TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

FP update

does anyone know, after howmany days will the INS update the ATM after giving the finger prints. i gave my finger prints onMarch 13, but no updates on the INS voicemail

mycase9: My FP was updated in 2 days. So, check with INS or I think you can call FBI. I have seen the FBI phone # posted in these forums. Search in the main VSC 485 forum or ask for it there.

At the pace things are going (1 month progress in 2 months), seems like Mar-Apr filers are looking at end of 2003 for approvals (unless the pace changes).

FP notice received...

.. on Sat 4/5/03. Scheduled for 4/28.

Anyone know if one can go earlier than the given date at the Omaha, NE center?

Hi mycase9

I have same problem, I have attended for FP on Jan 11th and as of now nothing is changed (Status)...I called FBI at 304-625-5590, option 4 and one sweet lady told that they processed and sent back to INS (BCIS...I guess).….

FYI
Customer service people will take you’re A # to check FP status…

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD renewal approved

RD 2/13/03
ND 2/18/03
AD 4/7/03 per online message

by the way, I am one of the ND 4/8-10 filers, and still no FP. any advise will be appreicated!

Call them!!!

lgwait, thats the only way. I called on 2/11 and 3/11. Was told that I will get the FP notice in 40 working days and we received it on 4/5. Scheduled for 4/28.

Good luck!!

BCIS online status message

Hi Friends,

My status on BCIS online status page shows the following:

On July 29, 2002, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

I'm just wondering if this is what the status is for all Mar filers.
:confused:

My EAC is EAC021465XXXX

RD - 8 Mar 2002

please let me know.

Thanks,
Krish
:confused:

rnidimoru,
View thru MS Excel. If your browser does not have a plugin to open Excel, you would have to download the attachment and then view it in MS Excel.

akrish,
I dont think the message is a problem as some have got this message and is updated after a while. Check the VSC AVM (telephone) message by calling after 5 p.m.

lgwait,
Try speaking with an IIO to get the FP as that seems the way to get FP notices as evidenced by some of us April 8-10 filers.

Akrish,

Your status msg is strange. This is mine. Maybe you should call FBI and see if your finger print result has been sent back to INS.

----------------------------------
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 5, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

EAC 02-162-XXXXX
ND: 04/02/02

Hi All,
Finally, I got FP notice today...
This I got it without calling the INS...last time I called was sometime in Jan last or Feb first week.]

thanks,
rajum

Hi

Hi,

Am new to the tracker... Wanted to give my details...

485 filed @ VSC March 30, 2002
EAC-02-160-5xxxx
RD - 4/1/2002
ND - 4/4/2002
EAD - 5/9/2002
FP - 10/5/2002
AD - ?

Regards...

EAD renewal Approved

Hi All,

My EAD renewal got approved yesterday (Yet to receive the card)

RD - 18th March 2003
AD - 24th April 2003

;)

Krish

when can we expect GC

st8/DryIce(SIDR)/March2002tracker/va_waiter2001 and others ,

As I mentioned that couple of mails back that my I recieved FP notice. This notice came automatically without me calling INS. Last time I called INS was somewhere in Jan last/Feb First , and as most of you were aware, I got typical IIO reply.
At that time, most of us were told that before it is assigned to the officer, someone will look at the file and they will get all the missing ones like attaching 140's to the record and issue manually FP if FP has not been done. Someone termed this process as staging.
So, is it fair enough for us to interpret that we are in that kind of situation. If so , typical can we expect in July time frame to get our GC because till two years back, people use to say that if you got finger prints , you may get GC in next three months. May be two years back they use to process FP at this stage and now they might have automated.

Please share your thoughts and opinions,

thanks,
rajum

:)

RE: when can we expect GC

hi Rajum,

What you think might be true. but the situation with me is I got my FP done in July last year (2002) and my RD is Mar 2002. So I dont know if this 3 month calculation is right in my case. Anyways, I wish we all could get gC by July..

:p
Krish