Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

submitted i-140 online may 23rd (premium processing). havent received anything yet. submitted to texas service center. does anybody have a phone number i could call texas service center at?
thanks

in big dilemma

Hi Guys ,

I have my labor cleared from my current company yesterday . That company has me only as the employee and rest as the partner . Now since the substitution was coming to an end on july 15 th i applied from another company I140 on 15th May , i havent joined them yet. Now since i have labor from my current company can i :----
1) file I140 (it will be 2 I140) with different title on labor .
2) current company is very small . one of the owner is diceased in WTC and my lawyer said we can have I140 get cleared based on sympathy ...i dont know if USCIS does that.

What do you guys think i should do .. should i file I140 with my current
company or should i switch to other company and have the substitution labor.
Please respond to me with any ideas and views you can share with me .

Thanks
Shreyas

I-140 impact on I-485

I have a question that for approval of I-485 I-140 needs to be approved.If some one has applied for I-485 and after that his I-140 is approved before I-485 is approved, INS checks approval of I-140 from in house or they call back to applicants attorney to provide proof of approved I-140?

Thanks!

Al

Processing dates messed up?

Hi,

Last month's processing date for I-140 Professional worker at TSC was Sep. 2006. This month it shows Aug. 2003 as processing date. They can't go back from one month to the other, right? Does anybody know what's going on? IS this a mistake?

Thanks!

EB3
PD 10/20/04
I-140 FD 1/17/07

RFE on Friday, For PP I-140

I got an RFE for the I-140 Premium processing on friday 11 am. It said 72 hours to fax back the information.

when does the 72 hours end ? i.e, does saturday and sunday count ?

thanks,

Best Regards

dallas blue,
sorry to hear that. 72 hrs seems really unreasonable.... can you tell me what your RFE is? What service center are you with?

I got an RFE for the I-140 Premium processing on friday 11 am. It said 72 hours to fax back the information.

when does the 72 hours end ? i.e, does saturday and sunday count ?

thanks,

Best Regards

dallas blue,
sorry to hear that. 72 hrs seems really unreasonable.... can you tell me what your RFE is? What service center are you with?

it still says we have 120 days to send the documents by snail mail. It is just that I have the documents handy and can fax it. but not sure if the 72 hours is completed or not.

the 140 is with Texas service center

What Do You Think ?

Hi,

My I140 was filed on Aug' 2006. got an RFE on Jan & replied by Feb 2007.
No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

what does this mean ? When they will take a decision ? what do you think ?
Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

Gurus ...pls advise......

Hi,

No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

All I can say is there is some other thread, some where in I-140 forums, where there is thread which addresses your concerns. Keep searching I remember seeing these posts.

I-140 Approved Thank God

I got the aproval notice for I-140. I thank God for helping me in this time and Thank everybody in this forum for giving me all the upto date information. Now I will most probably me checking posting in I-485 Forum. Good Luck to all of you guys. Dont worry an approval for all of you is on its way. :D

I-140 RD Dec 08th 2006 (Normal Processing)
I-140 AD Jun 25th 2007

Please Help

If one I-140 is denied and we have already filed I-485 , I-131 and I 765 & If we decide to file another I-140 with the different PD do we have to file again I-485 & I 131 and I 765 . how do they corelate I -140 with I 485

Friends Please help if you know the answar

Tanveer

Dear friends on this forum,

I am one of these LC EB-3 cases that were converted from RIR to TR, then sayed CLOSED some three weeks ago. I am preparing to self-petition I-140/I-485 (concurrent filling) EB-2 through NIW track. I am not sure if my creditials meet USCIS current criteria, but will try. Now, here is the case. I have read in this great forum that filling with the TSC is better than NSC. Current I-40 application on USCIS website says I-140/I-485 filed concurently are to be mailed to NSC. I am aware from a USCIS update on June 21, 2007 regarding "Direct Filing" being accepted in advance of the July 30, 2007 start date. But I could not find any where the Texas address that will start receiving NIW concurrent filling. Sorry for the long intro, my question is as follows:

What is the correct TSC address to file EB-2 NIW I-140/I-485 concurrently? BTW: I live in Arkansas, which is an TSC jurisdiction.

Thanks

Hi,

No LUD & status change.

Please refer to this thread for your issue.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=247002

I-140 approved!

Hi. My I-140 showed online this weekend as approved on Friday, July 20, 2007, and approval notice was mailed that day. I just happened to mail the I-485 complete packet for me and my family that same Friday, concurrent filing after State Department reverted the second July visa bulletin. I'm moving on to the I-485 thread now. Good luck to everyone!

EB3
LC PD 10/29/2004
Converted to PERM 11/24/2006
LC certified 1/12/2007
I-140 filed online 1/17/2007, packet mailed same day
LUD 1/17/2007, 2/1/2007, 7/20/2007
I-140 approved 7/20/2007
I-485 packet mailed 7/20/2007, no receipt yet

I got the Magic email too. 140 got approved after waiting for about 7 months. I called TSC three days back, wanting to check the status. I asked if theres a background check pending on my 140 and the 'nice lady' said that no background check was requested for my 140 and that it was just sitting in a stash waiting for its turn.
Checking out the forum everyday is my habit. I will still be doing it but will be more into 485 forum. Thank you all the gurus and Good Luck to you all.

I got the Magic email too. 140 got approved after waiting for about 7 months. I called TSC three days back, wanting to check the status. I asked if theres a background check pending on my 140 and the 'nice lady' said that no background check was requested for my 140 and that it was just sitting in a stash waiting for its turn.
Checking out the forum everyday is my habit. I will still be doing it but will be more into 485 forum. Thank you all the gurus and Good Luck to you all.

BobbyZee,

Is there a number for the TSC that you can share? My 140 has been waiting for 21 months now, and I haven't heard from them.

Thanks, KRA

140 - EB3, TSC, Regular.

FD: 02/27/07
RD: 03/08/07
ND: 03/09/07
LUD: 08/05; 08/12; 08/17; 08/19
AD: 08/20/2007