Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

You should go for Infopass since it has been 90 days since receipt date. Keep checking for infopass appointments. If you are not getting appointments in your area, call 1800 number. They will also create service requests. But i am not sure whether they know difference between RD and ND

I had an infopass appointment yesterday and the CSR said that I need to wait 120 days before she can create an SR. Crazy.. it looks like their answer will more depend on how their day looks to be I guess.

Thank You Labor_Paines

Thank you Labor_paines, I will go ahead & schedule an info Pass.

You better go for Infopass. Do not call their 1 800 number. Infopass people seem knowledgeable and they know the difference between Notice date and receipt date. 90 days from RD.

I-765 Infopass

You should go for Infopass since it has been 90 days since receipt date. Keep checking for infopass appointments. If you are not getting appointments in your area, call 1800 number. They will also create service requests. But i am not sure whether they know difference between RD and ND

Thank you for your response. I called 1 800 number but i am not satisfied. they told me to wait another 11 weeks(already 99days+11 weeks).Is it justifiable? I dont know what to do? I am not able to get infopass for I-765 enquiry but I got an appointment for other service information on 9/13/2007 in our area. So I have decided to go for Info. I will let you know after my appointment.
thanks for your support. Any further feed back from you is greatly appreciated.
Jc-gc

Guys,

Can you please tell me how take an infopass appointment. Is there any procedure or helpfull threads. Please share.

Infopass

Guys,

Can you please tell me how take an infopass appointment. Is there any procedure or helpfull threads. Please share.

GO to USCIS web site and look at the left side menu after case status. you will find INFOPASS simbal in a square. that will direct you when you click the simbal.
jc-gc

card production ordered

EAD approved
Labor_Paines To day morning at 2.30 am I got an email from CRIS stating that they ordered for card production. Finally after a long mental agony for 13 days I got this email. I pray god that nobody would undergo this pain in their life. All because of the NSC, is not following the FIFO method. who ever applied after me, got 10 days before me.
Any way better late than never. THANKS for all your HELP
Now I am going to cancel the INFOPASS which i got for tomorrow.
once again thanks.:D :D
jc-gc
(jaychandin)
PD 4/14/2003 EB3 ,India Labor appd.10/15/2005
I-140 AD 2/16/2006
I-485 RD 6/04/2007 ND 6/09/2007 FP 7/26/2007 LUD on 7/26/2007
I-765 RD 6/04/2007 ND 6/09/2007....................LUD on 6/13/2007 AD 9/11/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone told me yesterday that his lawyer advised not to interfere much with IO unless needed desperately as it may or may not negatively impact when they receive service request, well it may be true as these guys are moody and respond as per their day going....

Congrats jc-gc,mysticbeach, lateguy. I understand your pain guys. But you know what, 3 of my friends got green cards recently with priority dates, 2002 october, 2003, 2004(all India EB3) from Texas service center. I feel terrible sometimes but i guess i am kind of getting used to unfair Green card process...

Last edited by a moderator:
FP - Aug 25th but did on Sep 8th

I applied for I-485 in June '07 and got the finger print appointment for Aug 25th. Since I travelled to India, I did not go for the FP appointment. However, my attorney called me and said its ok to go anytime after the appointment date.
So I went on Sep 8th. No quesitons asked. FP was taken.
Will it delay processing my case? Any idea?

Thanks

AP Approved ??

Hi Guys

We had our FP done today morning and saw LUD on both 485’s. Also got an email on AP saying ‘Document mailed to applicant’. Hope this means approval notice. Please see below for details.

EB-3 India
PD: March 2003
LC approved: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: Jan 2007
I-485/I-765/I-131 filed at NSC
I-485 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD:6/20/07 LUD9/13/2007
FP Notice received: 8/27/07 Code 3
FP Completed : 9/13/2007
I-131 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD: 9/6/07 LUD 9/13/2007 (Document mailed to applicant)
I-765 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 AD: 9/6/07 (card ordered)

AP Document mailed to applicant

Friends,

Received an email on AP saying ‘Document mailed to applicant’ & online status too shows the same. Does it mean approval ?

If it is, I will be on cloud 9 & making travel plans.

You better go for Infopass. Do not call their 1 800 number. Infopass people seem knowledgeable and they know the difference between Notice date and receipt date. 90 days from RD.

EAD Wait

Hi My Received date is 6/4 and notice date is 6/15 .EAD is still pending .Can any body tell me how many more days will it take approve. Do I need to call IO?

It is frustrating