Transfers to Missouri

EAD approved

After transfer to MSC, today my EAD(applyed before transfer) was approved at VSC. That means EAD and I 485 can be processed in separet center.
You guys worry too much, we have waitted more then two years, how about nest several months. Considering we are lucky , some NY transfer waitted more then 1 year. Anything have end, to keep the job stable is most important.

I guess I would not worry too much about another several months. The thing worries me is that my case would have to be transferred again to local office or back to VSC. Hope GC560 is right, we will get out this ordeal in several months.

It's been 4 months today since my 485 case got transfered to MSC. I haven't heard anything from MSC so far. :(

I wonder what these guys are doing at MSC. I guess nobody has heard anything from MSC whose cases got transfered to MSC ??? :confused:

Just spoke with bcis customer service woman(rude one) I gave her my 1-130 dated 11/26/03 and I -765dated 07/22/03 application nos and want to know that who is going to approve them now, vermont or missouri, she said vermont then i gave my 1-485 dated 08/19/2002 applicaiton no. and reply was you can equire about this application after 30 days latter, so to me its good news at least i can enquire about my transfer case in 30 days

enjoy,

today i received second fingerprinting notice for my wife from ESC service center, any person received finger printing notice after transfer to missouri, my file transferred on feb 27 04

also ESC service center, which service center is that

thanks

thanks tangonta

who is acutaly handling my case vermont service or missouri

also second fp notice came just for my wife not for me.

thanks again

On Dec 2003 mycase transferred to Hartford (actually MSC) and my wife'a case was still VSC. Both we got 2FP notice from VSC and week ago, my wife's case trabsferred to MSC from VSC.
I think this notice is atomatic.

FP / Transfer to Missouri

Today I received second fingerprinting notice for my wife from ESC service center, My file was transfered to missouri in Oct03 , I didn't any tranfer notice on my wife's file. I didn't get a 2FP (1st FP done in jul02). I guess my situation is similar to labor+140.
Labor+140, Has ur wifes file got transfered to Missouri(Any notice on this).
Thanks to evryone for sharing the info here, I will post the updates as I here. Any Idea on how to followup in this situation.

sri

srisss

my all four cases (myself my wife and two kids)showing online that cases transferred to msc on feb 27 2004,now i received 2nd fp notice from esc/vsc generated on 03/04/04, i think second fp is just a auotomatic generated thing as mentioned by tangonta

thanks

Oh, forgate to tell you, i dint receive any transfer notice for any case,

did any body received transfer notice???????????

My attorney revd a noticeofaction on the transfer, Is 2FP a must, bacause its been well over 15 months since my 1fp is done.

I received the transfer notice a week after the online message chagned. And of course, the transfer notice says my case were transferred to Chicago, IL instead of a place in Missouri.

Is there any way to find out where my file is

cancas city or saint louis

also is it appropriate to write/call to senator about my case

nd 08/2002
transfer date 02/04

In missuori transfers thread I see around 10 people, Is missouri currently processing the I485's, Any Info on this ?, thank you.

Just transferred 03/15 to Missouri

It seems that there is somewhat of a pattern going on here.

Our case (spouse & I):
EB-1, NIW
NYC
RD: 04/02/2002

Just transferred 03/15/2004 to Missouri.

Have any of you (esp. the earlier transfers in 2003) heard ANYTHING at all from Missouri?

skinnypup..your city of residence

there may be a pattern to this.
In order to speed up processing at some backlogged places like NY, atl, this may be the reason for transfers to missouri although no one knows what happens there.

Is MSC processing any I485's now, Is there a way to send a general letter to MSC on these trasfers.