Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I-140 Get Approved

Just received a mail from my lawyer, and she said that My I-140 was approved. The following is my time line:

CSC -> TSC
10-31-03 RIR LC EB2 Filed.
11-15-05 LC certified By RIR
12-10-05 File I-140 with CSC
03-21-06 Xfer CSC->TSC
04-25-06 I-140 Approved

Thanks to this very helpful forum and good luck to all.

perter700101 said:
Just received a mail from my lawyer, and she said that My I-140 was approved. The following is my time line:

CSC -> TSC
10-31-03 RIR LC EB2 Filed.
11-15-05 LC certified By RIR
12-10-05 File I-140 with CSC
03-21-06 Xfer CSC->TSC
04-25-06 I-140 Approved

Thanks to this very helpful forum and good luck to all.

Congrats!
Did you file 485 concurently?

Status of My I-140 ??

I filed by I140 through my employer. My employer refuses to give me the receipt or notice for it.

Is there a way for me to find out my I-140 status based on my SSN or other information?

Kindly help...

Congratulationson the I140 approvals. Looks like the center specialization is really helping.
shyguy, you could get the same info from your attorney as well.
Latest updates attached

Concurrent filers waiting forever

creative10 said:
Congratulationson the I140 approvals. Looks like the center specialization is really helping.
Latest updates attached

Creative10,
Concurrent filers are waiting forever to get their I140 approved including me :( The specialization has really messed up the concurrent filers approvals so far....

My case details.

Cat: EB1 (concurrent)
LC: N/A
I-140: RD:04/10/2006 ND:04/12/2006 [Filed in NSC, xfer 2 TSC]
I-485: RD:04/12/2006 ND:04/12/2006
EAD: RD:04/12/2006 ND:04/12/2006
AP: RD:04/12/2006 ND:04/12/2006

Wholly agree with Maith.

Concurrent filers are not benefitted by the Spelization.
We are waiting for the elusive mail telling us our !-140 is approved.

Hope and wish we will soon see some approvals for Concurrent filers too.

I just cannot understand under which sequence the I-140's that have being transferred from CSC to TSC are been processed. I know of a few people whose RD was much after mine and yet their I-140's have been processed.

Now gth999 is another example. The TSC processing date shows 19th January and his I-140 RD is in April. And yet his I-140 got processed.

Another of my friend's RD was in March and his I-140 got processed too.

Not that I am envious...it's just that the procedure being followed is confusing :confused:

What's the 19th Jan date doing in the USCIS site then ? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
deshi_1234 said:
if ins needs additional doc or anything or ref, does it post it on online case status.

No. The online status will only specify about the RFE (request for evidence). Your attorney will receive mail about the documentation that has been asked for.

Some food 4 thought:

Looking at the consolidated xls sheet, it is clear that in recent months only EB3s are getting their I-140 cleared even though their ND/RD are much after the processing date(19th Jan'06).

They might be following the processing dates of the center where they were originally filed. As mine was filed at NPS and the processing date in my cat is 15th Dec.'06, I guess I have to wait for 3-4 months. Hope Iam wrong as my attorney told me that after the xfer it was the Texas dates, that I should follow.

Another thing, the processing date in Texas is 19th Jan for all but in Nebraska, my cat(Adv. deg. or exceptional ability) is Dec 15th 2005, it just moved 5 days since last month. While another category "Skilled worker or professional" moved from 16th Oct. 2005 to 15th Feb 2006, 4 months. I guess EB3 falls here and since right now demand is less, they r getting cleared.

My 2 cents

creative10 said:
Latest updates attached

The company's attorney has refused to give my I-140 details without employer approval. The employer is also not giving me any details. They say it is company property!

Is there any way I can get the receipt/notice number by requesting INS?

What does this message means?

On February 10, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

Does this mean approved? I called USCIS, the lady said it should be an approval message. But my lawyer never receive it. Thanks in advance

Yes it is an approval message,

shyguy,
Are they not even giving you your case number? YOu should at the least get a photocopy.

StillPatient said:
Some food 4 thought:

Looking at the consolidated xls sheet, it is clear that in recent months only EB3s are getting their I-140 cleared even though their ND/RD are much after the processing date(19th Jan'06).

They might be following the processing dates of the center where they were originally filed. As mine was filed at NPS and the processing date in my cat is 15th Dec.'06, I guess I have to wait for 3-4 months. Hope Iam wrong as my attorney told me that after the xfer it was the Texas dates, that I should follow.

Another thing, the processing date in Texas is 19th Jan for all but in Nebraska, my cat(Adv. deg. or exceptional ability) is Dec 15th 2005, it just moved 5 days since last month. While another category "Skilled worker or professional" moved from 16th Oct. 2005 to 15th Feb 2006, 4 months. I guess EB3 falls here and since right now demand is less, they r getting cleared.

My 2 cents

Could it be that many of those i140 applications were filed for those under 245i???

Thanks, my lawyer never got the approval letter. My receipt was returned and resent to lawyer with a 02/10/06 stamp on it. That's why lawyer think the message is a receipt notice message.

creative10 said:
Yes it is an approval message,

shyguy,
Are they not even giving you your case number? YOu should at the least get a photocopy.

Approved

Creative10, my wife's 140 has been approved as of today. Good luck to you all!

TSC-EB2-Concurrent-RD 2/13/06-AD 4/28/06