Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

If the Comprehensive Immigration Bill gets approved, it will benefit everyone especially those with a Masters....so let us stay positive~
Latest updates attached

I updated my Info.

Hi All,

I updated my info in the attached file. I got FP notice after my I485 being transfer to TSC and got the FP done yesterday.

Hello Creative 10

creative10 said:
If the Comprehensive Immigration Bill gets approved, it will benefit everyone especially those with a Masters....so let us stay positive~
Latest updates attached

Good to see you in I-140 last month both were in Perm LC

Perm filed 11-28-05 and approved on 2-28-06

I filed my I-140 RD 4-04-2006 ND 4-7-2006 EB3

Can you please let me know how can some of you file I-485 and I-140
concurrently and some cannot.

Also if you could please update my info on spread sheet I tried but it would not save it.

Thanks.

Creative 10

creative10 said:
Latest updates attached

Does it take 400-450 days in TSC to get I-140 approved on line
it shows I-140 processing Jan 17,2006?? what is the truth here.

Can you shed some light?

Thanks

Most of us who got PERM recently approved and were able to file I485, either transferred the priority date from their LC petition at the BECs or used the priority date from a ppreviously approved I140.

I140 approvals are fairly fast now and with the new center specialization, have become faster. the 400 days is just a common message that USCIS publishes as a worst case scenario.

UPdated tracker with rajht's info

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Idea about concurrent filers 140?

creative10 said:
Most of us who got PERM recently approved and were able to file I485, either transferred the priority date from their LC petition at the BECs or used the priority date from a ppreviously approved I140.

I140 approvals are fairly fast now and with the new center specialization, have become faster. the 400 days is just a common message that USCIS publishes as a worst case scenario.

My EB2 140/485(concurrently filed on oct'7,2005)papers got transfered to TSC from CSC.Looks like TSC is neither processing these transfered cases on ND nor touching any concurrently filed papers.Any thought on this is apprecaietd?do you any concurrently filed 140 got approved from TSC recently?Thanks

Labor: Priority Date 09/04/01, EB3

I140:
Reciept Date
01/26/06

LUD
03/21/06 - Transfer to TSC
03/24/06 - ??
04/18/06 - On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER....

Approval Date
04/19/06

485: Waiting

Hoping to get mine approved too.

Congratulations arouncoumar.

My case was transferred to TSC on the 22nd Mar.
Hoping my case will be approved soon.

Please add my details as well. I filed I-140 to NSC but looks like case was transferred to TSC.

EB2 labor sub from CA
PD 12/2001
I-140 Filed DIRECTLY with NSC 4/3
CASE Id is SRC-XXX-XXX (texas)
Looks like NSC transfers some cases to TSC
I-140 RD is 4/7.
I-485 (not filed yet)
Single and contemplating whether I shld file I-1485 or NOT (from India)

Thanks guys for maintaining the consolidated trackers!

Thanks Creative 10 for responding to my questions

:)
creative10 said:

My wife had FP done 4/20 - since I had gotten FP 2/9/05 from a previous I-485 filing I am guessing they are waiting until FP are 15 months old and request then....
Would be nice to see some concurrent filers' I-140 see approved at TSC.

Aaloo Prasad

PD Nov 01
I-140 Filed with NSC April 3, 06
CASE Id SRC-XXX-XXX
Lookes like it went to texas
I-140 RD Apr 7
I-485 (EB3 Worldwide) waiting to be nov 01.

What Is Going On

EB3 PD 11/00.
It took Five Long Years for my Labor To Get Approved. Labor Approved in 11/05. Filed I-140 In December, 12-27-05, At Texas. Still Pending. Website says they are processing 01/19/06 Cases, although they have approved a lot of March Cases for Texas Applicants. Don't know what is going on........

I140 Approved

got an email from USCIS that my I140 has been approved on April 24. Online case status shows Approved!!!!!!.

RD:Apr 10 2006

All the best to you all.

Please update the tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks creative10 but we can not call them as one month did not pass by since the date of filing. My filing date is dec 27th. They are processing Jan 19th. Once it reaches Jan 27th We can call them. so waiting for the date to move....

gth999 said:
got an email from USCIS that my I140 has been approved on April 24. Online case status shows Approved!!!!!!.

RD:Apr 10 2006

All the best to you all.

Please update the tracker.

Are you saying you got your I140 approved in 14 days????