EAD, the po box on my transfer notice is actually the same pobox for the V1/V2 nonimmigration application, is it a mistake? because my friend got transfered to NYC, waited for about one year, only found out they actually want to verify their marriage during the interview.

>>Please advise if apply for EAD, where should I send to?

there is a link discussing about EAD at MSC

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=119483

transfers to MSC

elim

when you said new RD -03/01/04 ...do you mean MSC send out a letter to you stating that...?

Does every one receive a letter after case gets transferred to MSC..?

If it is chicago local office ..I am assuming it is going to be a long wait for us all.

when my lawyer asked INS on why the transfer ..they said to expedite the processing...

she said to be optimistic but has not heard of any progress on cases transferred to MSC yet...

-

I got a transfer notice from VSC with TD on 2/18/04. Two weeks later, the online message changed from " transfered to MSC" to "Recieved" with a date on 3/1/04.

GC022002 thanks for your reply.

Good_wait, bobxu is the one who said RD3/1/04. I never receive any letter from Missouri yet regarding transferred case. Only online updated.

If really Chicago IL local office handling our cases, the processing date as of 4/15/04 is 2/21/02, if Kansas City Mo the proecssing date is 9/1/03. Just keep our figures cross, everyone transferred to MSC will be approved soooooon.

Best of luck!!

elim, where can we see local processing times, my case i guess is one of the earliest in MSC transfers 11/10/03, my rd is 3/29/01. Your news is kind of light at the end of tunnel. My attorney wrote 2 letters for enquiry so far to the same chicago address, no reply.

elim, where can we see local processing times, my case i guess is one of the earliest in MSC transfers 11/10/03, my rd is 3/29/01. Your news is kind of light at the end of tunnel. My attorney wrote 2 letters for enquiry so far to the same chicago address, no reply.

Folks,

My spouse case got transfered to MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER two days ago. I recently (7th April 04) got approved and stamped after a local office transfer at Boston. For the last 5 years we are living in the same address in Boston. Please read my approval thread below:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121427

My spouse is a dependent and derivative adjustee and not working. I dont know why they have to transfer her case to MISSOURI. As you could see from my above posting, the IIO who intreview me, requested my spouse file transfer from VSC to Boston.

So more frustrations...the endless GC saga continues.

It almost looks like that all local transfers of VSC now go through MSC. We only hope that MSC would provide some info of their 485-transfer processing time.

bobxu

My online status updated to following after 4/5/04 transfering to MSC, not sure what does it mean? endless process....

On April 22, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 120 and 180
days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.
-------------------------------------

I guess that this is their "NeW and Great" way to reduce backlog. I just hope that they stop bullshit things like this and start to do some real work and approve cases

New transfer to Missouri

I just posted this in another similar thread but decided to post again here. My spouse's I-485 was transfered to MSC. The case was filed in December 2004. Has anyone here received anything for the interview? I am not sure if there will really be an interview. But the online message the MSC will schedule and conduct an interview. This is really confusing.