Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

FP Code 3 Done today... for myself and spouse.
Waiting for EAD now....any idea how much time it is taking at National Slowest Center (NSC) ??

FP Code 3 Done today... for myself and spouse.
Waiting for EAD now....any idea how much time it is taking at National Slowest Center (NSC) ??

As per trackitt.com NSC has just started processing EADs for June filers. As far as I can see June 4 people are getting it now. I would expect another 1 month to reach mid June cases. If you thought you have not been tortured enough by PBS then NSC welcomes you. Good luck.

Evidence

My priority date is feb, 2003 and 485, 765 and 131 are filed @ NSC. On my wife's case I got email as below

We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On September 4, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

What it could be? I appreciate if anyone has any advise.

LUD is also changed on my 485 record but no status changed.

One more question, until 485 evidence is resolved my wife and I do not get EAD - is that true?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a LUD on I-485 for mine and spouse case. Had my FP done yesterday. What is the next step ??? Any idea guys ?

Since It has been 90 days since the receipt date of EAD, i went for InfoPass and made a query. Guys, if you are past 90 days and didnt get EAD yet go for INFOPASS. Instead of calling customer service number it is better to goto infopass. Atleast InfoPass people know the difference between Receipt date and Notice date.

Hi labor paines,
what was the result of your visit to InfoPass? My receipt date is one day after yours.

Hi labor paines,
what was the result of your visit to InfoPass? My receipt date is one day after yours.

Nothing, they dont have the power to do anything. They just create a service request. If you have not got Advanced Parole still , they can create service request for that too... Once service request gets created NSC will look at it and will do something about it. You definitely will get response. In case of Finger prints also, i did the same and i got a response. So, service requests carry some weightage.

Cool. At least NSC would pay attention to the case. I'll take the first available InfoPass appoinment as well to have service requests created for both EAD and AP.

AP approved and EAD on the mail

Today I got the EAD card on the mail and the e-mail with the "document mailed" on AP application, I believe it has been approved. See signature for details.

EAD Approved

Hey guys,

EAD Approved for my wife and me today. Please see below for details. Seems like NSC is picking up June 1st week cases now.

EB-3 India
PD: March 2003
LC approved: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: Jan 2007
I-485/I-765/I-131 filed at NSC
I-485 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD:6/20/07
FP Notice received: 8/27/07 Code 3
I-131 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD: 9/6/07
I-765 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 AD: 9/6/07 (card ordered)

Got EAD approved on Sept. 6th for me and my wife. LUD's for AP was on 9/6 and 9/7.

RD: June 5th,2007.

EAD card production ordered

I got an email update for my EAD application as per which card production was ordered on the 7th of Sept 2007 (today). Hopefully I will receive the card sometime next week - I will update the forum when I get it. :) Something to be happy about this weekend, I suppose.

There's been no change (i.e., no new LUDs) in my AP or I-485 status. Please see my signature for details.

Good luck to everyone in this forum. And a big thanks to everyone who has been diligent in updating everyone else of their progress and sharing their case status as they get the news!

Nothing, they dont have the power to do anything. They just create a service request. If you have not got Advanced Parole still , they can create service request for that too... Once service request gets created NSC will look at it and will do something about it. You definitely will get response. In case of Finger prints also, i did the same and i got a response. So, service requests carry some weightage.
let us know if you hear anything from them , since service request in place.

That's great news. Exactly how many days it took from your Infopass Appointment to your EAD approval? 4-5 days it seems. I'll do the same next month I'll complete 90 days.

Most probably it has nothing to do with Infopass. If you see the trend on Ttrackitt.com they are processing june 1st, 2nd week cases.

I got an LUD on 9/07/07. This is my third LUD after finger printing(08/30/07).
485 LUDs:08/30,08/31,09/05.
Does this mean something.
PD:08/2003
485-RD 06/25/07