Transferred to Local INS office in Washington -Aug 15th RD

wellwisher2002 said:
Zkhan,

Here is the number and address for:

Washington District Office
4420 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: 202/307-1640

You can try your luck...mine didn't work...tried number of times..but someone picked up only once ...may be by mistake...

H1blayoff,

You mean to say they will go by RD not TD....my RD is 04/06/02...by the way...if they touch our case...will we get auto email ...or its just only for VSC (not transferred cases)...

thanks...

Arlington Fax number for case status inquiry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know the fax number for arlington office??

Is there a fax number for arlington office??

Thanks for the help

wellwisher2002 said:
You mean to say they will go by RD not TD....my RD is 04/06/02...
thanks...

my RD is 11/2001. yeah, i have always wished they set the priority by RD dates. my case is the prove that they certainly don't...not in my case at least. :(

EAD Transferred to Arlingotn!

i had filed my 3rd EAD long time ago on 24th FEB, 04 but i never got any fr VSC and just a day before they received my EAD application my I485 was transferred to Arlington on 23rd FEB 04.

filed inquiry coz online status never got updated for EAD . today when i checked online it says , on july 28th 2004 they did transferred to Arlingotn , and local office will notify me of this transfer ., HOW TRUE IS THIS ? do they really send letter of transfer i never got any for I485 , or should i just walk in there and get new EAD?

you guys been a great help ,

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get an approval letter from arlington office for your ead and that letter will give you the detail about time and place(room number) where you will get your ead. You should count the 90 days from the date of the transfer. I went through the same thing and I got my ead before the three months were over. Good luck.

thanks!

thanks for ur quick reply , i il wait for the letter i gues s, and avoid standing in lines . thanks again

Is Arlington office soliciting visits by customers seeking information on pending cases? When is the move going to be completes ? Any ideas????

Thanks

wellwisher2002 said:
Its 3rd of Aug....Any idea by which date / day INS is going to start funtioning from the new office.....?

Thanks

Do you mind telling us your source for the aug 3 moving date. May be we can get some info for the office hour from the same source. I am assuming you called some where or you got it from some web site.

I didn't say that INS is moving on 3rd Aug....I just asked because some one in the forum wrote few days back that INS will be moving in Aug...so I thought if anyone knows the exact date or .....sorry for the confusion...

thanks..

wellwisher2002 said:
I didn't say that INS is moving on 3rd Aug....I just asked because some one in the forum wrote few days back that INS will be moving in Aug...so I thought if anyone knows the exact date or .....sorry for the confusion...

thanks..

Thanks for clearing that up. If you get any new information please do post it on this thread. Thanks

Guys,
No information on the exact move date. It hasn't been published anywhere. We will come to know only after they have moved. But its definite that we won't see any interview letters floating in the mail until September. May be the first lot might start in September. Mine being a April 2004 transfer case, I hope to see interview letter atleast by April 2005.

VSC is approving 485 cases left & right. My colleagues have thier 2003 applications approved and I am sitting like a jerk waiting for the interview letter. Sometimes I feel, I should have lived in Maryland, that way my case would have been transferred to the Baltimore office which is more efficient and man powered.

Lets keep this thread flowing with the latest updates.

Yes, you are right that people are getting their 485 approved who filed even 1 yr later / after ....me /us....my 4 friends filed in July02, Sep02,Oct02,and Mar,03...got thier GC stamped...really ...its too much...couple of my freinds filed I-140, 485 in Jan.03 and got stamped (concurrent case) .....feeling helpless....

RD 04-06-02
TD 03-10-04

This will be the longest month on top of all the time that I've been waiting.....it never ends....

RD: 01/02/02
TD: 10/30/03

H1Blayoff said:
Guys,
No information on the exact move date. It hasn't been published anywhere. We will come to know only after they have moved. But its definite that we won't see any interview letters floating in the mail until September. May be the first lot might start in September. Mine being a April 2004 transfer case, I hope to see interview letter atleast by April 2005.
Lets keep this thread flowing with the latest updates.

I actually had gone for my PP stamping on 15th July and the guy out there said the move was not sure. they had been talking for a long time. from the way he was saying it seemed like move won't happen until end of year.

I have got the card yesterday but my wife has been xferred to DC local office on 7/7/04.
i have attached the sheet that NoGCyet03 has started , if everyone could update their info in it.

DC office

i saw online at bcis.gov website, just curious if Arlington office is closed every thursday or it just happened to be closed on Aug05, Arlington office is just a drama office , they dont seem to work .........

hi, my case I485 EB3 was transfered to dc office on aug 5 2004

I140 aproved on aug 5th as well,

here are my details

LC RD 04/2001

LC AD 12/2003

I140/I-485 RD 04/15/2004

I140 AD 08/05/2004

I-485 TXFRD 08/05/2004........INTERVIEW OR APPROVAL????? ONLY GOD KNOWS...

Went to Arlington office today...

..To give them change of address papers( you don't need to go just mail them but I went to inquire about my case) .
The nasty lady in recpetion was there ( she speaks from the bottom of her ass :eek: ) and told me that all employment based cases interviews will be after september regardless of when it was filed!!!!!

brightstar!
I want to visit Arlington office to inquire about my case. By what time do you suggest me to be there in the morning, so I can get the token ? Appreciate your reply. How long should we wait in line to see the rep ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: