Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Transferred I-140s - Any Info?

My I-140 got transferred to the TSC on 16-FEB-2007. It was filed in CSC, Receipt Date 11-02-2005.

Does anyone have any information on:
1. If your place in the queue is based on the transfer date or it is based on the original receipt date.
2. If TSC will issue a new number
3. What is the real processing date for TSC - USCIS site shows Sept 13, 2006 but there are approvals for cases filed in Feb, 2007.

My info is given below.

140 applied in november 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

name-----------------ND-----------LUD --------labor sub-----RFE/date
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
kra(EB2/CA) ---------11/02/05------N/A-----------yes--------No RFE yet
EAD AD 08/08/06
I-485 transfered to Memphis 07/06/06
FP done on 06/26/06
I-140 transferred to TSC 02/16/07

My I-140 got transferred to the TSC on 16-FEB-2007. It was filed in CSC, Receipt Date 11-02-2005.

Does anyone have any information on:
1. If your place in the queue is based on the transfer date or it is based on the original receipt date.
2. If TSC will issue a new number
3. What is the real processing date for TSC - USCIS site shows Sept 13, 2006 but there are approvals for cases filed in Feb, 2007.

My info is given below.

140 applied in november 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

name-----------------ND-----------LUD --------labor sub-----RFE/date
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
kra(EB2/CA) ---------11/02/05------N/A-----------yes--------No RFE yet
EAD AD 08/08/06
I-485 transfered to Memphis 07/06/06
FP done on 06/26/06
I-140 transferred to TSC 02/16/07

instead of keep waiting forever o0n ur i140, why u don't pay 1000 $ and go for premium processing?

instead of keep waiting forever o0n ur i140, why u don't pay 1000 $ and go for premium processing?

my I140 (along with I485)was filed with regular processing on 11-18-06. I did my FP and received my EAD and travel documents in Dec of 06. and since, I still haven't heard anything from TX. I asked my attorney to switch to PP but she insisted not to. she actually convinced me that PP is a waste of money (at least in my case). just be patient and you should get both I140 and I485 together. hopefully in the next 2-3 months.

Does anyone know how long it is taking these days for the background check to complete?

PP on 140 based on substitute labor?

If you anticipate that there might be a layoff coming in your company and job area, it is better (at least to me) to covert to PP. Due to layoff in my company in recent days, couple of my colleagues are now facing immigration issue where both of their I-140 & 485 are pending for more than 6 months. Had their I-140 been approved by the time of layoff, they should not have to worry about immigration now as they could have AC21 portability options.

This is directed to all those who filed for premium processing on their I-140s; did any of them have a labor substitution case? Or all of them were regular cases?
Also, does any one know if USCIS initiates name check only for I-485 or also for I-140?

Thanks, KRA

I140

Thanks manwithnoname. I dont think my company revokes I140 once it is approved. So that should help :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
PD: EB2, Nov 2003
Labor: DBEC: Certified Feb 27, 2007
I140 PP: Filed with NSC and Tranferred to TSC on Apr 04, 2007.
---------------------------------------------------------------

You may change job and have your new employer apply for new LC / I-140. When these get approved, you may port the PD of the previous LC. Please note that the above assumption is valid as long as your previous employer does not revoke the I-140.

Case Approved

If you anticipate that there might be a layoff coming in your company and job area, it is better (at least to me) to covert to PP. Due to layoff in my company in recent days, couple of my colleagues are now facing immigration issue where both of their I-140 & 485 are pending for more than 6 months. Had their I-140 been approved by the time of layoff, they should not have to worry about immigration now as they could have AC21 portability options.

Just received email today from CRIS with an update on my case. it seems the case was approved and the approval was mailed today. the case was filed regular filing on Nov 17, 2006. good luck to the rest of you.

Just received email today from CRIS with an update on my case. it seems the case was approved and the approval was mailed today. the case was filed regular filing on Nov 17, 2006. good luck to the rest of you.

Hi ,
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Was it filed on November 17. or receipt date is November 17, 2006

Hi ,

Can some please point to the URL where we can meaning of this acronym used in this site?

I am newbie here and having hard time to understand following....acronym

ND LUD labor sub RFE/date
No RFE yet
CA/RIR/EB2
TSC - RD 06/13/06
AP AD
EAD AD
FP
TSC

Hi ,

Can some please point to the URL where we can meaning of this acronym used in this site?

I am newbie here and having hard time to understand following....acronym

ND LUD labor sub RFE/date
No RFE yet
CA/RIR/EB2
TSC - RD 06/13/06
AP AD
EAD AD
FP
TSC

ND- Notice Date
AD – Approval Date
FD – File Date
RD – Receive Date
FP- Finger Print
AP – Advance Payroll
TSC - Texas Service Center
EAD – Employment Authorization Card
RFE – Request for Further Evidence
LUD – Lust Update

Approved - 4 Days

My I-140 (EB2 category) has been approved by the Texas Center in 4 days.Application reached April 30th and was approved May 3rd as per the online status .Waiting for the I-1797 to arrive.

Please Update My Info

Friends

Please update my info in the tracker

Detail in my signature

My Attroney has filed I-140 online yesterday and its Premium Processing .

Can any body tell me how long I have to wait to get the receipt # for I-1485
& for AP as well as for EAD

I have already received filling receipts for I-140 since It was filled on line

Please help if you know the answar

I-140 Texas

Anybody with approval of I-140 Texas EB3 /RIR in February 2007?
LC Priority date: February 4TH ,2004 Texas.
LC Approved : December 18TH,2006
I-140 Regular:Receipt date: February 27TH,2007
I-140 Notice Date: March 2ND,2007

Approval???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add to Tracker

My I-140 was approved under premium processing recently. Please update the info in the tracker. Details are in the signature.

Last edited by a moderator: