Transfers to Missouri

Thank you , I posted the details in NY local transfers.
All these days I didn't visit NY local thread, I will from now on.

MSC Transfers

I think the MSC transfers which happened in 2003 are being called for interview. Mine got transferred in April 2004. I don't when we are going to clear it.

:confused:

Thank you Tangonta. Was there any list of documents listed for interview. Do i need to do the Medicals again, Is attorney reqd, I had sent these couple of questions to you in a mail also, please respond when you have time.

Sri

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sri,

I am sorry, I did not aware E-mail. It is good news you got interview letter too.
Hartford did not ask medical that was 2.5 years old.
I attached letter from Hartford.

tangonta

Sri,

I am not sure about attending attorney. My real (old) attoney said, my case is no problem but if I want, he can introduce attorney close to Hartford. Because my attorney office located in DC so it cost so much. For safety I hired attorney who my old attorney recommended. Acutuall, attorny gave my document to officer etc. But I feels good because feels safe.

tangonta

Recieved Interview letters for me and my familly

Hi, MSC friends, I just recieved those letters from federal plaza. It takes exact 180 days since recieved here, acturally transfered on Jan 04.

I still don't know if I need medical examination. Although they send me the forms for medic. But they say "only needed if I 693 & supplement were not previously submitted". However I have submitted previously. I have to ask my lawyer.

Also, I recieved form I 864, I don't know what it is. Also need ask lawyer.

I Appreciate if anybody can explain to me. Thanks. Good Luck.

My case got transferred to local office and have an interview date in a month. will post again after the interview.

good luck to everybody

Bobxu

labor+140=485 said:
bobxu, what happened to your case, any movement??????????

If I am not wrong you are the oldest one to msc transfer

To bobxu

bobxu, How did you come to know about your interview date, Did MSC send you/lawyer any letter or your status changed on the BCIS site.

My case got transfered to MSC on NOV 10 2003, still do not have any update about the interview date. My RD is Jan 16 2002.

Thanks, RGade

RGade,

First the online the message changed to "transferred to local office", then about a month later, we got a letter from local office with interview date.

bobxu

RGade said:
bobxu, How did you come to know about your interview date, Did MSC send you/lawyer any letter or your status changed on the BCIS site.

My case got transfered to MSC on NOV 10 2003, still do not have any update about the interview date. My RD is Jan 16 2002.

Thanks, RGade

No, only change in online message and later on an interview notice from local office.

gclord2002 said:
To BobXu: Did you get the transfer notice from MSC by Mail? Good Luck to you.
-Thanks

Bobxu: Thanks. Is your interview in GC or 26FPLZA? Did they asked you to bring any docs. and my last questions is your case is staright or ac21 or 245i? I wish you the best?

I got interview letter yesterday from local office. my case transferred to local in june so it took less than two month to have interview letter

I have very important question my pay is 30k less compare to labor certification what options i have?/

thanks

My case got transfered to MSC on NOV 19 2003, still do not have any update about the interview date, I live in Connecticut and I wonder if somebody with transfer date after Nov 19 received anythink?

mariopol said:
My case got transfered to MSC on NOV 19 2003, still do not have any update about the interview date, I live in Connecticut and I wonder if somebody with transfer date after Nov 19 received anythink?

My case was transferred to Hartford on Dec. 2004. (VSC->Hartford->MSC->Hartford)
And my wife and daughter's cases were transferred from VSC to MSC.
On June all of us took interview at Hartford, CT.
I don't know when my wife and daughter's cases were transferred to Hartford.
Some day between Apr. and Jun.