Transferred to Local INS office in Washington -Aug 15th RD

Got my plastic cards finally

Guys, I started this thread two years ago, to track people whose cases are transferred to Arlington office!! I can't believe how the days went by!! (Very painful though) .. Finally my whole family got green cards today!!

I wish all of you the very best!! Have patience things will turn your way!!

Thanks a bunch to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for providing a way to express our selves and keep in touch!!

mmangu

I went there about 1:00 pm to the office where they give forms in the ground level. sometimes a nice black guy working there and he might check your case on the computer, if the nasty lady is there, forget about it.

If you don't mind...can you please tell us that why did you go there? To enquire about your case...or for an iEAD etc...Any sign of moving this office...are they still functioning from there..?

Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
-- as I said before, I went to give them change of address forms and inquire about my case, I asked the security guards about the move the said" we are the last to know"!!!!!

Does anyone here know whats the apprx time wash office is taking for employment based EB3 , my 485 got transfered on 08/05/2004

any idea??? how long i have to wait for finger prints and how long for interview notice????

FYI - Mine was transferred 10/30/03, and I still haven't heard anything. And as you can see from above, the office supposely start functioning after September, which I doubt, and don't care anymore....best luck for everyone.

cmyk55 said:
FYI - Mine was transferred 10/30/03, and I still haven't heard anything. And as you can see from above, the office supposely start functioning after September, which I doubt, and don't care anymore....best luck for everyone.

Mine's transferred two months later than yours, 12/23/03. Of course still waiting. Are you a June 02 filer or even earlier than that? What's normally going to happen after transfer? Call in for interview, and VSC will do the final approval? or Arlington can just do it?

My RD was 1/20/02 and I think Arlington office will send you an interview notice and if your security background check is clear, they'll approve you on interview day otherwise they'll will approve you later...that's my understanding. I really hope they start do something soon. Good luck.

I read somewhere that Arlington office will start INfopass on 8/23. will that be any help to us to contact these acholes?

brightstar said:
I read somewhere that Arlington office will start INfopass on 8/23. will that be any help to us to contact these acholes?

infopass its only for interim ead or emergrncy advance parole, the will not give any info regarding pending applications

to get into Arlington office

how early you need to be in front of Arlington INS office these days to in order get that ticket/token? I was therethe other day around 6:30am,but shockingly it's way too late. 4? 3?

and if you don't have an appointment, but you are there really early, can you still get in?

Thanks guys.

where's everyone???????? please make comments on how log it will take to get interview notice, i-485 tranfer aug 05/2004

Perico said:
where's everyone???????? please make comments on how log it will take to get interview notice, i-485 tranfer aug 05/2004

if you are lucky four months other wise standard answer from arlington office is six to nine months after the transfer. Good luck.

Arlington Office!!!

i doubt it if they interview even after 6 months , its been 6 months since my file was transffered to arlington office ............cant tell u guys how painful is to wait just to get PP stamped. but we dont have any option wht so ever , i have seen people files after me in new jersey and got green card long time ago in Newark NJ.

hope our prayers are heard someday and things work out .

i saw somewhere that INS in fairfax dr was going to move to prosperity av?
have they done that?, why so long i wonder, i think i know why my case was transferred i got married on january this year 2004, and also my case is based on 245(I) i had to pay 1000 penalty cause i was out of status, at some point, but anywyas, your thoughts a greatly appreciated!!!!!

Office Move

Are they moving to prosperity ave or not?? Has anyone visited the office lately???