Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

That's great news for all of us concurrent filers! That warrants an update of the tracker file. Hope you get I-485 soon.

partagas said:
Creative10, my wife's 140 has been approved as of today. Good luck to you all!

TSC-EB2-Concurrent-RD 2/13/06-AD 4/28/06

Good News

Yes, it is a good news..

but he is different from most of us that actually file in CSC and being transfered to TSC...

Hope to see some concurrent filer from CSC-> TSC soon.

Call to TSC

khchan said:
Yes, it is a good news..

but he is different from most of us that actually file in CSC and being transfered to TSC...

Hope to see some concurrent filer from CSC-> TSC soon.

Hello,
Did you try to call the number on the transferred reciept for 485. ?

No : 214 381 1423
This number does not exist ?

Any clue about it..

Just received EAD Approval

Looks like the TSC dates from AILA are more upto date than on the USCIS website.
AILA updated their site yesterday with TSC's processing times and these dates were reflected:

i765 3/27/2006
i131 3/24/2006
i140 1/19/2006
i485 10/24/2005

Immediately thereafter, I noticed that my I765 had been approved.
I 485 seems to be moving along well. I 140 seems to be the one with no movement. This seems to be because of the glut of cases from California. Hopefully, this should move faster by the end of May

Updated tracker attached

Will they ever touch my case??? the only update I had was on march 21 when it's transferred to TSC, mine was filed on OCT/25 (ND).

Add me to tracker. My case was transfered from VSC to TCS on 4/24/06

Perm - EB2, priority Date Oct-05, RD March 16th 2006, LUD - 04/24/06

My I-140 is approved
applied on apr 3, sent to NE
got case number around 15th with Texas service center.
approved 4/29

now waiting for dates to be current to apply for 485.

congrats aaloo. It looks like many of post April 1st I-140 filings that were transferred from NSC-> TSC are getting approved fairly quickly. So far there have been 3 reported on this forum. All are EB3 though...no EB2 approvals seen in post APril 1st filings. Mine is an EB2 labor sub filed on April 3.

Hey Aaloo...where did you get your first approval info from ...in your email or USCIS website or letter from lawyer?

Thanks!

creative10 said:
shyguy,
Are they not even giving you your case number? YOu should at the least get a photocopy.

Yes. My employer told me that my I-140 was approved few days back. They have refused to give the copy or the number of it.

Is there no way for me to be able to find it on my own from INS (as it was applied under my name)?

Please help...

Shyguy,
You have to persist with your HR to part with I140 case number as well as a copy of the receipt. Your other option would be to go to a different attorney and have him do a FOIA (Freedom of INformation Act) on your current attorney and get your I 140 info.

Congratulations aaloo.
Latest spreadsheet attached!!

doesitmatter said:
congrats aaloo. It looks like many of post April 1st I-140 filings that were transferred from NSC-> TSC are getting approved fairly quickly. So far there have been 3 reported on this forum. All are EB3 though...no EB2 approvals seen in post APril 1st filings. Mine is an EB2 labor sub filed on April 3.

Hey Aaloo...where did you get your first approval info from ...in your email or USCIS website or letter from lawyer?

Thanks!

I got email from USCIS website. I don't think my lawyer has the info yet.

:)

I140 Status

Hi Group,
Warm regards...

I had filed my (EB2) I-140 in TSC on 21st Mar,2006 and immediately got RFE on Paystub.
My Lawyer immediately responded with Company's tax returns.
What will happen to my case and how long it will take to get it apporved ?
Any guess ??
Any ideas /suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks
SS Raj

Biometrics Completed

aroun
FOIA takes a year to get the docs from USCIS. But the attorney can also request the same info from previous attorneys and that usually takes less than a week

I completed my code 3 biometrics today. It was a long queue, but it got done ina an hour flat. Theeir system seems very efficient and they have a QA review the biometrics then and there itself. Makes you wonder if the delays at USCIS/DOL are deliberate

Concurrent filing from CSC

Guys,
Any idea as to what's happening with the concurrently filed applications in CSC that got transferred to TSC?

The Phone number proveided by USCIS Auto answer system does not work.

my I-140 is cleared. labor eb2 sub filed from Cal.
FD 4/3
ND 4/7
LUD 4/11
Approval 5/3.
Filed at NSC->transferred to TSC
PD 11/01

485? Single, looking and confused on whether to file 485 or wait to get married:) Thanks to all you guys for your help and support. Good luck to you all in your processing.

Question on two I-140 filed from same company for two different position

Hello Guys,
I got my PERM labor approved and now I have filed I-140 with my PERM labor end of March. Now I also have a pending Labor in Ph Back Log Center with PD 09/2002.
My concern is if my old labor get cleared, will I be able to file I-140 and 485 together with my old labor.
Will there be any issue then. I am little concern about this.

Any feedbadk will be apreciated..