Transfers to Missouri

to elim

I did not get the transfer notice to NY yet. It has been over a month that MSC has transfer to NY. Any one got the original transfer notice yet?

-Thanks
-Appriciate

I did get ead for three times:
First one was from the local office, 04/02, got the EAD the same day.
second one from VSC, 03/03, took about 2 months.
third one from MSC 03/04, with an interim-ead from local office 03/04. took 4 months.

I read about your situation, but not sure if they would do it here. I sugguest you go to the office and talk them. The IOs in latham office seem to be nice. They might accept your application. If you do decide to go, go on Wedensday, it is the day they do walk-in EADs.

I think your files in the end would go latham office, hope that happens soon.

Good luck.
Bobxu

BAADSHAH said:
Congrats Bobxu,
Did you renew EAD?
I am from Albany, NY.
My case transfered to Missouri. I need to apply 4th EAD/AP.
Do the Latham, NY office accept my renewal application?
If so do they request my I-485 file from MSC?
What are the options to pull my file from MSC?

thanks

---------------
RD: JAN 30, 2002
TD: APR 23, 2004

I think she definately can get i-ead from the office. the only things they asked me for i-ead was the EAD appliication reciept notice and i-485 reciept notice. got i-ead within 20 minutes.

Bobxu

BAADSHAH said:
I will give a try to renew at Latham office.
BTW my Wife's AP approved by VSC on June 3rd, 2004 but her EAD is still pending.
Both AP and EAD RD's are Apr 9th, 2004
However these applications submitted before our I-485 file transfer to MSC.
But luckily they are not transfered to MSC.
It's more than 100 days now for EAD approval.
Can she get iEAD from Latham office?

thanks

---------------
RD: JAN 30, 2002
TD: APR 23, 2004

Tangonta/Julio,
What happned with your interviews, I hope everything went smooth with you, Please update with the latest news.

Bobxu,
I have a ques my case is in MSC, I moved residence recently to differnt city located few miles away, I sent the AR 11 to VSC, Do i need to send this to MSC (If so can i mention my case history and my wife's , my wife's is in NY local office, Or should i write a letter to the local office about my case being in MSC and my wifes being in local office). I hope this transfer cases get approved soon, so that we don't have to worry about all these.

thank you
Sri

Last edited by a moderator:
Srisss,

I do not know why INS does that. Tangonta was in similar situation, his case and his wife's case are in different places.

I do not know if writting to INS ever helps. I wrote to them to request our cases be transferred to local office, but never know it has any effect at all.

If I were you, I would do AR/11 and 485-case inquiry seperately. And I probably write the same letter to all three places, VSC, MSC and local office and then pray, hope....

Bobxu

srisss said:
Bobxu,
I have a ques my case is in MSC, I moved residence recently to differnt city located few miles away, I sent the AR 11 to VSC, Do i need to send this to MSC (If so can i mention my case history and my wife's , my wife's is in NY local office, Or should i write a letter to the local office about my case being in MSC and my wifes being in local office). I hope this transfer cases get approved soon, so that we don't have to worry about all these.

thank you
Sri

Tangonta,

I was wondering what kind of documents CIS requested for the interview. Can you post the list if it is not too incovenient for you.

Since I expect that the local office would inform us about interview sooner or later, I want to start to collect related docs asap.

Thanks,
Bobxu

tangonta said:
I did not take interview yet. I will update soon after interview.

tangonta

we call this what?????

Today my wife EAD renewal application got transferred to Washington, D.C office after exact 100 days.
I don't know what we call them. but this a certainly a good reason to get iEAD.

bobxu said:
I think she definately can get i-ead from the office. the only things they asked me for i-ead was the EAD appliication reciept notice and i-485 reciept notice. got i-ead within 20 minutes.

Bobxu

called CIS

Just called CIS for change addresse, and conformed that my case is in federal plaza, NY. although online message still show recieved here.my son's case also there, while my wife's inquiring place is still MSC( although her case may also at NY). all our online messages show recieved here on feb 5th.

Finally received an interview notice for all family members:

Finally received an interview notice for all family members:

Interview Date: August 3, 2004.

Place: Atlanta Local office.

RD: Jan 22 2002 (Vermont Service center).
ND: Feb 04 2002.
RFE: Aug 06, 2003
AR-11: 10/05/2003 (Moved to Atlanta from NJ).
Case transferred to Missouri: 10/29/2003
Interview Date: August 3, 2004.

I think they are processing the cases with Oct/Nov transfer date.
check out the people recently got interview letters.

Name RD date of interview letter interview date
tata2003 02/02 01/03 7/7/04 8/04 NYC
lgwait 3/21/02 10/03 7/16/04 8/16/04 MSC
Feb6361 1/02 10/03 7/21/04 8/03/04 MSC

Tangonta,
Congratulations, From Our MSC victims, First one to get approved.
How was the interview what did they ask. If i am not asking toomany
details where was the interview, can you put together the series of
notices/events that happened with your case.

thank you
Sri

I got 2 FP and Interview notice. I am excited that MSC transfers are slowly moving.

For Interview,
Do i need to prepare a latest Medical Report again.

thank you
Sri