TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

Still waiting for FP...

Had called VSC on 2/6. The call got cut in the middle. Called again next week(2/11) and the IIO said that the guy I talked to on 2/6 had requested my file. Guess I will wait for another week and call them again...

Got the FP notices today

Rajum and other guys who are waiting, I think yours will be out soon. The notice is dated 2/24 and no change in the f** online status. And I am not sure if lawyer gets another copy, the one I have says Applicant copy.

Its scheduled for March 25, I am sure early fps won't be welcomed in great NJ! If anybody from NJ have done this let me know.

thanks

EAD/AP Renewal --Approved

Hi Guys,
My EAD/AP Renewal got approved...
RD - Jan 24
AD - Feb 25

Best of Luck..

Elias

FP results received

Checked online message and FP results received on 2/28 for spouse and self. That is fast as FP was done on 2/26.

Folks,

Good progress in FP notices for April 8-10 NDs.

I finished FP today.....

Thanks
KDSK

Received EAD renewal cards today...
validation period : 05/08/2003-05/07/2004

va_waiter2001,
Again the same question, you called IIO or it came automatically to you....

thanks,
rajum

Doc's required for AP & EAD Renewal

Can you let me know, what all documents are required for AP and EAD renewal, and do we have to send Photos again, actually I have same photo's which I had send last year can I use the same or get the new one again.

Thanks

still waiting for FP

My FP was done in early June last year. but still wait FP notice for my spouse. My lawer contacted the INS twice. The answer(last Sept. and this Jan.) is same. They will sent the notice. ND: April 09,2002 for both of us.

FP notice

Everyday is different. Today we received the FP notice for my spouse. The apponitment is on March 28. ND April 9.2002

rajum, I think my attorney called them thrice.

Over a period of six months. And the last time was a month back when they said it all depends on the local ASC load and we can do nothing about it.
You must be getting it soon, may be calling is one of the triggers.

I am not sure how they are doing this. The INS status is still the old one, no sign of FP there. I am not sure if this was the case for the other guys who recvd recent FPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called IIO today(3/10)

Today’s call goes to show that there are some good souls in INS(BCIS, whatever) too...

Had called two times last month(2/6 and 2/11) to find out the latest on my FP. Today I talked to the same guy who I talked to on 2/6(what are the chances??!!). We chitchatted for some time and he put me on hold couple of times. He said that he tried to call his supervisor on the other line and he was not able to get thru. He asked me for my contact number and said that he will follow up and get back. This really took me by surprise. He asked me if at home and if I'm working. I said that I'm at home(it was only 7am Central Time) and wont be at work for another hour. He asked if I'm really working and made a remark that I should really be working while the GC is in process. I assured him that I was and gave him my work number and told him to leave a message if I'm not there. He gave me his info(first name and officer number) and took my details.

Sure enough there was a message from him when I got to work. He called within 5 minutes of our discussion. It seems he has asked for a manual FP and that I should get the notice within 40 working days. Also to get back to him(don’t know how!) if this does not happen.

FP part of my GC finished.....

I gave my FP on 3/4/2003 and 3/7/2003 the online message updated saying that process resumed after FP.

Thanks
KDSK

FP done on March 13

Mine and my spouse FP are done in Newark, NJ . The service was good, and it was done within 20 minutes

newark ASC

Is there parking near the ASC ? My apt says its 8AM should I there be "really" early there or like 7:45 is enough ?

thanks

gc_san: Yes. If you go back a few pages in the thread, you should be able to see an Excel Worksheet attachment and the progress of some of the RD March 2002 filers.

Tracker Update!

I have updated the tracker with some of the renewal and FP info.

Looks like another 5-10 months for GC approval. So, RD 8-10 April filers will not require a re-FP. Do not know about medical though.

Here it is (updated gc_san's info from next message):

Last edited by a moderator:
My info

Hi St8

This is a great effort.I really appreciate.If you need my info...

RD:03/01/2002
ND 03/21/2002
FP:07/24/2002
STATE:MA
catagory:EB3
PD:06/06/2000

EAD RD:02/28/2003
AD:waiting

Thanks...