Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

I-485 processing for Oct 31st 2006 priority date-Neb ser Center

Hey,
I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently in Oct 2006. I was called for the fingerprinting in dec 2006. My I-140 got approved on sept 20th 2007 and now I'd appreciate if you could let me know how long it would take for me to get my I-485 approved (Oct 31st 2006 being my priority date). Just looking for a time frame.
Thanks,
Katara

Let's keep posting updates.

Hello guys.

Finally miracle happen. Yes, Visa bulletin moved significantly!!!
Let's keep posting any LUD changes, hopefully approvals.

Let's keep this thread a live so that people who filed to NSC can exchange information.

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am hearing that USCIS has been instructed not to loose any visas that had been lost in the previous years. This year they have to use all 140,000 that is why they have move the dates forward now so they can use all of it by the fiscal year Oct 2008. So chances of retro is less likely for couple of months, but as we all know USCIS doesnot work the way it supposed to.

Oh My god.

I just got magic email from CRIS.:D:D:D:D:D
Card production is ordered for me and my spouse.:D:D:D:D:D

I cannot express my happiness.
Finally, my long journey is ended.

I wish everyone good luck.

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately

Approved

:):)

Finally, after 4 years waiting, today our AOS (applicant, spouse and children) have been approved.

Got the email at noon:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

Thanks to everybody in this forum, its been source of reliable information and hope.

Hi Green Card maniacs. I see some approvals and everyone is so excited..... I was expecting to see a stormy Green rain....but I guess we have showers here and there. Next week the weather will be dry and with the same expectations like the month of February - lack of rain.
I'm Hernesto with the weather)))))

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately

Card Received by Mail today.

Me and my spouse received physical card today.
It was very long journey from the Backlog Elimination Center.

This forum gave me lots of information and hope.
Also this forum was place I can get some relief of my mind.(At least there are lots of people can share their feelings.)

I wish all you guys can get Green Card soon. Don't loose hope.

Thank you everyone.

Finally the GC in my hot little hands

After many years and a lot of anguish the journey is finally over. I got the GC in the mail on Staurday which was a great sight. Thanks you all who have help me and the information I got from this forum was invaluble. I wish eveyone the best of luck and hope the US government get their act together and resolve this madness.

Cheers:D:D

From Immigration-Law. Does this mean that they passed it? Any body heard any news?

05/16/2008: Bravo! Recapture and Early I-485 Adjustment Attachments Reportedly Passed in the Senate Appropriation Committee!

Report indicates that despite some pessmistic assessment in some sectors, the Appropriation Committee in the Senate reportedly approved these attachments to the Emergency War Supplement bill which we reported earlier today. This is indeed an important step forward the temporary fix of the employment-based immigration system without increasing the annual quota numbers under the current law. For the details, please stay tuned to this web site.

Got it !!!

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Unlucky to be with NSC

It looks like NSC is very slowly in processing the 2003 cases. On the other side at TSC, it looks like there were no 2003 cases with them. What a difference???

Man..NSC is always slow...Last year during EAD and AP approvals, it was way way behind TSC...Even this year with GC approvals, same thing.

It is really frustaring to see the big difference between the service centers.

Hope NSC will pick it up soon and we all get our GCs soon.

-MB